Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
virginiavirgin

Question for Matt Scott

Recommended Posts

Will you ever be able to make the playable characters blink my character does not blink whatsoever and this is bothering me ever since also the npcs get to blink will this issue ever be resolved? And why was the ogre nerfed? The range on it is atrocious especially with improved rifling

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, virginiavirgin said:

No one asked you

My bad, I thought this was a public post.

Carry on.

  • Like 3
  • Dislike 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

blinking might show up on other engine versions if they ever bother to do actual idle animations, probably not tho 

 

id be fine with an ogre revert, the gun is bad either way tbh

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

blinking might show up on other engine versions if they ever bother to do actual idle animations, probably not tho 

 

id be fine with an ogre revert, the gun is bad either way tbh

Thank you finally someone who agrees with me the ogre does need to be reverted

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I want my butthole to be able to blink.

wink wink

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

 why was the ogre nerfed? The range on it is atrocious especially with improved rifling

Nerfing the legendary (real money) and already shitty except when super close True Ogre is beyond stupid and only shows that on the gun-balance department LO has absolutely no idea what it's doing. This should be on a test server, people with knowledge of the whole spectrum should give feedback. Not the least because it was a marginal-at-best real money gun. Gambling at that.

 

It's more like some mid-range-using cheater buddies cried after a few people got too close to them with a shotgun and hey they got killed. Better nerf all shotguns LO to help your buddies. Wanna bet LO doesn't even have a clue about it being a NFAS-12?

 

THAT NERF WAS RIDICULOUS LO - COMPLETELY WEIRD AND UNCALLED FOR> SOME NOOB COMPLAINED ABOUT THE ORGE TO YOU

 

Thank you.. Maybe it is better to spend money on ''''other'''' sites.

  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, AsgerLund said:

I want my butthole to be able to blink.

eyedrops aren't exclusive to eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, NikkiCasinoKnows said:

Nerfing

it was a nerf after a buff though because that buff was too strong?

is it worse than g1 state?

 

edit: as far as i see: no it is not. while the dropoff starts earlier, it does more damage and i guess it also has those first hit pellet damage multiplier (if that wasn't removed)

so it is just as g1 but more consistent (read: easier)

 

also, it costing "real money" is no argument. nano has been nerfed, troublemaker has been nerfed, csg has been nerfed... all for rebalance. just because you say/think it's bad, doesn't mean it is. it was overpowered after the buff, thus it had to be nerfed

Edited by neophobia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, virginiavirgin said:

No one asked you

No one asked for this thread

  • Haha 1
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pretty sure we had this thread by the same person before, except now there's a complaint about her little phallus-shaped autoshotty getting nerfhammered

1 hour ago, LoveForMatt said:

What is the use for blinking?

 

cosmetic feature that brings no use to the overall base game, except being a nuissance and possibly taking over more processing power on our already unoptimized game. I'd be fine with it but the game is laggy enough as it is..

Edited by K3ith
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, K3ith said:

pretty sure we had this thread by the same person before, except now there's a complaint about her little phallus-shaped autoshotty getting nerfhammered

 

Anyone can use macro's in this game, any gun is auto, this has been a debate since forever.  This nerf on a mediocre gamble legendary is very strange. There is a reason you trolls keep talking about pleasant fellow and banana.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, NikkiCasinoKnows said:

Anyone can use macro's in this game, any gun is auto, this has been a debate since forever.  This nerf on a mediocre gamble legendary is very strange. There is a reason you trolls keep talking about pleasant fellow and banana.

so what you're saying is basically the guns you have to either buy with real cash or grind a ridiculous amount of in-game currency to get should remain overpowered over those that you can get access to through a lot simpler means, i see

 

if you can't handle regular weapons and have to resort to broken cashgrabs then maybe you should consider playing something else.

filtered part made me giggle

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, K3ith said:

so what you're saying is basically the guns you have to either buy with real cash or grind a ridiculous amount of in-game currency to get should remain overpowered over those that you can get access to through a lot simpler means, i see

 

if you can't handle regular weapons and have to resort to broken cashgrabs then maybe you should consider playing something else.

filtered part made me giggle

The Nfas-12 is better and available for APB cash. The orge has a windup timer and spams shot like a smart after that unless you like to restart that timer. It was a funny gun, moderately decent in close range. This nerf doesn't make any sense at all. You don't make any sense either, I'll go with you never even tried this gun for real, you sound completely clueless. Apart from that, having to gamble for a gun that can be funny and moderately decent, could come with some hidden perk saying we won't nerf this gun into utter useless crap for no reason what so ever and thanks for your money.

