11 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

If those mini-cheats are not advantage over others why you want to use them so bad ? 

I have a strange feeling you don't understand what QoL is / means

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

Okay so...

Auto Crouch when you zoom in - Its advantage over those players who might miss click button or doesnt have good game sence or just are bit slower on reaction. 

Auto sprint - your fingers doest get tired on holding shift ( its stupid but still advantage ) ~ i bet some one will make fun of this*

Custom crosshair - gives you better ingame focus on target.

macro/trigerbot - you wont missclick, makes semi weapon feel like its full auto.

i dunno what els you ppl. using .... 

It may not be effective on Pro veterans ,but i bet for a low-skill new players and nubs it would be pretty nice advantage over another low-skill nubs.

Last questions ... plz answer:

Are you ppl. using all those mini-cheats in Single player games too ? If you dont why ? 

If those mini-cheats are not advantage over others why you want to use them so bad ? 

I prefer mini donuts over mini cheats. 

The only thing remotely close to cheats that I like would be Cheetos. Puffs in particular.

What are you going to complain about? People who have more comfy chairs play better because their butts don't hurt as much? I am going to blame non drinkers in this game for having an advantage over me when I decide to drink too much and play. 

If the always sprint users physically taped their sprint button down are you going to call them a cheater also? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

I prefer mini donuts over mini cheats. 

The only thing remotely close to cheats that I like would be Cheetos. Puffs in particular.

What are you going to complain about? People who have more comfy chairs play better because their butts don't hurt as much? I am going to blame non drinkers in this game for having an advantage over me when I decide to drink too much and play. 

If the always sprint users physically taped their sprint button down are you going to call them a cheater also? 

33F56205CA342EF35370B38CAF0B9D2AB148DF25

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I mean, having a static center dot would help in some cases.

Are you willing to test this out for me? Can you play for 3 hours without a cross hair and then provide me footage of 3 hours playing with a cross hair. We can then analyze your videos and pinpoint the deaths and missions losses because of a lack of cross hair and we will pinpoint the kills and mission wins because of the cross hair.

We can then determine how much a better player you are with the cross hair and without and maybe we can quantify just how much of an advantage it is numbers wise.

I have a feeling you'll quickly realize you're the same player with it as you are without. 

6 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

Are you willing to test this out for me? Can you play for 3 hours without a cross hair and then provide me footage of 3 hours playing with a cross hair. We can then analyze your videos and pinpoint the deaths and missions losses because of a lack of cross hair and we will pinpoint the kills and mission wins because of the cross hair.

We can then determine how much a better player you are with the cross hair and without and maybe we can quantify just how much of an advantage it is numbers wise.

I have a feeling you'll quickly realize you're the same player with it as you are without. 

Then there is no reason to add such dot or having custom crosshair. Thanks.

1 minute ago, LuzExtinguido said:

dude stop embarrassing yourself. if there is no 'reason' to add it why do you care so much? WE like it more because its PERSONAL preference. A quality of life change =/= cheating wtf dude XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

11 minutes ago, LaQuandra said:

Hmmm... I wonder how this would play out.

I do use my .45 AP a lot, and I tend to always miss that 1st shot when hipfiring. I kind of am curious how much a center dot would help. But unless LO gives the go ahead, I'd rather not break any rules.

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

I present the same challenge to you. I'd like to see your skills dramatically increase because of a dot like you claim it does for others.

4 minutes ago, EmptyPillow said:

dude stop embarrassing yourself. if there is no 'reason' to add it why do you care so much? WE like it more because its PERSONAL preference. A quality of life change =/= cheating wtf dude XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

After all the arguments we been throwing for not doing you keep insisting...

No one said is cheating, stop distorting words.

1 minute ago, LaQuandra said:

I present the same challenge to you. I'd like to see your skills dramatically increase because of a dot like you claim it does for others.

I dont need any test because i already know its unfair. I use opgl a lot and having a dot while sprinting would break it even more.

