-
Content Count
12922 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by CookiePuss
-
It seems to depend on, among other things, category. Unfortunately, no one will be able to give you an accurate estimate. Just anectdotes.
-
It seems to depend on, among other things, category. Unfortunately, no one will be able to give you an estimate.
-
There is no official apb discord but the APB Community discord is the largest.
-
The range of the ntec IS 50m. By 70m its 18 shots to kill.
-
Yeah, how dare they allow more people to play the game. And double how dare they let the BRs save APBs Jericho population. What a bunch of jerks.
-
wait... am I supposed to answer "if it ever will" or "should it" get a nerf? I guess it doesnt matter... I think the yukon is fine.
-
Who is Don?
-
Anti-cheat / APB Update Status
CookiePuss replied to MattScott's topic in General Discussion Archive
What kind of shirt? -
I keep coming back hoping "better servers" has taken the lead. ... I keep getting disappointed.
-
Shit thats deep. Aero if this doesnt become your signature... well I just dont know anymore.
-
The coolest. Definitely the coolest.
-
A crisis was averted. All is well again in San Paro. Welcome back btw!
-
Honestly, its bronze district I feel bad for. This gonna spread like wildfire.
-
Nooooooooooooooooooo! @Lixil HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALP!
-
LO why don't you perform item transfers?
CookiePuss replied to xHenryman90x's topic in General Discussion Archive
Getting the rare daily activities is completely random. Some players get lucky, others dont. I know players who have many, and some who have been around since RTW and have none. I personally have only played a little over 4 years, but Ive never gotten one either. -
LO why don't you perform item transfers?
CookiePuss replied to xHenryman90x's topic in General Discussion Archive
As far as I know, the rare contact weapons were never meant to be swapped between characters. -
LO why don't you perform item transfers?
CookiePuss replied to xHenryman90x's topic in General Discussion Archive
He means the contact nano I assume. -
If ya got the itch, might as well scratch it! Games still fun af. Just come play already!
-
Well at least the voting community seems to be rational. Thats something I guess.
-
The old Code of Conduct forbade macros. The new one does not mention them.
-
If the car spawners are too far too reach, they are of no benefit. If you decided not to destroy the car spawner prior to attacking a point thats on you. You arent forced to use it, I havent used one in over a year Im pretty sure. You dont have to buy the spawner, you are given it at level 3 with either Suji or Sabbat. As well as for completing the "mission" section of the tutorial, which can be done in your first mission.
-
You also unlock the stand alone mod with a tier 1 contact I believe. All cars can be blown up soo.... just blow it up and resupply, or simply damage it enough and resupply, or just stand by it for 10 seconds while they respawn elsewhere. But regardless, how can it be unfair if everyone gets it?