 

That's a really dumb business model. Ill say it again: they listened to a mid-range using noob crying about this mediocre shotgun, someone like ... hey, you! That is exactly what happened, there is no other explanation. The nerf is ri-di-cu-lo-us and should have been reverted already with an sincere apology to anyone spending money on that piece of junk. (while there are better free alternative shotguns available)

 

p.s. nice filter smart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, NikkiCasinoKnows said:

The Nfas-12 is better and available for APB cash. The orge has a windup timer and spams shot like a smart after that unless you like to restart that timer. It was a funny gun, moderately decent in close range. This nerf doesn't make any sense at all. You don't make any sense either, I'll go with you never even tried this gun for real, you sound completely clueless. Apart from that, having to gamble for a gun that can be funny and moderately decent, could come with some hidden perk saying we won't nerf this gun into utter useless crap for no reason what so ever and thanks for your money.

Yes i never had the need for such a gun, but if you state that the regular f2p nfas is a lot better then why do you even care its supposed weaker version that's not as easy to get got nerfed? Or are you just butthurt you bought into it before the nerf and regret it, if you own one and know that the f2p nfas is better why even bother? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, NikkiCasinoKnows said:

Apart from that, having to gamble for a gun that can be funny and moderately decent, could come with some hidden perk saying we won't nerf this gun into utter useless crap for no reason what so ever and thanks for your money.

 

That's a really dumb business model. Ill say it again: they listened to a mid-range using noob crying about this mediocre shotgun, someone like ... hey, you! That is exactly what happened, there is no other explanation. The nerf is ri-di-cu-lo-us and should have been reverted already with an sincere apology to anyone spending money on that piece of junk. (while there are better free alternative shotguns available)

Revert the nerf and have the forum filled with a spam load of threads saying APB is pay to win.

 

*sighs and chuckles* I can remember back when the VAS C2 were announced and released, I bought the Troublemaker because it was advertised as a suppressed/silenced variant of the gun with 2 open mod slots.

It was a completely foolish mistake that was missed by all levels of staff that It came with tagger and hunting sight 3 mod... No refund, compensation and customer service was so slow and didn't care.

On top of that, the gun was nerfed but it kinda did deserve it as it was insanely OP.

 

...What was I talking about again...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, K3ith said:

Yes i never had the need for such a gun, but if you state that the regular f2p nfas is a lot better then why do you even care its supposed weaker version that's not as easy to get got nerfed? Or are you just butthurt you bought into it before the nerf and regret it, if you own one and know that the f2p nfas is better why even bother? lol

Dude you have no idea what you are ttalking about, keep throwing insults and talk about banana

 

just stop trying for crying out loud

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, K3ith said:

but if you state that the regular f2p nfas is a lot better then why do you even care its supposed weaker version that's not as easy to get got nerfed?

do you even understand the concept of balance lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, VickyFox said:

Revert the nerf and have the forum filled with a spam load of threads saying APB is pay to win.

 

*sighs and chuckles* I can remember back when the VAS C2 were announced and released, I bought the Troublemaker because it was advertised as a suppressed/silenced variant of the gun with 2 open mod slots.

It was a completely foolish mistake that was missed by all levels of staff that It came with tagger and hunting sight 3 mod... No refund, compensation and customer service was so slow and didn't care.

On top of that, the gun was nerfed but it kinda did deserve it as it was insanely OP.

 

...What was I talking about again...?

Mediocre weapons are pay to win?

 

Completely shitty weapons sell joker boxes?

 

Customers like their mediocre bought stuff to be rendered bottom-tier useless?

 

Stop listening to these retards before you break the most important part of your game: the actual customers that buy your mediocre stuff.

 

You know what the META is in this game? IT AINT ***** LEGENDARIES  stop spreading BS stop ridiculous nerfs, undo ridiculous nerfs and apologize to your customers.

 

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

do you even understand the concept of balance lmao

yes it aint cheating, mr bannend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NikkiCasinoKnows said:

yes it aint cheating, mr bannend

  1. i was actually agreeing with you
  2. who's cheating?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

do you even understand the concept of balance lmao

there's a better cheaper option right infront of him, are you saying all legendaries have to be more powerful over their regular counterparts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, K3ith said:

there's a better cheaper option right infront of him, are you saying all legendaries have to be more powerful over their regular counterparts?

6 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

do you even understand the concept of balance lmao

oh yeah thats exactly what i said, just with different words that dont mean the same thing

 

silly me

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...