Sign in to follow this  
Weeb TheEpicGuyV2

Weekly Poll

Weapon Balance Opinion  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Of the following two situations, which one do you prefer more?

• LO start weapon balance after the engine upgrade
    • LO start weapon balance now regardless of the engine upgrade

Short and simple poll: would you rather LO wait until the engine upgrade is out before they start weapon balance again or would you rather they start on it now?

As a sidenote, LO have the final say in the matter, but how would you go about weapon balance

Oh man this one is gonna be spicy.

LO doesnt even play apb how could they possibly balance anything?

I can see this thread devolving in to people whining about guns that are supposedly OP but aren't while completely ignoring weapons that are so severely under powered they are never touched.

Buffs > nerfs in this situation.

aside from the fact that orbit has shown themselves to be bad at weapon balancing, why wait until after the engine upgrade?

if what they say is true and only so many people are working on the eu then orbit might as well have the others start fixing issues, almost anything to help the engine upgrade release feel different from the current game will be a positive 

Are you mad? Have you gone loco? Something happening before 3.5? There would be riots in the streets, everyone would be yelling from atop buildings- er, everyone would be furiously typing on their LED-lit gaming keyboards about how LO is wasting their time on things instead of working on the engine! Don't be daft, we must sit and wait for the engine and nothing should happen!

(am I being ironic or not at this point? I cant really tell)

Sign in to follow this