Jump to content
Kreedz

Little Orbit support Cheaters or what ?

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Thaumaturge said:

You literally claimed people were using nospread against you. They aren't, I pointed out that to you, you then went and started bringing up people speedhacking and aimbotting in general and completely ignored the original comments.

I'm trying to ignore you because all you are saying is one huge rant of denial.  And, it doesn't matter if it's 1. no-spread or no-recoil, or 2. macro or mouse software, or 3. exploit or bug.  Shenanigans need to be better moderated, especially in a dramatically shrinking game population.  Yes, I ignored your comments because it's like the tar-baby from Disney... if you punch it once, your whole arm just gets sucked up inside and trapped in the damn goo.  W/e "no-spread" is or isn't... hack companies are still selling it for APB. 😕 That alone leads me to believe, despite vociferous denials... that it's a thing.

Edited by Rebelliousness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

I think it's hella WOW that ANYONE believes LO or G1 "patched out" old hacks, and that new code getting around those patches hasn't already been reformulated by million dollar hack companies... I just think the entire conversation is disingenuous and intended to blanket deny any possibility and therefore minimize the actual condition of the game. 

you say its disingenuous but then you go and do the same thing in the other direction, do you really think cheat providers are making enough money off apb to dedicate the time and effort to maintain a working cheat? there were cheat providers discontinuing apb cheats years ago when we had 2k players, now that we cant even break 1k things have suddenly changed?

 

its "hella WOW" that anyone believes that cheats and games dont update over time, for instance nospread (since everyone seems heated over it) was "patched out" by g1 moving spread calculation serverside where it cant be affected externally unless someone actually compromised the servers - which would immediately be seen since that would allow far more opportunities than a single cheat feature on a 12 dollar subscription cheat 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand the LO approach: allocate resources so as to complete the engine update as soon as possible and begin to put the game in order. Up to this point, while the game is in a terrible state and has 800 people online, it is inefficient to spend resources on catching cheaters and a large number of support staff. 

Since the game does not bring income. (We all need to remember that games are commercial projects)

 

"tolerate." And I would call it the right approach, if LO didn't say that “be proud of the work done and succeeded in the roadmap”.

 

Cheaters will be taken seriously when the update engine is over. I hope.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jazeker said:

It's not an easy cat and mouse game

To help clarify yet be a comic relief for this thread (in case people get too serious like yesterday)

As Jazeker was saying :

 

Cat = BattleEye and Little Orbit

Mouse = cheater/hacker

Rabbit = frikken hacker program that humps cat like that rabbit gif.

 

 

The rabbit is the anomaly that has to be dealt with so yes its a pain but once the rabbit is dealt with the mouse better run away or snack time for cat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, vfterlife said:

I understand the LO approach: allocate resources so as to complete the engine update as soon as possible and begin to put the game in order. Up to this point, while the game is in a terrible state and has 800 people online, it is inefficient to spend resources on catching cheaters and a large number of support staff. 

Since the game does not bring income. (We all need to remember that games are commercial projects)

 

"tolerate." And I would call it the right approach, if LO didn't say that “be proud of the work done and succeeded in the roadmap”.

 

Cheaters will be taken seriously when the update engine is over. I hope.

 

orbits very first action was to implement a brand new "industry standard" anticheat, idk if id call that tolerating cheaters

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

  1. There's an old debate where people claim no-spread is a thing.  

If thats the case..everyone would be using act44, harbinger and bloody mary FFS. Pls stop. You lower the IQ of the whole street. 

 

Lets talk about primary. If no recoil is a thing like you say and there are soo many hackers..everyone would be using a tommygun / agrotech av.

 

Tommy gun has almost the same ttk as the oca. 

17 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

 been reformulated by million dollar hack companies...

This jus cracked me up really.

20 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

VAC

BattlEye

Video Proof

Spectator Protection
...
All Points Bulletin Warnings

Aiming At You Warnings

Fully Configurable!

Proximity Alerts

Apb doesnt have vac's, spectator protection? I dont think apb has such a mode. If thats the case..why do people send video evidence?

 

Also hey..since you go through websites and read everything line by line?

Y8SRRnJ.png

 

Your parent should accompany you while playing the game. Does your mom/dad knows about this?