I still doing it, but i fairly miss without center dots or custom crosshair...

Edited by LuzExtinguido

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Hmmm... I wonder how this would play out.

I do use my .45 AP a lot, and I tend to always miss that 1st shot. I kind of am curious how much a center dot would help. But unless LO gives the go ahead, I'd rather not break any rules.

Take a little risk......Matt Scott would see it as a failure if you got banned so most likely won't ban you. 

I really do want you to do this for me because I'd like to prove to you're the same player regardless. In fact, I bet you will say "I found the cross hair distracting and removed it."

I've played both with and without a cross hair. I am the same player regardless. 

I dont think they would dramatically increase, but I would expect an improvement in situations where your crosshair would normally be gone.

2 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

After all the arguments we been throwing for not doing you keep insisting...

No one said is cheating, stop distorting words.

I dont need any test because i already know its unfair. I use opgl a lot and having a dot while sprinting would break it even more.

How exactly would a dot help a weapon that doesn't shoot in a straight line? Wait....you're unable to hold down sprint and use the OPGL? You know that holding down sprint and using always sprint is the same exact thing right?

1 hour ago, LaQuandra said:

A cross hair isn't going to make you a better player either. It doesn't enhance game sense and aiming which are the two factors that will make a successful APB player. G1 only said no to the shaders and cross hairs to appease the misguided vocal forum community like yourself. People still openly streamed with their shaders and cross hairs and were not banned. Do not think for one second that G1 "disallowed" them because of a competitive advantage. Be honest here, the old team never played and had no idea what the shaders or cross hairs did. 

How come I have beaten players with custom shaders and cross hairs? And when I lose I don't blame others. I wonder why....

advantage =/=autowin, as well as hacking =/=winning but massively increasing chance, sseriously, its hard to take you serious anymore ther eis 0 logic in what you say.

Edited by LilyV3

How exactly would a dot help a weapon that doesn't shoot in a straight line? Wait....you're unable to hold down sprint and use the OPGL? You know that holding down sprint and using always sprint is the same exact thing right?

I dont allways use sprint, i use shift to sprint... and having a dot while i sprint would help me to quick aim while doing it, instead of stop for a moment and aim with crosshair.

There is not much science and ive been explaining/repeating this for awhile, and everyone ignores it.

Just now, CookiePuss said:

I dont think they would dramatically increase, but I would expect an improvement in situations where your crosshair would normally be gone.

Rather than assuming stuff I want hard data. Fair? I am not interested in what you think might happen and that you might improve, rather I want you to actually do it and show some proof of your much improved game play. The crying over the years about these things should be vindicated by a large increase of skill. If the skill increase is not measurable why are you and your crew complaining about it so much?

If i only wanted to know the center of my screen, I would get some tape and a dry erase marker....... I want to use a custom crosshair cus I dont like apb's crosshair. Is putting some tape on my monitor cheating?

1 minute ago, LilyV3 said:

advantage =/=autowin, as well as hacking =/=winning but massively increasing chance, sseriously, its hard to take you serious anymore ther eis 0 logic in what you say.

I am dying to see you do this. You claim it's a huge advantage and I'd love to see your skill increase because of these "mini cheats." Maybe it will help you throw percs around corners.......maybe. 

1 minute ago, LuzExtinguido said:

I dont allways use sprint, i use shift to sprint... and having a dot while i sprint would help me to quick aim while doing it, instead of stop for a moment and aim with crosshair.

There is not much science and ive been explaining/repeating this for awhile, and everyone ignores it.

Show me. Show me your OPGL with and without a dot. I'd love to see the huge skill increase.

Rather than assuming stuff I want hard data. Fair? I am not interested in what you think might happen and that you might improve, rather I want you to actually do it and show some proof of your much improved game play. The crying over the years about these things should be vindicated by a large increase of skill. If the skill increase is not measurable why are you and your crew complaining about it so much?

Couple of things, first Im not claiming "much improved gameplay", and second I dont know what you mean by "you and your crew".

