Jump to content
BloomGloomFlowerz

This game could be rated T ez

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Bambola said:

Oh, yes! And they could replace lamp posts with huge candy canes, add more fluffy bluish and pinkish clouds, and rainbows. Like, rainbows everywhere.

And glitter, of course. Lots of it. 

i'd play that. however, you forgot the unicorns instead of cars (of course the horn would be topped with cotton candy so it stabs no one)

(i hope this isn't enough to summon queen of love)

 

idk what op is on.

do you want a different game? zombies instead of pedestrians? what? i'd understand if you wanted them to look a bit more rough or something - the city is supposed to be at war - or more aggressive or whatnot but... how would zombies fit into that game

idk how T rating would also help this game that much - no one really cares about that rating - if anything, teens wanna play the more "bad" stuff.

i get that league, wow and fortnite have T ratings. equally popular games - csgo, cod, gta have higher ratings. i think there's more to being popular than having a low age rating.

(well i did, back then)

 

surprisingly PUBG only has a T rating too though?

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, neophobia said:

i'd play that. however, you forgot the unicorns instead of cars (of course the horn would be topped with cotton candy so it stabs no one)

(i hope this isn't enough to summon queen of love)

 

idk what op is on.

do you want a different game? zombies instead of pedestrians? what? i'd understand if you wanted them to look a bit more rough or something - the city is supposed to be at war - or more aggressive or whatnot but... how would zombies fit into that game

idk how T rating would also help this game that much - no one really cares about that rating - if anything, teens wanna play the more "bad" stuff.

i get that league, wow and fortnite have T ratings. equally popular games - csgo, cod, gta have higher ratings. i think there's more to being popular than having a low age rating.

(well i did, back then)

 

surprisingly PUBG only has a T rating too though? 

Mmh is mostly about removing unecessary negativity makign the game more. 1 Timeproof and replayable 2 Open 3 stylish and less crowded. A lot of M rated games fit the parents say 12 + category (ie battlefield 1) on a lot of sites so is mostly a perception thing more than actually getting a T rank, in fact I all in for stylish cartoon blood~

killer7-3.jpg < I mean this looks so bad a$$ and ezee on ur pc at the same time, is so waterfont on shaders looking and the shadows contrast is ♥

 

killer7_screen009.jpgThis graphic style just favors this game so much, it makes it IN again just think

 

about it ><

 

Original APB was made by cartooon looking crackdown developers!

 

 

Edited by PrincessMimi
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, PrincessMimi said:

Mmh is mostly about removing unecessary negativity makign the game more. 1 Timeproof and replayable 2 Open 3 stylish and less crowded. A lot of M rated games fit the parents say 12 + category (ie battlefield 1) on a lot of sites so is mostly a perception thing more than actually getting a T rank, in fact I all in for stylish cartoon blood~

 

 


killer7-3.jpg

< I mean this looks so bad a$$ and ezee on ur pc at the same time, is so waterfont on shaders looking and the shadows contrast is ♥

 

 


killer7_screen009.jpg

This graphic style just favors this game so much, it makes it IN again just think

 

about it ><

 

Original APB was made by cartooon looking crackdown developers

i can't see what's stylish about the first image

 

aaaand guess what, crackdown 1-3 were all M rated.

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This devs where precursos on a lot of contemporary mechanics and systems found on now more popular games.

 

As you can see in the crackdown gameplay they always overloaded their games with curse words for the lulz.

 

Theres was a game which recently failed just for that single reason, it was called drawn to death, it failed to keep its players simply because of the sensation you were agreeing with the mindset of the narrator and the unecessary negativity of the text. Apb does a lesser version of this

 

it was made by celebrated designer david jaffe!

I always thought it would had more of a chance on pc but still they would have had to trim down the uncessary open audience killers ><

Edited by PrincessMimi
  • Confused 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, neophobia said:

i can't see waht's stylish about the first image

 

aaaand guess what, crackdown 1-3 were all M rated.

aaaand guess what? that attitude is not needed

Edited by PrincessMimi
ty for the salty dislikes ♥
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, PrincessMimi said:

aaaand guess what? that attitude is not needed

i guess not. i hope you still realized that some of your points do not make too much sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The place you reply from is a proof that you do know what Im about and u just wanna put me down for the nihilistic lulz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, PrincessMimi said:

The place you reply from is a proof that you do know what Im about

i do, but i do not think it makes too much sense

1 hour ago, PrincessMimi said:

u just wanna put me down for the nihilistic lulz

but not really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, PrincessMimi said:

A lot of people here are sporting the I am a rational adult attitude where they feel the need to put others down to feel cooler, thats around 2009 conciouness when there were songs like sean kingston's beautiful girls playing around. In those times u had to be mean to be cooler and you r doing the same, noobs xd

please dont go off on anymore weird tangents

 

also without drug busts in apb what are you going to do? arrest people for jaywalking?