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's just plain and boring that after months of aimbotting and sh.tting on the game, the same dimwits get unbanned, get their accounts just to continue to sh.t over the game.

LO, do you realize why population keeps dropping? No, engine update won't save your investment. If that's what you are hoping for but still reluctant to address the main issue, I can suggest you to find someone naive enough to buy APB while assets have some value(lol...)

But whatever, let me put my rose-tinted glasses - everything is going to be ok.

 

 

Edited by Sayori

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Sayori said:

It's just plain and boring that after months of aimbotting and sh.tting on the game, the same dimwits get unbanned, get their accounts just to continue to sh.t over the game.

LO, do you realize why population keeps dropping? No, engine update won't save your investment. If that's what you are hoping for but still reluctant to address the main issue, I can suggest you to find someone naive enough to buy APB while assets have some value(lol...)

But whatever, let me put my rose-tinted glasses - everything is going to be ok.

0DJSXwk.gif

  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Defibrillator said:

If no recoil is a thing like you say and there are soo many hackers..everyone would be using a tommygun / agrotech av.

Tommy gun has almost the same ttk as the oca. This jus cracked me up really.

I said I don't personally code hacks so I don't know for sure.  I also said what I do know is that cheat programs for APB include what CHEAT COMPANIES sell what is advertised as: no recoil, no spread. The ISSUE of contention isn't that no recoil doesn't exist but whether NO SPREAD exists... please invest in the Phonics reading Comprehension program.  And my point being... if a product is selling, and that's what's advertised... and multi-million dollar hack companies are not considered: stupid, morons, childish, naive, etc... but rather actually providing the service.... then SOMETHING of this nature must exist despite the silliest denials of the obvious.

My other points being... naysayers claim hacks are really overblown,,, no one can really use no spread to make shaws, shotguns, ntecs have no bloom, and no recoil can't possibly exist to allow precision firing on full auto (not tap firing, but continuous full auto) in conjunction with the ever handy aimbot and triggerbot settings.  Naysayers claim none of these things are happening or even possible... yet anyone can find footage of APB hackers doing them. The blanket DENIAL is just astounding... and of course always comes with personal attacks and denigration to punish ANYONE who dares admit the obvious.

 

(Yeah it's an old video... and to avoid name and shame it's the admitted notorious guy,,, but hey if no RECOIL/no SPREAD isn't a thing then... what's up with his bloom settings? Not to mention the obv aimbot. Oh wait,,, now you guys are gonna tell me it's all patched and better now... and when I say the professional Hack Companies reformulate the hack to get around the patch... it will just "crack you up" because it's so unreal huh....

 

Edited by Rebelliousness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

heal the patient by killing the doctor?

um Rebelliousness ??? what ???

I never said this.  You have my comments mistaken for someone else's. Not a surprise since reading comprehension on this website is at an International low.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

I said I don't personally code hacks so I don't know for sure.  I also said what I do know is that cheat programs for APB include what CHEAT COMPANIES sell what is advertised as: no recoil, no spread. The ISSUE of contention isn't that no recoil doesn't exist but whether NO SPREAD exists... please invest in the Phonics reading Comprehension program.  And my point being... if a product is selling, and that's what's advertised... and multi-million dollar hack companies are not considered: stupid, morons, childish, naive, etc... but rather actually providing the service.... then SOMETHING of this nature must exist despite the silliest denials of the obvious.

My other points being... naysayers claim hacks are really overblown,,, no one can really use no spread to make shaws, shotguns, ntecs have no bloom, and no recoil can't possibly exist to allow precision firing on full auto (not tap firing, but continuous full auto) in conjunction with the ever handy aimbot and triggerbot settings.  Naysayers claim none of these things are happening or even possible... yet anyone can find footage of APB hackers doing them. The blanket DENIAL is just astounding... and of course always comes with personal attacks and denigration to punish ANYONE who dares admit the obvious.

 

(Yeah it's an old video... and to avoid name and shame it's the admitted notorious guy,,, but hey if no RECOIL/no SPREAD isn't a thing then... what's up with his bloom settings? Not to mention the obv aimbot. Oh wait,,, now you guys are gonna tell me it's all patched and better now... and when I say the professional Hack Companies reformulate the hack to get around the patch... it will just "crack you up" because it's so unreal huh....

