Sign in to follow this  
Yanshinpro

NEW ITEMS MORE OPTIONS

Hello everyone it’s been a while since i’ve been thinking on new items,weapons and modification that the developpers could add to the game so we can have more options of strategy into opposed missions. 

Imagine being possible to flashbang enemies or “slice them into pieces” (lol)

Melee weapons would be an awesome thing, for sure a lot of persons already had the same thaugts like me, lets try to get this seen.

List of items:

- Katana

- Knifes

- Flash grenades

- Molotov

- Gas grenades

Would you like to see those items in the game ? Suggest some other items 😊

• Like 1

On 9/18/2019 at 12:04 PM, JokerKillers said:

List of items:

- Katana

- Knifes

- Flash grenades

- Molotov

- Gas grenades

Why not..?Like seriously why not at least to try some of this things.Because CEO and Kempington dont like the ideas and now we all must be on that train?I understand most players are conservative when we talk to changes in apb but cmon..700 people left in this game so be more open minded

edit:also players can kill with blowtourch from close and nobody have problem with that(i saw some videos where players have fun only doin dat chasing themselfs around)but no we cant have melee weapons..or bikes/motorcycles in this game.Like really...

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, TheMessiah said:

Why not..?Like seriously why not at least to try some of this things.Because CEO and Kempington dont like the ideas and now we all must be on that train?I understand most players are conservative when we talk to changes in apb but cmon..700 people left in this game so be more open minded

Finally someone who understands me,

when i say melee is not like rb6,cs:go..etc you hit the enemie 1x and he dies.

Knife would need  3 hits to kill someone.

And bigger swords like a katana would make you go slow but kill wt 2 hits.

We already have throwing stuff like 8ball and a brick,why not a throwing knife ?

Just a little more imagination and the game can be a lot better we already having the engine upgrade but that’s not enough the game needs :

new mods

new missions

new maps

new events

more marketing with real influencers

more money (lol) 

etc etc HUGE CHANGES

the concept of APB is amazing a very competitive game and i belive somehow someday it will become one of the biggests games like fortnite or COD idk

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Melee was taken out of the game a decade ago for a reason.

I’ve been playing since 2012 never saw it 

14 minutes ago, JokerKillers said:

new maps

That aint gonna happen soon(probably never)specially after 4.0 was cancelled.LO cant even make one good mode-saw what happen with Riot.Instead making something much more simple which gonna work for apb-they put all that green,purple,blue steam around to look/remind of Fortnite and players was having more than 1 life.Thats not BR.Was something in between which turn to be nothing

Edited by TheMessiah
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, TheMessiah said:

That aint gonna happen soon(probably never)specially after 4.0 was cancelled.LO cant even make one good mode-saw what happen with Riot.Instead making something much more simple which gonna work for apb-they put all that green,purple,blue steam around to look/remind of Fortnite and players have more than 1 life.Thats not BR

The game needs new minds working on it :( they should open space to junior designers,programmers etc 😪

11 hours ago, JokerKillers said:

I’ve been playing since 2012 never saw it 

Back around 2008.

2 minutes ago, JokerKillers said:

Do you have some source so i could see it plz

It is all from closed alpha so you're not going to really going to find anything.

Most public stuff is just concept pieces, animations, and models for it. I think one of the super old trailers have someone holding a sledgehammer over their shoulder too?

On 9/18/2019 at 11:04 AM, JokerKillers said:

List of items:

- Katana

- Knifes

- Flash grenades

- Molotov

- Gas grenades

Melee in 3rd person, the corner holding to then be one shot by a samurai against my JG, no thank you. I think it would negate alot of CQB weapons and overall kill the gun fights. Blowtorch is fun enough if you wanna get up in someones face for a kill, thats as close to melee this game should be.

Special grenades on the other hand, i think they need to do something viable for Crim. Enfo already have stun guns and nades, I feel Crim are kinda left out on this part and maybe they should have some sort of "special nade", but then again im really not too fussed as I'd probably never use it.

Molotovs though? Not for me cheers.

On 9/18/2019 at 3:42 PM, JokerKillers said:

Well its really sad because implementing new ways to kill would be great but if an EMP grenade is coming i will not stop dreaming

You should stop dreaming... Please. Dream something that enhances the experience and not flips it sideways.

16 hours ago, JokerKillers said:

The game needs new minds working on it 😞 they should open space to junior designers,programmers etc 😪

You have new established minds working on it. Juinor designers and devs are a nigthmare.
Responsible junior devs are a way of killing the company fast.

On 9/20/2019 at 11:05 AM, wTn said:

Melee in 3rd person, the corner holding to then be one shot by a samurai against my JG, no thank you. I think it would negate alot of CQB weapons and overall kill the gun fights. Blowtorch is fun enough if you wanna get up in someones face for a kill, thats as close to melee this game should be.

Special grenades on the other hand, i think they need to do something viable for Crim. Enfo already have stun guns and nades, I feel Crim are kinda left out on this part and maybe they should have some sort of "special nade", but then again im really not too fussed as I'd probably never use it.

Molotovs though? Not for me cheers.

Like i’ve said 2 or 3 hits to kill not 1 and yes crims are left behind not a single thing that make the faction “special” 😞

Merged.

On 9/20/2019 at 11:39 AM, Pufty said:

You should stop dreaming... Please. Dream something that enhances the experience and not flips it sideways.

You have new established minds working on it. Juinor designers and devs are a nigthmare.
Responsible junior devs are a way of killing the company fast.

It depends on a a lot of factors we cannot generalize,if the game grows they will need more people.

A lot of Juniors in fact are bad ive seen a lot of “game designers” killing games. But as a company they have to know how to recruit good and qualified

And again NO if an EMP is coming for both factions , in the future they certainly will have to add others stuff to change the pvp

Merged.

On 9/20/2019 at 6:40 AM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

It is all from closed alpha so you're not going to really going to find anything.

Most public stuff is just concept pieces, animations, and models for it. I think one of the super old trailers have someone holding a sledgehammer over their shoulder too?

Idk lol never saw any but A sledgehammer  i didnt liked the idea

in other parts they could be adding more throwing stuff like a little axe or throwing knifes, we already have brick and 8pool ball 🤷🏽‍♂️