yood

What do you think ruined the game?

Remember how russians used to have their own APB client and servers?

Now I can only dream about playing for one day without getting russian PMs and teammates that you can't communicate with. Freaking lunatics.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SillyBear said:

God what a bunch of unnecessary blablery.

It doesn't matter much the game, you need to make it appealing in order to be succesful. There are plenty of points to be made but i dont want to type more because it would be a lot and i would skip stuff (not really brilliant mind here)... and a waste of time and effort. Just look for anyone to tell you what went wrong with apb step by step, it wont be me.

That you are and old player is pointless because the game changed. Bringing back stuff you enjoyed back then probably wont be a good idea bringing back today because people is ussed to this gamestyle, and it can probably open a new wound to bleed more players lol ("more").

Stop forcing your nonsense. I don't want to type book for you, i don't want to investigate for you, don't derail the fucking discussion with outdated gameplay and other games, no one cares.

A lot of anger, you have, young padawan. No idea how you're reading any of this from what you've quoted. "Bringing back stuff you liked"... Not once was that asked for. 

I might have to Ydiss translate for you. 

"RTW started badly. G1 didn't do enough to fix it,took too long to do what they did do. G1 made some questionable design decisions. Game got really boring after a while. Despite this, game is good fun still. Better than it used to be." 

But it's really not that tough to understand. 

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Ydiss said:

A lot of anger, you have, young padawan. No idea how you're reading any of this from what you've quoted. "Bringing back stuff you liked"... Not once was that asked for. 

I might have to Ydiss translate for you. 

"RTW started badly. G1 didn't do enough to fix it,took too long to do what they did do. G1 made some questionable design decisions. Game got really boring after a while. Despite this, game is good fun still. Better than it used to be." 

But it's really not that tough to understand. 

Is not as hard to understand that no one cares about being rtw player and your experiences on it or comparing apb with cs or what mistakes been done or what is YOUR opinion in the game right now (since you are completly new for not playing the game for so long and you say its still fun...................) if not how to make it work NOW.

Maybe you need to refresh your own memory with that spacing mess you wrote and understand why anyone could get lost. Still you can fairly say it adds nothing, NOTHING. I think is not hard to understand either, right?

But lets step aside and do Matt his job and execute his great plan and bring the engine update and lets see how it turns.

Edited by SillyBear

3 hours ago, SillyBear said:

Is not as hard to understand that no one cares about being rtw player and your experiences on it or comparing apb with cs or what mistakes been done or what is YOUR opinion in the game right now (since you are completly new for not playing the game for so long and you say its still fun...................) if not how to make it work NOW.

Maybe you need to refresh your own memory with that spacing mess you wrote and understand why anyone could get lost. Still you can fairly say it adds nothing, NOTHING. I think is not hard to understand either, right?

But lets step aside and do Matt his job and execute his great plan and bring the engine update and lets see how it turns.

My opinion of what went wrong with the game is many orders of magnitude more useful in a topic asking for people's opinions of what went wrong with the game than your multiple opinions on my worthiness to even post at all and your insistence that CS needs to be compared with APB 😉

But thanks for your input and I'll take that as a stand-down from you. I can agree that our discussion has run its course. 

On 5/25/2019 at 12:35 AM, Soundwave2142 said:

Remember how russians used to have their own APB client and servers?

Now I can only dream about playing for one day without getting russian PMs and teammates that you can't communicate with. Freaking lunatics.

I'm pretty sure Russian players were prolific on our EU server back when the Russian server was active. I'd say the perception that Russians ruin the game is maybe skewed by the fact that you don't understand what they're saying but they stand out because of that. 

For every unintelligible pm or /d you see, there's probably 5 equally annoying ones that you can understand perfectly. For every Russian team mate you get where lacking communication causes issues, there will be five English speaking players who don't communicate anyway or are useless. 

I noticed a lot of Russians last night when I was facing obvious DTs. But I doubt the DTs were all Russian. I just noticed the Russians more. Because they spoke Russian. One was on my team. We didn't talk but he was a better team mate than several others that night. 

Edited by Ydiss

9 hours ago, Ydiss said:

My opinion of what went wrong with the game is many orders of magnitude more useful in a topic asking for people's opinions of what went wrong with the game than your multiple opinions on my worthiness to even post at all and your insistence that CS needs to be compared with APB 😉

But thanks for your input and I'll take that as a stand-down from you. I can agree that our discussion has run its course.  

I'm pretty sure Russian players were prolific on our EU server back when the Russian server was active. I'd say the perception that Russians ruin the game is maybe skewed by the fact that you don't understand what they're saying but they stand out because of that. 

For every unintelligible pm or /d you see, there's probably 5 equally annoying ones that you can understand perfectly. For every Russian team mate you get where lacking communication causes issues, there will be five English speaking players who don't communicate anyway or are useless. 

I noticed a lot of Russians last night when I was facing obvious DTs. But I doubt the DTs were all Russian. I just noticed the Russians more. Because they spoke Russian. One was on my team. We didn't talk but he was a better team mate than several others that night. 

