Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I couldnt give less of a fuck what the loading screen looks like.

I just want a good, popular game to play.

 

 

 

 

Edited by CookiePuss
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

I couldnt give less of a fuck what the loading screen looks like.

I just want a good, popular game to play.

APB might get a larger following one day. Yet it is always going to be a somewhat niche game it feels like. Too many oddball choices that unfortunately led to segmenting the playerbase into countless small groups. Many of which have since bailed. It's been a problem since G1 got it. They seemingly ran off a lot of players with the TTK changes then kept doing weird stuff like that. 

 

Anyways, I hope it does get bigger too. I just worry LO has too much work to do. That they've taken on an all but impossible task. Of course I'm happy someone is at least trying despite how much harm the previous company did. There's definitely a whole lot of potential buried deep in the game yet. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, AsgerLund said:

There are three suggestion I will always like and support - no matter how often they are suggested on the forums:

  1. Bring back the old login theme
  2. Buff percs
  3. Universal (literally) ban on pineapple on pizza

My name is AsgerLund, and I support this message!!

KCN1pY6.gif

B-b-b-b-b-but PINEAPPLES on Pizza bro, u cant just ban em 😞

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Game menu was my first impression after finding out this game.

I feel that current menu is downgrade but heard some voices opposite to mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/27/2019 at 5:42 AM, AsgerLund said:

There are three suggestion I will always like and support - no matter how often they are suggested on the forums:

  1. Bring back the old login theme
  2. Buff percs
  3. Universal (literally) ban on pineapple on pizza

My name is AsgerLund, and I support this message!!

KCN1pY6.gif

what about bananas on pizza?

 

... i think i already asked you about it, but i cant recall what your answer was

 

 

edit:

 

oh right, and i would love the old login screen, +1 make it happen

Edited by TheOppositePolarBear

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Mitne said:

Game menu was my first impression after finding out this game.

I feel that current menu is downgrade but heard some voices opposite to mine.

Well, the current login screen isn't a downgrade really. It uses full scaleform UI (afaik) which allows for smoother navigation and transitions. I wouldn't want to go back to the old UI setup honestly. 

 

Instead they should simply bring back the old background including music and rearrange the current scaleform UI. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Speedz said:

Well, the current login screen isn't a downgrade really. It uses full scaleform UI (afaik) which allows for smoother navigation and transitions. I wouldn't want to go back to the old UI setup honestly. 

 

Instead they should simply bring back the old background including music and rearrange the current scaleform UI. 

 

Scaleform is deprecated so they should focus on getting that changed either way.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Speedz said:

Well, the current login screen isn't a downgrade really. It uses full scaleform UI (afaik) which allows for smoother navigation and transitions. I wouldn't want to go back to the old UI setup honestly. 

 

Instead they should simply bring back the old background including music and rearrange the current scaleform UI. 

hasnt mattscott has already called scaleform a dead product?

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, swft said:

 

Scaleform is deprecated so they should focus on getting that changed either way.

 

14 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

hasnt mattscott has already called scaleform a dead product?

Good point.. totally forgot about scaleform being dead.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/26/2019 at 2:39 PM, NotTheEnforcer said:

That was just what I've been told. AFAIK it could be issues with functionality, art, music, I dont know. Regardless Matt's already acknowledged that it's on the roadmap at some point since everyone loves it.

So, the music was created solely for the game, which I would believe means that L.O. is the owner of the soundtrack. The artwork and UI design (meaning the code) is all licensed and copyrighted by Little Orbit, as RTW and G1 owned it. Such things get passed down through the rights of the IP.

On 2/28/2019 at 5:43 PM, Speedz said:

Well, the current login screen isn't a downgrade really. It uses full scaleform UI (afaik) which allows for smoother navigation and transitions. I wouldn't want to go back to the old UI setup honestly. 

 

Instead they should simply bring back the old background including music and rearrange the current scaleform UI. 

I like the current UI, but the 3d effects, and the music, don't fit the theme of the game. On top of that: if the current UI gets the older wallpaper, and musics, or the same art style and adding in characters, etc. that'd be great too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...