 

>2014

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

>2014

Repost: (Yeah it's an old video... and to avoid name and shame it's the admitted notorious guy,,, but hey if no RECOIL/no SPREAD isn't a thing then... what's up with his bloom settings? Not to mention the obv aimbot. Oh wait,,, now you guys are gonna tell me it's all patched and better now... and when I say the professional Hack Companies reformulate the hack to get around the patch... it will just "crack you up" because it's so unreal huh....)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rebelliousness said:

Repost: (Yeah it's an old video... and to avoid name and shame it's the admitted notorious guy,,, but hey if no RECOIL/no SPREAD isn't a thing then... what's up with his bloom settings? Not to mention the obv aimbot. Oh wait,,, now you guys are gonna tell me it's all patched and better now... and when I say the professional Hack Companies reformulate the hack to get around the patch... it will just "crack you up" because it's so unreal huh....)

Ugh... Give me a bit to pull up the dev post on no spread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Ugh... Give me a bit to pull up the dev post on no spread. 

You realize in my post I'm now responding to a guy who claims there isn't a no recoil hack either... Anyways, here's a video from 2018.  Recent enough? And btw, a dev has designed a game with certain parameters. We all know APB has wonky code... and pro hack developers alter it. So if a G1 or RTW dev says no spread isn't a thing... but devs from hack sites are selling what they claim is.... I'm seriously underimpressed Cookie. 🙄

 

Edited by Rebelliousness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Ugh... Give me a bit to pull up the dev post on no spread. 

Quote

Copy pasted from well known hack site:
"I wanted to ask you guys is it hard to make a no recoil no spread hack for apb?
I saw that you can even make a Macro with no spread and no recoil, is that true?"

"No-recoil is easy, no-spread is hard. Jesterret, HOOAH and the others might reply, they are the experts."

"I'm no expert 😐

No spread is serversided, all you can do is visual.
No recoil is just setting some variables, depending on when you want to do that you can do it in your player class - AcAPBPawn::m_RecoilInfo, or in item class -AcRaycastWeapon::m_WeaponRecoilSettings, it's casted AcItem which is accessible by ((AcAPBPlayerController*)pPC)->m_HoldableItemManager->m_CurrentItem. You can also set there in-game crosshair size and how much does it spread when you're shooting.

How do you make is up to you."

"Lol it's possible but server sided meaning some people can't do it or doesn't want too...same with maplestory having all these server sided hacks.
I also remember someone named "IMMEEN" On APB having
Inf HP, No spread, aimbot, and inf ammo."

"thanks works"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rebelliousness said:

 

 

>2012

 

Now we are going backwards in time. 

 

Spread has been server sided for years now. 

After work I'll dig up the dev blog explaining this, maybe then you will stop spreading misinformation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

>2012

 

Now we are going backwards in time. 

 

Spread has been server sided for years now. 

After work I'll dig up the dev blog explaining this, maybe then you will stop spreading misinformation. 

So, if a hack was used in 2012.... it's all been patched now and any new similar hacks could never possibly be reformulated. Dude what you're saying is the misinformation.  The issue isn't these old vids or the guys in them... but to prove it is POSSIBLE for all those who say it isn't.  And whether it's a HACK or an EXPLOIT or a MODDED FILE or a MOUSE DRIVER isn't really the point.  If it's CLIENT-SIDED MODS that give them a visual advantage eliminating the bloom, then it's still a "cheat" which exists.

Edited by Rebelliousness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rebelliousness said:

So, if a hack was used in 2012.... it's all been patched now and any new similar hacks could never possibly be reformulated.  The issue isn't these old vids or the guys in them... but to prove it is POSSIBLE for all those who say it isn't.  And whether it's a HACK or an EXPLOIT or a MODDED FILE or a MOUSE DRIVER isn't really the point.  If it's CLIENT-SIDED MODS that give them a visual advantage eliminating the bloom, then it's still a "cheat" which exists.

You misunderstand. 

It used to be client sided, now it's server sided. 

So you'd now have to commit the very serious crime of hacking the APB servers to accomplish it. 

