Alani

Can we revert team removal?

It's still really irritating you can't play missions when half of your team is trying to dethreat and refuses to play the game.

Waiting for them to accidentally team kill you or some shit is not a good way to remove dethreaters, especially when they're 500 meters from the objective and swear at you in some foreign language no one cares about.

fix pls

• Like 1

team LO is now considering giving players the opportunity to leave the match freely ,without rebooting the game .

Edited by Yood

20 minutes ago, Yood said:

team LO is now considering giving players the opportunity to leave the match freely ,without rebooting the game .

i dont want that. I want to be able to remove team mates trying to dethreat.

otherwise i would be leaving every other mission because i keep getting teamed with the same dethreater

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Alani said:

It's still really irritating you can't play missions when half of your team is trying to dethreat and refuses to play the game.

Waiting for them to accidentally team kill you or some shit is not a good way to remove dethreaters, especially when they're 500 meters from the objective and swear at you in some foreign language no one cares about.

fix pls

Yes,  it is realy Anyoing, but its also anyoing that i can"t play with friends, because some off them like to play bronze disrict, and im always stuck on gold, my game play is not always the same, it depends how i feel that day or whatever, but everytime i feel like that i get forced to play against veterans or wired looking low lvl people who have a unhuman skills,  so i dont blame them or me, i do blame the system, its completeley unstable and bugged asfk, i do not detreath because its unsupportive and i feel bad if i dissapoint my team mates and its bannable, but i think most of uss did some detreath before.

Just now, eazy-vinny said:

Yes,  it is realy Anyoing, but its also anyoing that i can"t play with friends, because some off them like to play bronze disrict, and im always stuck on gold, my game play is not always the same, it depends how i feel that day or whatever, but everytime i feel like that i get forced to play against veterans or wired looking low lvl people who have a unhuman skills,  so i dont blame them or me, i do blame the system, its completeley unstable and bugged asfk, i do not detreath because its unsupportive and i feel bad if i dissapoint my team mates and its bannable, but i think most of uss did some detreath before.

cant tell if ur trying to justify the need to be able to kick dethreaters from missions or justify dethreating

I think LO will do something about that, obviously not now, maybe with the new matchmaking / threat systems.

Im not worried about that problem anymore since an year, after the new company joined APB.

1 hour ago, Alani said:

cant tell if ur trying to justify the need to be able to kick dethreaters from missions or justify 

When people get that kind of power they will abuse it for they own needs, so thats not the solution

voteckick function ? may even ask the enemy team to kick a player for a stated reason.

example: afk not doing anything 400m+.

2 hours ago, Alani said:

i dont want that. I want to be able to remove team mates trying to dethreat.

otherwise i would be leaving every other mission because i keep getting teamed with the same dethreater

I guess so . the team leader must be able to remove any team member .

the game is a system . if you constantly get on the same opponents , wait a few minutes after the end of the match before you press the ready for mission button . 

Edited by Yood

1 hour ago, Guacamole said:

voteckick function ? may even ask the enemy team to kick a player for a stated reason.

That could work, Demerit for someone '500 meters away from the objective for 2 mins' something like that.

• Like 1

On 3/31/2019 at 2:15 AM, Alani said:

fix pls

How about temp-banning Dethreatters alltogether? That would fix them Dethreatting. It's now an option under the 'report' feature.

18 hours ago, hackerung said:

How about temp-banning Dethreatters alltogether? That would fix them Dethreatting. It's now an option under the 'report' feature.

They already both temp and perma bad for dethreating.

On 3/31/2019 at 12:19 AM, Guacamole said:

They had this years ago (pretty sure it was apb reloaded, anyways...) and it was abused horribly.  Lowest threat / ranked in the team inevitably got vote-kicked out of the team.  Not because of skill, but just because they were a lower threat / rank.  This and when the team leader had the option / ability to kick players.

I had this happen numerous times when I was using one of my new(er) toons.  I had multiple toons back when the servers were split between Colby, Joker NA East, etc.   Lag and server population were issues, so my buddy and I created new toons on Colby.  Then, when we start playing the game again (this month), we find out lots has changed, including merging and renaming of the servers and now we have multiple toons on one server.  😕

What LO should do is re-enable the option to leave a mission and / or team.  If they ensure that there is no dethreat, or rank loss when doing this, it should help (a bit) with the dethreaters.

On 3/30/2019 at 10:47 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Yeah, I miss kicking silvers and people I don't like instantly.

Me too.

I usually waited near the end of the match to kick them.