Ive stopped being able to enjoy my time on APB Reloaded.. Am I the only one?

On 1/27/2019 at 9:48 PM, a Pair of Socks said:

(...)
I know I shit post alot but Id honestly like to hear everyones thoughts and opinions because Im at witts end trying to have any sort of enjoyment out of anything anymore and APB was always my go to but sadly it isnt anymore..

It is likely that you've changed and not APB itself, the game still feels the same as always for me. The difference you are experiencing is what happens when you do the same thing over and over for years, despite how good the game might be to you, it will eventually run dry and become unappealing.

ย 

It's time to move on dude, find a new thing. I've been there, so i'd know.

And hey! From time and time again I've found that new game, that made me feel that level of joy, even if the intervals were sometimes huge.

ย 

If the game is still around after that much time, it is likely it will become enjoyable again once you return.

this time of year pretty much everyone gets stir crazy from being cooped up too long

getting bored might not be "just" from APB because of it

in socks case though its pretty much every week *shrugs*

• Like 1

The game is and always be as fun as you make it.

ย 

But when you're backstabbing people, instigating false drama just for attention and being an all around D bag then look up and realize all your friends are gone and you're all alone, then yeah, the game sucks.

ย 

Karma.

Edited by Ohshii

maybe try ppl eventsย 

ย 

Merged.

or play the game in a differents way idk add yourself some challenge create some race friendly battles and etcย 

On 1/27/2019 at 4:17 PM, a Pair of Socks said:

playing the game isnt fun.ย  idk, pretty much what I expected from posting on here, edgy patootie one liners and people not even reading what was posted.ย ย 

/whooshย 

Patootie is a word that should never be used under any circumstances. Shame on youย 

59 minutes ago, sono123 said:

Patootie is a word that should never be used under any circumstances. Shame on youย 

fucking forum censors man

Take a break, do something else for a while. See how you feel. If this game gives you no joy at the moment... well, drop it. Come back in a month and see if anything is better.

On 1/28/2019 at 6:59 PM, VanilleKeks said:

Looking at your forum history you haven't enjoyed this game for 5 years

^ 2 tru

I still enjoy the game, personally. I just like to hop on from time to time fiddle with clothes and cars and mess around in FC for a bit. This game's core has always the same to me so I can't really relate.ย We've just have gone through different era's over the years.ย In my eyes APB isย the game I fell in love with in high school and I will always love it till it dies. There is nothing close that let's me express myself as much as this game does.

I think massive exposure to the radiation given off by this community made me immune. I always come back to the gameย even when my jimmies are rustled or I get #Spanked2ez

ย 

One thing though. Bring back the ability to be hit by civilian cars again whilst crossing the street please ty.ย ๐Ÿ˜‚

ย 

ย 

to my regret with each following event I am more and more upset .