Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
IROCkiller

The APB VR mode that no one asked for

Recommended Posts

thanks @Yoss for this absolutely horrible idea. I would have done missions but this was so intensive that my PC crashed hard.

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can smell the intensifying intensity of ERP opportunities you're emerging with this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Pinpuce said:

I can smell the intensifying intensity of ERP opportunities you're emerging with this.

y tho

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

imagine playing VR on a VR computer, and VR on a VR computer using VR?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

lol took me a second to figure out what was going on.  At first it just looked like you were screen pointing with a cell phone, but then I realized that you were playing APB on a PC in VR.  It's neat, but it looks painful to play.

 

If you want see APB in VR I have a Waterfront map in VRChat.  It's not done and horribly unoptimized at the moment but there's a few drivable cars scattered around.  If you ever want to pop in and check it out I could give you a join link.  Just don't look toward the Villaneuva unless you wanna puke from the frame rate dropping.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Goabea said:

y tho

I really couldn't tell you

 

10 hours ago, Glaciers said:

unsubscribe 

You have unsubscribed from shitty ideas that no one should do.

 

8 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

that looks painful to do

It was better before I streamed it, i got at least 50 fps constantly

 

6 hours ago, Alani said:

imagine playing VR on a VR computer, and VR on a VR computer using VR?

New goal for me

 

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

hINaY7r.png

 

jk, looks fun.... if vomiting is your thing 😛

Introducing the APB Vomit Comet: just do VR

 

47 minutes ago, BrandonBranderson said:

lol took me a second to figure out what was going on.  At first it just looked like you were screen pointing with a cell phone, but then I realized that you were playing APB on a PC in VR.  It's neat, but it looks painful to play.

 

If you want see APB in VR I have a Waterfront map in VRChat.  It's not done and horribly unoptimized at the moment but there's a few drivable cars scattered around.  If you ever want to pop in and check it out I could give you a join link.  Just don't look toward the Villaneuva unless you wanna puke from the frame rate dropping.

I'd check it out, gotta get my APB character into VR chat. Is that even possible?

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

I'd check it out, gotta get my APB character into VR chat. Is that even possible?

i'm sure it is with how many guides there are both for exporting / converting apb characters and also making custom vrchat characters, it would just need to be rigged properly.

Edited by Uru!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, IROCkiller said:

I'd check it out, gotta get my APB character into VR chat. Is that even possible?

Yup it's very possible. I've gotten a few of my characters into the game as well as Brittney Bloodrose, Tiptoe, Trick, and Treat.  My main VRChat avatar is a cat costume that I made in APB and did some heavy editing to in blender.

Edited by BrandonBranderson
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Come back when you have VR viewpoint in the actual game and not in a virtual desktop.

Edited by Glubbable

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, BrandonBranderson said:

Yup it's very possible. I've gotten a few of my characters into the game as well as Brittney Bloodrose, Tiptoe, Trick, and Treat.  My main VRChat avatar is a cat costume that I made in APB and did some heavy editing to in blender.

Nice! Apparently my rank is too low to upload avatars, so that sucks. DM the waterfront link!

 

4 hours ago, Glubbable said:

Come back when you have VR viewpoint in the actual game and not in a virtual desktop.

That's one thing that's not so likely to happen. With how disorienting this was, I'd hate to actually be floating behind a character/car.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...