Kitty Yekaterina

Hairstyle suggestion for girl characters in APB

Dear @MattScott  , 
I got one suggestion I didn't see nowhere around forum, nor anybody talking about it.  It is not a secret that there are few female hairstyles in APB that are commonly used more often, and some that are almost never used. 

From 30 hairstyles for females, almost 5-6 of them are with bald head, and variations of bald head. Now I know that for G1 it was easier to copy paste male hairstyles for women, but I personally think, nor I saw anyone using bald hairstyle for women in APB...like ever.  Maybe few trolls with non serious account and characters.  When bald head can be somewhat sexy when wore by men,  for women its just a big no no irl, and therefore I doubt any of us would wear it online either.
So I noticed, that there are actually some quite high quality ideas with girls hairstyles in APB, but they lack just that final small touch to make them really awesome!  Best of all, that I truly believe would make it a lot easier for you guys and your developers and designers, is that you already got potential for awesome new hairstyles right now in the game. The only thing necessary would be to combine already existing hairstyle combinations into one hairstyle. 
For instance hairstyle number 6 has potential of very common in real life hairstyle girls wear, I am one of them, but the forehead revealing is just unrealistic and ugly. You could never see girl irl, at lest they are not in majority, who doesn't make her fringes  on forehead when she already bothered letting her hair grow over the years to be that long. 

So in my opinion, you wouldn't have to lose much time and create some entirely new hairstyles,  when you already got everything in your game, where you just need to combine already existing hair styles. Change the back of the head hair, or front and side of the hairstyle. 
I am not much good with the editing programs, but I  managed to make a quick few examples of what I mean.  I took female hairstyle number 3 (pony tail style)  and hairstyle number 23 or 22 with two tails and combined their fringes with hairstyle number 6, and in my opinion it instantly looks way more different, way more cuter, way more attractive.  
So i hope you will at least consider this suggestion and have it on your mind when engine upgrade comes.  😊 Tnx  in advance for hearing/reading me out.  👌

https://imgur.com/KDzYyqi

https://imgur.com/KZx2Tq6

https://imgur.com/exzYO0R

https://imgur.com/bWYpBKi

• Like 3

@Lixil@MattScott

Any chance you guys reading' these? there's some nice suggestions! 

Getting tired of the same old 3 hairstyles... yeah 3, because the other 27 are literally just bald or troll stuff 😞 

• Like 1

Everyone uses the bob cut on female characters for a reason lmao. It's about time they fixed stuff like this, it's probably been a problem since the beginning of the game

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Tigrix said:

@Lixil@MattScott

Any chance you guys reading' these? there's some nice suggestions! 

Getting tired of the same old 3 hairstyles... yeah 3, because the other 27 are literally just bald or troll stuff 😞 

I think there are far more than 3 which looks good, its hard to make short hair work if the face ain't op.

Yes! Lets have new hairstyles

Or give us more options on it and the option to mix up two or three hairstyles

• Like 1