 

(Surely you know cheats only effect client sided stuff? So things like health, weapon damage, bloom, and RNG cannot be effected by cheats)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2019 at 6:12 AM, VickyFox said:

Full time employees and GM are only able to cover their respected time zones.

Staff are working hard to improve the game and bring new content and features.

 

I've been playing since 2011 and I'd rather see the game fixed. like it should of been years ago.

 

I think a bigger priority is to stop and prevent any further DDoS attack like we saw on the servers.

I agree its a priority however the attacks wont stop untill the game code and everything that goes with it is changed. Once thats done both the hacks and ddos program will be null and void. Once that happens LO will need to make sure that the code keeps changing so it cant be broken into. As long as its constantly changed the amount of hackers will be kept to a min and any ddos should be gone.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Rebelliousness said:

I never said this.  You have my comments mistaken for someone else's. Not a surprise since reading comprehension on this website is at an International low.

please oh please re read everything you on this thread.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

You misunderstand. 

It used to be client sided, now it's server sided. 

So you'd now have to commit the very serious crime of hacking the APB servers to accomplish it. 

 

(Surely you know cheats only effect client sided stuff? So things like health, weapon damage, bloom, and RNG cannot be effected by cheats)

This is correct

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2019 at 10:05 AM, CookiePuss said:

Yeah Im gonna pass on having some random players given the power to ban lol.

GM's should never be "random players".  Or they are not REAL GM's.  The GM's we used to have would come into district, and insta ban anyone that was hacking, harassing etc.  THAT is whats needed, not some random people with debatable "powers".  

 

The report system is a joke.  I  literally just got three response emails from tickets I submitted in September.  SEPTEMBER.  Its great that you are trying...but if you cant get through the ticket system efficiently what is the point of it?  I've been here  since  the start.  I come, I  go.  Its  always my go to game for a fun time.  Most of the  time playing on bronze it is  legitimately fun and very much hack free.  I know a hack when I see one, and it makes me angry to no end that we cant summon GM's anymore to take care of these guys  WHEN IT  COUNTS.  4-5 months later is ridiculous and does absolutely nothing to solve any  problems.

 

I applaud you for coming in and trying to breathe some fresh air and save this game I do love from dying, but from what I've witnessed, its only been getting  worse and worse which is truly sad. 

 

Also, you need to come up with a different name for these "GM's" that are rando players with  no powers.  It is a misrepresentation of what they truly are, glorified moderators and reporters.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shimmer said:

GM's should never be "random players".  Or they are not REAL GM's.  The GM's we used to have would come into district, and insta ban anyone that was hacking, harassing etc.  THAT is whats needed, not some random people with debatable "powers".  

 

The report system is a joke.  I  literally just got three response emails from tickets I submitted in September.  SEPTEMBER.  Its great that you are trying...but if you cant get through the ticket system efficiently what is the point of it?  I've been here  since  the start.  I come, I  go.  Its  always my go to game for a fun time.  Most of the  time playing on bronze it is  legitimately fun and very much hack free.  I know a hack when I see one, and it makes me angry to no end that we cant summon GM's anymore to take care of these guys  WHEN IT  COUNTS.  4-5 months later is ridiculous and does absolutely nothing to solve any  problems.

 

I applaud you for coming in and trying to breathe some fresh air and save this game I do love from dying, but from what I've witnessed, its only been getting  worse and worse which is truly sad. 

 

Also, you need to come up with a different name for these "GM's" that are rando players with  no powers.  It is a misrepresentation of what they truly are, glorified moderators and reporters.

I do not disagree.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Rebelliousness said:

So, if a hack was used in 2012.... it's all been patched now and any new similar hacks could never possibly be reformulated. Dude what you're saying is the misinformation.  The issue isn't these old vids or the guys in them... but to prove it is POSSIBLE for all those who say it isn't.  

Taking an old video and saying hey these things exist believe me. I believe that it existed in the past. Ntec was lazer gun in the past.

 

In old apb tracers existed. But does it now? There is nothing called no spread or no recoil now. It has been moved  to server side. Gm's could sink into the ground and shoot players like 6 yrs back. I have seen it myself. Players only knew abt this last halloween. That too only in specific places. It got patched. Feel free to try it now. If there is a bug/exploit and if the developers come to know abt this..they would fix it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×