Lixil

RIOT OPEN TEST POSTPONED TO 5/11 (UPDATED)

Ok, in short:

1. respawn is stressing ,waiting more than 10 sec was ok in 1994. not today.
  2. open world like APB need cars,  and here we have not, add horses or restore car.
  3. i canT use directly my ALIG RDIII marvellous overpriced??  i have to 'unlock' it??? what did u drink?! i want one too!!
  4. map is perfect for a zombie apocalypse, put some one random here and there and game is safe.

18 hours ago, MattScott said:

Hi all,

Just confirming that the play test is happening.

We just got final signoff from QA that the build looks good and has many of the changes we wanted.

Thanks,
Matt

Nice, thank you very much for that update, i wanted to try that out but after 15 minutes of creating my character and selecting EU.. well, isn't possible.

it gives me an error "Your account does not have permission to create character on this world."

1 hour ago, Lixil said:

Hello everyone,

We are experiencing a problem with creation of characters on EU OTW. We are currently investigating the problem and working towards a solution. We are going to delay the test till we are able to fix this problem so everyone is able to participate. Hopefully this delay should be short and the test should start within the hour. Stay tuned to this thread for more updates.

Kind regards,

Lixil

Hopefully we will be able to finally try that new update of RIOT on the OTW (hopefully).

Anyway, thanks to you also lixil, take care and good luck.

1 hour ago, Ritual said:

Hello everyone,

For all of you still waiting for the resolution of the issue, for your own convenience and to avoid longer waiting time, please redirect to the NA OTW. Everything should be fine there.

Regards,

Ritual

I will keep waiting on the creation screen, on NA i do have lag, isn't possible to play normally, a bit stressing to see delay on keybindings and players.