I already said I would like to do an experiment, but again its not currently allowed to add a crosshair overlay, static center dot or not.

So all we can do is discuss. All I am saying is having a center dot is better than guessing where your center is. Might not be a big difference, but it would be different.

I am dying to see you do this. You claim it's a huge advantage and I'd love to see your skill increase because of these "mini cheats." Maybe it will help you throw percs around corners.......maybe. 

Show me. Show me your OPGL with and without a dot. I'd love to see the huge skill increase.

the easiest test would be makign a shotoing raneg and have soemone using a center dot shooting on it and see his accuracy, especially on sprint shoot wpaons and then without that dot, I bet 10€ there will be a a differenc ein his aim beign worse.

there were poeople who claim "I know the center of my screen" but I assure you on long ranges with high acuracy wepaons where you soemtimes just have like 3 pixels to hit beign able to preaim before exitign sprint with such accuracy is helping a lot and even very good players profit from it.

The truth woudl be, if that is not givign any advantage, why would a player block his own center pixel at all and deny any visuals on it? because it IS an advantage. They just like to tell it's not for 2 reasons: their own peace of mind to feel less like "cheating" and to not make others jump on that wagon as well, because then they lose their advantage when everyone does it.

Just now, LaQuandra said:

There is while under fire, you need to sprint to avoid being hit... it would allowme to quick aim

I have not good pc for recording.

And for a test, a single video wont sufice, there should be hundreds of them for an accurate "test".

Look, if they would add something like a dot or a persistent custom crosshair it would benefit me... why i don't want it? Because it would be a broken feature and ive been playing without that center dot or persistant crosshair for over 8000 hours, i got used to it.

Plus weapons or mods disallowing such dot or crosshair or just modfying them.

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Couple of things, first Im not claiming "much improved gameplay", and second I dont know what you mean by "you and your crew".

I already said I would like to do an experiment, but again its not currently allowed to add a crosshair overlay, static center dot or not.

So all we can do is discuss. All I am saying is having a center dot is better than guessing where your center is. Might not be a big difference, but it would be different.

Aren't custom shaders against TOS? Did they specifically say cross hairs themselves are? Either way, people are streaming with both custom shaders and cross hairs and they are not banned. I really think you'll be safe for the 6 hours of play time I am asking for. Plenty of legit third party programs allow you to use an overlay.

You and your crew means you and those who think it's an unfair advantage. This is why I am asking you to do it. Rather than just assuming it's an advantage I want you to do it and then show me the advantage it gave you. If you actually do it and realize it gave you no advantage then you'd be in the other camp telling Lily and co. that it really isn't a big deal worth complaining about and that is is far from cheats.

Aren't custom shaders against TOS? Did they specifically say cross hairs themselves are? Either way, people are streaming with both custom shaders and cross hairs and they are not banned. I really think you'll be safe for the 6 hours of play time I am asking for. Plenty of legit third party programs allow you to use an overlay.

I think they banned shaders because ppl removed the fog shader which gave a huge advantage in the halloween event.

Another thing that i forgot to mention. You are pushing this, you are the one that needs PROVING this does not affect the game play, and if you are effective at it there is no reason for wasting LO time in such feature or allowing it.

The game been running long enough without center dots or custom crosshairs and there is no reason to adding them or allowing players to modify their game with third party programs.

Edited by LuzExtinguido
  • Thanks 1

You and your crew means you and those who think it's an unfair advantage. This is why I am asking you to do it. Rather than just assuming it's an advantage I want you to do it and then show me the advantage it gave you. If you actually do it and realize it gave you no advantage then you'd be in the other camp telling Lily and co. that it really isn't a big deal worth complaining about and that is is far from cheats.

they get banned if you show that to support, G1 has no inbuilt way to check this, thats why some get away with it.

Well I guess for now its settled then.

Static dot crosshair overlays offer no benefit.

So there is no reason for LO to allow 3rd party crosshairs, or to add static center dot crosshairs in game.