Sign in to follow this  
DonBlack

Why the fuck do hazmat suits have a cool down?

It just doesn't make any sense... 

EDIT: Okay it makes sense but it is way too long.. it should be 30secs

Edited by DonBlack
  • Like 1

I guess idea for hazmat suits is to give chance of getting out from contaminated zone and that alone.

In Christmas event at the end you often spawned in zones with no possible way to get out, I remember back then earning several free deaths. And that was with cars. Where in RIOT unless you find car you are on foot.

Second idea why would be possibility of abusing hazmat suits. I already imagine some players would stay in contaminated zone with a lot of hazmat suits, wait it up until finale, drop into zone and claim win on weakened remaining team.

In APB if you give players finger, they bite whole hand. I guess LO figured out this two things might be the case (or maybe it was unintentional side-effect since hazmat suits occupy deployables spot).

• Thanks 2

Ye I guess you are right...

The problem is: 

When you spawn you are most likely not to get out of the contaminated zones with the time you get with your suit.

I spawn -> I have the automatically equipped suit -> I find another suit -> I get a 1min cooldown -> equipped suit runs out -> I die

Just now, DonBlack said:

Ye I guess you are right...

The problem is: 

When you spawn you are most likely not to get out of the contaminated zones with the time you get with your suit.

I spawn -> I have the automatically equipped suit -> I find another suit -> I get a 1min cooldown -> equipped suit runs out -> I die

It's still better than what was happening in Christmas and snowstorms respawns.

7 hours ago, Mitne said:

It's still better than what was happening in Christmas and snowstorms respawns.

I can't tell I haven't played at that time

Merged.

I guess they should lower it to 30sec

I've had a stack of 40 suits yesterday in one game. If that thing had no CD I could camp in the fog forever.

47 minutes ago, VanilleKeks said:

I've had a stack of 40 suits yesterday in one game. If that thing had no CD I could camp in the fog forever.

Enough cool down to drop a person to half health, limit stack of 1.

1 hour ago, VanilleKeks said:

easy fix: everyone spawns with a worn out haz mat granting more time.

Should limit the amount of hazmat suits you can carry to 2 and then remove the cooldown.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Amberwind said:

Should limit the amount of hazmat suits you can carry to 2 and then remove the cooldown.

Great idea! even 1 would be enough I guess

Sign in to follow this