MissaHolloway

Halloween event when

I havent spent a holiday in this game since 2012 this year i've been playing a bit and its been fun to return what things its been in the past halloween events and what exclusive items are during this time or even tho will it be new items this year too? 

Watch the 2nd QA from Matt and Kemp, before open a topic at least pay more attention to what is being said alredy.

As mentioned by Alisha, this was brought up on the Q&A.

Here's what was said: 

On 9/10/2019 at 12:36 PM, Kevkof said:

https://youtu.be/EKvAdRXOeYY#t=1h28m25s
Q: Is there anymore information you can give to us regarding plans for Halloween, it is next month and it is around the corner almost. Is there any little hints we can have to what you've got planned for Halloween?
A: So, we're going to do the traditional Headless Horseman event. I'm going to cross my fingers here, we've got new rewards. They did put some effort into some pretty fun, unique new items that we're going to be doing as part of the mode. But I think with everything else, just doing something all new for Halloween again didn't make sense. I don't think we're going to be doing Epidemic, we'll be doing the Headless Horseman event. 

25 minutes ago, AlishaAzure said:

Watch the 2nd QA from Matt and Kemp, before open a topic at least pay more attention to what is being said alredy.

Well as you can see im not very active on the social media, also i didnt just asked about the event but ok.

25 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

As mentioned by Alisha, this was brought up on the Q&A.

Here's what was said: 

This is perfect, thanks for this.

• Like 1

Looking forward to it, I loved Headless Horseman.  Can't wait to see what the new rewards are this year too.  Hopefully it's not impossible to obtain all of them this time around like earlier LO holiday events.

Edited by BrandonBranderson

4 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

Ah yes, lets assume they have had the patience to either sit through multiple hours of Q&A or read through the entire transcript to see if their question is answered. I don't see anything wrong with opening a post asking a question about the game's state; it's a general dicussion sub-forum after all 🙂

But I'd like to add that I personally would like events to come back, even if they are repeat-events. Just to give me a reason to play again.

Edited by Goldtiger
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Must start from today..but nothing.How ironic.Remember some1 made topic like 2 months ago to ask "when halloween" and today nobody asks

This thursday After maintence

so tomorrow? we will see..

Edited by TheMessiah

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

Must start from today..but nothing.How ironic.Remember some1 made topic like 2 months ago to ask "when halloween" and today nobody asks

so tomorrow? we will see..

It will run for the usual two weeks regardless of when it starts I assume. So that's a least good.