I heard Matt's pro nip slip, does mean the pc peoples of San Paro are going to have bra's as an option not a requirement?

They need smaller pasties in this game so i could wear my blazer without a bra and reduce my characters chest to an A cup so she can look like a chanel model that can fit in a size 4 or 2 it’s a fashion thing.

i want nipple bumps or points/protrusions that simulate correct breast form with nips pushing out on the blouse/bra ect

Nipple Bumps n Tow Trucks

I want smaller breasts in the game.

Imagine having such a warped moral compass, that killing in-game characters repeatedly is completely fine, but a bit of female nudity on same in-game characters is triggering...

eVzBrWh.gif

• Like 3

I had to remove a handful of posts in this thread due to their off-topic nature. Please keep the thread's topic in mind when posting.

EDIT: I had to remove yet more posts due to going off-topic. Please stay on topic or I will be forced to lock the thread.

-Spuzva

• Like 1

16 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

Imagine having such a warped moral compass, that killing in-game characters repeatedly is completely fine, but a bit of female nudity on same in-game characters is triggering...

We call that California.

not sure what they will change apb with though

I think people would like a customization with the no bra jackets though.

Edited by Fortune Runner