Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello,

 

The 3 character slots limit per account is very unpractical for people trying out the game.

 

E.g. I tried out a female and male criminal first, did customization and some progress, then decided to make a male enforcer, spend some more time on customization and now I cannot even try a female enforcer without having to delete my previous customization's and progress. What I can do however, is create another account and create 3 more characters!?!

 

This is truly highly illogical. I suspect it is done to sell more premium packages, but, make the character slots limit at least 4 per account please? Aka one for each option in the game? Or for all I care, 8 slots.

 

Sincerely,

Monolillity

Also why do all my posts stay hidden? Are you being invaded by spambots or something?

  • Dislike 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

wot, you can literally have 100 characters on a single account

 

oh and also, when you make a new account it comes with 2 character slots by default not 3, no clue how did you get to this conclusion of yours rip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This might be related to the "You've already bought this item" issue that we've seen on armas, you can circumvent that by adding the item to the cart from a different character and then switching back to the character you had the issue on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i though there was 2 character slots as default for f2p accounts

 

its intended so that you can have both a a male and a female character, or a criminal and an enforcer - if you want anything extra you have to pony up the 10 bucks for another character slot (through armas) 

 

a fair deal imo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2018 at 7:22 AM, Monolillity said:

Hello,

 

The 3 character slots limit per account is very unpractical for people trying out the game.

 

E.g. I tried out a female and male criminal first, did customization and some progress, then decided to make a male enforcer, spend some more time on customization and now I cannot even try a female enforcer without having to delete my previous customization's and progress. What I can do however, is create another account and create 3 more characters!?!

 

This is truly highly illogical. I suspect it is done to sell more premium packages, but, make the character slots limit at least 4 per account please? Aka one for each option in the game? Or for all I care, 8 slots.

 

Sincerely,

Monolillity

Also why do all my posts stay hidden? Are you being invaded by spambots or something?

I have 4 characters on my account. <Flavor>Jenni has, like, 80 characters on a single account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I bought that slot in the past, totally forgot about that. Hehe. Right, so just get an extra character slot from Armas.

 

I mean, already bought account-bound stuff should appear on the new slots as well right? That's a good option then. True!

 

Nice.

... I'll just keep this new one as an forum account then lol

 

didnt want to buy stuff twice anyway

How do I edit posts on this new forum anyway? This does merge but how to edit?

Sincerely,

Monolillity :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have like 7 char slots and I never bought any. 

 

:)))))))) Feels gud.

 

Also I don't see the issue. You're a free account. 

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I have like 7 char slots and I never bought any. 

 

:)))))))) Feels gud.

i got 11 and i only ever bought one rip

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I have like 7 char slots and I never bought any. 

 

:)))))))) Feels gud.

 

34 minutes ago, Rolpack said:

i got 11 and i only ever bought one rip

Yeah but you two bought items and in reward received this golden boxes as loyality rewards right?

Well dunno if it's still revelant but through some time one of golden box rewards was character slot for account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mitne said:

 

Yeah but you two bought items and in reward received this golden boxes as loyality rewards right?

Well dunno if it's still revelant but through some time one of golden box rewards was character slot for account.

Na. All mine are from vet rewards, etc

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 sounds fair. but im the type of person who'd rather just stick with one character rather than make a bunch of different ones...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Aeronaut said:

3 sounds fair. but im the type of person who'd rather just stick with one character rather than make a bunch of different ones...

Oof I have 11 I actually play.

Its a god damn mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Oof I have 11 I actually play.

Its a god damn mess.

Mess you brought upon yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...