-
Content Count
2514 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by WitchQueen
-
Question about inventory management
WitchQueen replied to Couth's topic in General Discussion Archive
With cars it doesn't have to be expensive. You'll have to put all your bought cars on the market then fill your garage with cheap or armas cars. Then delete the cars that are in the position that you want to use. But yeah it don't work with weapons. -
Pretty sure the op just did a rewrite of Ildian Stormrage's Burning Crusade intro
-
What: Hide n' Seek Where: Baylan, Waterfront 1 (or whichever is gold), CITADEL When: This Saturday (17th) night 11pm uk time. How to enter: Just turn up but it helps if you reply here. Prizes: 1st place - N-tec Ursus 2nd place - Nano 3rd place - Bullshark 4th place - $250k APB money The video above shows you the basic format: People hide in baylan (and must stay in one spot) and I have to look for you with my HUD off. The last person I find wins the Ursus. It shouldn't take as long this time as I'm learning the good hiding places. I'll stream it so you can see my view of things as you hide. I want to register you before I start looking so I know exactly who I'm looking for so reply here if you're gonna be there and I'll take a register before it starts then add anyone else who turns up. See you there! Witch (In)FAQ: 1. How long do I have to find a spot? About 5 minutes. 2 How about if I get kicked fot inactivity? Just tell me and I'll stop until you get back. 3. How about if you find 2 people at the same time in prize positions? This happened in the video above. We'll sort it out nicely 4. What if I move positions? if you get caught you get disqualified. 5. What are the boundaries? basically whereever you'd be able to go in the fight club but of course it's in the mission district. 6. Can I see what you see? Yeah I'll stream it. 7. Can I join your voice chat? Yeah I'll link the discord on the stream on the night.
- 11 replies
-
- witchqueen
- event
-
(and 3 more)
Tagged with:
-
Any of you noticed this chat problem ?
WitchQueen replied to Ketog's topic in General Discussion Archive
I had this issue in district chat when doing one of the events. Whe I found out I switched to Yell and had no problems. Is this why social spammers use yell? -
Event Vids (Latest: Car Club Crashes)
WitchQueen replied to WitchQueen's topic in Fan Sites & Communities & Promotions
-
It's on the EU server so everyone's evenings will be fairly similar. Dinian is really flexible though and doesn't just announce times (like I do).
-
This is a cool event, more people need to enter this!
-
Ah thanks Iodyne I do like the colour challenge aspect of the official one though. Great work QoL! Hope you'll put it on amd wear it to the party. Haven't seen you in game for ages! I'm hopefully going to be doing more stuff in Jericho in the near future! But yeah what Saxtus said. You could create a totally new monsterous character on Citadel just for the party! And if you win anything you might be able to do a cross server trade with middleman. Hint: use me as middle man so you don't get scammed. No IRL costumes yet though? I'm hoping this will change over halloween. The Steam voucher will get you a lot of ARMAS stuff when the prices change. Or just buy a full priced game!
-
Nice event. And all the citadel players have a '2nd chance' at a prize by wearing it to the halloween party on the 2nd. See billboards above the joker store.
-
Event Vids (Latest: Car Club Crashes)
WitchQueen replied to WitchQueen's topic in Fan Sites & Communities & Promotions
-
The way i see it is that there are three camps of people: 1. People like us who know the background. Wanting to stick with Gamersfirst is fine. They want to actually make the name a true reflection of the company. Bravo. If we say 'noooo the association, I'll have nightmares!!!' Then we're just being silly because we know it's a different company. 2. People who are totally new and no zero background. They be like 'ooh a company that puts gamers first. Great!' Then finally 3. The people who left the game a while back with a bad taste and have no idea there was a takeover. If they rediscover the game (see a youtube vid or something) in a few months time they'll just think nothing's changed and might pass it over. These are the people I'd be concerned about. There's a good million people who have liked the facebook page. That's a lot of people. Unfortunately the way Facebook page algorithms work these days I bet a massive percentage of that million have no idea anything has changed. However, it all really comes down to how the game is run and what new features it gets. If it's all good then they could be called 'Crap First' and it wouldn't matter.
-
Event Vids (Latest: Car Club Crashes)
WitchQueen replied to WitchQueen's topic in Fan Sites & Communities & Promotions
-
You did laugh maybe a little too much. I really want to see your maniacal laugh on a webcam.
-
APB player base hits all time low?
WitchQueen replied to CookiePuss's topic in General Discussion Archive
Lol that's so funny. GTAV has a huge RP community maybe that's what APB needs lol. @cookiepuss I'll pm you... I reckon APB should kinda have players start in an instanced district where the player has just signed up to the enforcers. You get led around by by an enforcer guy who shows you the moves and then a few mission things (battering rams etc). Then he takes you on a mission where some criminal mastermind and his crew have just robbed a bank. You get into a car to give chase (and learn car controls). The crims jump out the car and run behind some buildings. You give chase and your guy advises you to take cover in order to take the first three crims down. The main criminal should be a sniper and it should be impossible to approach him dead on. Your guy advises you to flank him to take him down. You flank around the back and get him. Rather than dying he is stunned. You arrest him and the npcs get into some dialogue about your enforcer guy being corrupt. Your enforcer starts saying that the criminal is too dangerous to be left alive as he'll just bribe his way to freedom. You have a choice to make: Kill the enforcer to become a crim. Kill the crim to become an enforcer. Now you know how Anakin Skywalker felt. Then you have access to a district of new players who satisfy this criterior: Account play time less than xx hours All characters under level xx All characters have a win % under xx percent. TL:DR - Cat sat on mat -
APB player base hits all time low?
WitchQueen replied to CookiePuss's topic in General Discussion Archive
Damn this is the funniest thing i've read for a while, bravo! You guys shoukld come join in for a few events. Or even make your own. There's so much that can be done using APB as a playground rather than doing missions. Most of the people I play APB with don't do missions at all we just do Car Club on Wednesday nights and Pay2Grief on Friday nights with a few other events here and there. They really are good fun and keep us in touch with the game whilst we wait for updates. -
Battle Royal mode pls no vehicles
WitchQueen replied to moxxichixx's topic in General Discussion Archive
^^^ me with pretty much any new mode