Ofc, since its just you "im right you are wrong" useless comments. You are a big waste of time in resumen.

We are ruined this game. And what can save us now, nobody need it. lO is buisiness company they are need money, but they do only trash, now we entertaining ouerselfes how we can.

5 hours ago, SillyBear said:

Ofc, since its just you "im right you are wrong" useless comments. You are a big waste of time in resumen.

Thanks for your input. 

Players.  APB Retarding : 150 golds LOL TROLLs in server Jericho , 350 golds LOL TROLLs in servrs Citadel , 50 golds TROLOLO in server HAN .  

musical accompaniment of murders , try to turn off this misunderstanding for a week ! you will understand that the game will be more comfortable .   - give players a choice !  listen to individual players , friends . to listen or not to listen to ANYONE . this is a real Huge psychological problem - it needs to be fixed .

Merged.

Online bZoqiLLfi2.jpg    I think this game deserves more

Edited by Yood

The same road that every company took over this apparent "jewel" but actually a garbage for the new generation, incompetence and insufficient resources, if you can't handle it, don't mess with it.

Would had seen this game dead long ago, but its still alive sadly for us(having to deal with this drag for more than it should all because addiction and some ppl incompetence.

It will probably end up being one of the most fail invested games eventually, because that's where it always headed... more or less.

Riot is another pointless release that nobody but the cheaters and exploiters will enjoy, which means even lower population.

This game never invested into newcomers (i would know it, because that's how i felt back in time when i was coming and going out of it constantly, beacuse i was never sure what this game was promoting), it was always into the experienced trash, so now here we are... only having experienced trash, exploiting the hell out of noobs and each others, making sure nobody else will ever come aboard again, dropping numbers almost like a poisoned lake dropping fishes.

I always liked this game, but always felt it was restricted only for them very experienced ppl. (prolly what i liked about it the most... lol twisted)

Imagine all the major updates in the future... full of extreme delays and all sort of expected fails... there is no way i see this game ever blooming again, gl with your naive ideas tho, i'm gonna stick around cuz i enjoy watching ships sink.

Gonna stick around tho, cuz i just love its mission districts, hate the thought zones like asylum is and riot  will be, which are a breeding nest for cheaters and exploiters.

I mean compared to today standards... this game isn't even half of it, and addiction will never make up for any of the flaws it has.

So gl to us... the idiots left to praise it and sustain its existence.

Its sad tho, cuz the investor is a good person... i personally never seen a company CEO that has such moral qualities... they are all greedy bags of s..t, we all know it.

I feel sorry for insulting  at this point... but at the same time, the frustration and unsatisfactory major updates are somehow justified... i mean i cant make fun of my ruined reputation...  i need to keep it steady 🙂

Edited by Vnight

Riot dead in Jericho now. 13 players .

Edited by Yood

all very sad . not the way you go COMRADES !

can i change my answer to riot?

• Like 1

I don't believe words , I believe numbers .

• Like 1

On 4/29/2019 at 4:30 PM, Lato said:

Time

^ this, 2010 this was a good idea, 2019? not so much, the world is full of kids who want everything ez mode and full of dance emotes, all we wanted in 2010 was the ability to Teabag someone after we killed them... dont get me wrong, still love the game and hope to crap that LO can do something with it once UE3.5 is out and hope that the IP is kept alive and used in an APB2 (UE4) 

but APB as it was has been Bob Dylan'd.

Edited by Seadee

clans.  we can describe this problem for a long time . say personal opinion of solo players is a ticket to heaven for the company LO .

I changed my mind:

Taking advice from/surrounding themselves with the wrong people.

Since RIOT wont be a hit (I hope I'm wrong!), the big investments for this whole project won't be earned back in time for things to go as planned before the population continues to plummet to a level where it wont be financially viable to keep APB afloat. Especially seeing the 50% drop in average players online since LO took over a year ago. I don't think it'll work out, unfortunately.

Edited by SilverCrow

On 6/16/2019 at 10:12 AM, Yood said:

clans.  we can describe this problem for a long time . say personal opinion of solo players is a ticket to heaven for the company LO .

On 6/13/2019 at 2:33 PM, Yood said:

I don't believe words , I believe numbers .

three international servers   - Jm340cHX9I.jpg

• Like 1

Why not give new players some mods and OSMAW and shit like that?

why is this game so punishing to new players? 

Does it make any sense? 

Just leave the unlocks for clothes and shit like that.

im still baffled at why this hasn’t been changed.

6 hours ago, Iosono said:

Why not give new players some mods and OSMAW and shit like that?

why is this game so punishing to new players? 

Does it make any sense? 

Just leave the unlocks for clothes and shit like that.

im still baffled at why this hasn’t been changed.

aside from the fact that most weapons are unlocked within a few missions, what is a new player going to do with an osmaw besides blow themselves up?

Hackusating.

From damn scrubs to "top players" who cant accept there are even better players than them.
Everyone hackusates everyone.
And because everyone thinks everyone is cheating they lose fun and interest in the game because of their own stupidity.