blockblack

Is the "Defender" outfit that you unlock from Mule customizable?

I know, Its a silly questions but I do not find anything when I google it, So, Is that outfit that you unlock from Ernst "Mule" Templeton customizable (the ability to edit it such as changing its color or putting symbols on it)?

basically: if something already has decals on it, you can't customize it. (that includes *unlocks from contacts and everything other players sell)

*unlocks with a title like "7-Sins" Belt for example (mentioning this because if I remember correctly, you can't look at how clothing you're about to unlock look like)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snubnose said:

basically: if something already has decals on it, you can't customize it. (that includes *unlocks from contacts and everything other players sell)

*unlocks with a title like "7-Sins" Belt for example (mentioning this because if I remember correctly, you can't look at how clothing you're about to unlock look like)

You can however preview it before purchase. There should be option in the clothing kiosk in WF, that allows you to sort for:

• Customizable
  • Preset
  • Both

Same thing for vehicles. That's pretty much it.

9 hours ago, blockblack said:

I know, Its a silly questions but I do not find anything when I google it, So, Is that outfit that you unlock from Ernst "Mule" Templeton customizable (the ability to edit it such as changing its color or putting symbols on it)?

No it is not.