  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a game where you literally shoot people in the face. I honestly dont believe kids should be playing it. Youre entitled to your opinion but in a forum setting, people are also entitled to their own opinions as well. At a certain point, youre beating a dead horse. No one appears to agree with what youre posting. Becoming defensive is not going to get people to agree with you. Not to mention the fact that you are basically proposing a total overhaul of the game... I feel like maybe this isnt the gane for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kylegrey2 said:

I feel like maybe this isnt the gane for you.

probably isnt but for social reasons, like people being negative for the sake of it

My post is more of an ousider perspective of why this game feels locked on some past age

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, PrincessMimi said:

probably isnt but for social reasons, like people being negative for the sake of it

My post is more of an ousider perspective of why this game feels locked on some past age

I dont feel like anyone is being negative. They dissagree with you and are critical of your ideas. This might feel like negativity from your perspective but you need to be prepared for some criticism any time you post your opinion in an open public forum. I respect that you have your opinion but feel that you are wrong. Im not being negative, I simply dissagre with you entirely.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, PrincessMimi said:

When you get a mission in this game a contact gives you a preptalk, that not only is always the same lines over and over ( less time proof) but they are unecessarily negative mantras that frame your mindset into a winner FFFFFks the looser mentality. This is super overlooked but it encouragues negative paranoic behaviours on a subconciouess level.

 

A lot of it tells you that if you are hostile and mean you are cool, which is why many people who hear and read those things over and over sport out of date shades of cool.

 

The mission descriptions are also full of incessary negativity, is just text and outdated voice lines that unecessarily raise the raiting to M

 

2 many buzz words 4 me.

gg ez, get spanked

  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, PrincessMimi said:

When you get a mission in this game a contact gives you a preptalk, that not only is always the same lines over and over ( less time proof) but they are unecessarily negative mantras that frame your mindset into a winner FFFFFks the looser mentality. This is super overlooked but it encouragues negative paranoic behaviours on a subconciouess level.

 

A lot of it tells you that if you are hostile and mean you are cool, which is why many people who hear and read those things over and over sport out of date shades of cool.

 

The mission descriptions are also full of incessary negativity, is just text and outdated voice lines that unecessarily raise the raiting to M

 

LOL U are killing people in the game and complain about cursing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

hINaY7r.png

Victorian Simpsons .......

 

6 hours ago, PrincessMimi said:

probably isnt but for social reasons, like people being negative for the sake of it

My post is more of an ousider perspective of why this game feels locked on some past age

how does that fit with wanting to make APB T rating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

This is one of the most bizarre posts of the new forums. 

Your nihilistic lulz portray a clear 2009 consciousness.

60GAY7f.gif

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PrincessMimi said:

This devs where precursos on a lot of contemporary mechanics and systems found on now more popular games.

 

As you can see in the crackdown gameplay they always overloaded their games with curse words for the lulz.

 

Theres was a game which recently failed just for that single reason, it was called drawn to death, it failed to keep its players simply because of the sensation you were agreeing with the mindset of the narrator and the unecessary negativity of the text. Apb does a lesser version of this

 

it was made by celebrated designer david jaffe!

I always thought it would had more of a chance on pc but still they would have had to trim down the uncessary open audience killers ><

I don't see how the review proves your point. I didn't play the game but I'm going to take the reviewer's word for it now. He said that even if you stripped all the 'unecessary audience killers' in there, he didn't like the game itslef and wouldn't probably play it. That comes down to gameplay mechanics. It honestly looked like stylized 3rd person quake but much slower(movement) and for console peasants (not a great experience at all from the looks of it).

 

The game wouldn't suddenly become more replayable or stylish just because you changed blood into glitter and civillians into zombies.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont even care if people agree or not XD

 

I just feel that the more stripped down to gameplay and visuals a game is the better it performs over time.

 

Csgo for example there is no narrator telling you how to think about your enemy at all

 

I have no patience to have rational discussions with people who take things literally 😭 This post was meant to be more chill and a lot of people are right but they don't get being rationally right is not enough 😞

 

I couldn't care less about this game's ersb rating, plz loose your ties ><

 

Merged.

 

17 hours ago, a Pair of Socks said:

2 many buzz words 4 me.

gg ez, get spanked

Gumball would be proud 🙂

 

Merged.

 

The way I see it is the objetive is a car, a suitcase or a point and we contest those and all else is just excuses so we can play this sort of virtual tactical paintball/lazer tag kinda thing

 

The rules are the game , what is not forbidden is allowed , the rules are the real limits, if you have something to say you say it through gameplay

 

And this is not hoping people agree or is something against what u said, just trying to have a real convo here

Edited by PrincessMimi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, I3ox said:

Imma just hit you with a No, theres more than that.

but varies according to each individual, which is why when a game is open lures playesr with diferent visions , feelings an ideas.

 

But dw I see this community on the forums enjoys, celebrates and defends playful toxicity so I dgaf, enjoy it while it lasts

 

Einstein and tesla said everything is energy, and we are therefore energy.

 

The game then fails for energetic reasons , not rational ones, is obvious if you are not depressed xd

 

Merged.

 

Just like Everything in life, like attracts like, the current community attracts people who enjoy toxicity.

 

Regardless of how salty we end up after a match, the truth is the enemy is our playmate and we need each other for there to be a match of any kind

 

Have you seen how a tense meeting feels in your body ,thats energetic enviorement! is real

 

The energetic envirorement here is kinda downers.

 

You know that kind of meme heavy acidy flavor mmmm yumm

Edited by PrincessMimi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I swear to god the more you talk the less sense you make.

People give power to words in a similar way they do to symbols.

This is not the place to have philosophical discussion about that however.

Literally the only people concerned about game ratings are paranoid parents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PrincessMimi said:

I couldn't care less about this game's ersb rating, plz loose your ties ><

Then re-name this thread to cause less confusion, because the title being "this game could be rated T" implies that's the point of the thread

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All this fuss over an age rating that isn't even enforced. Jeeze.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...