Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jazeker

cheaters volunteers battleye

Recommended Posts

Like banana says in the intro; aren't you worried you might be having a problem?

 

laughing out loud oh my gosh, come on people

 

time to hide this thread by a volunteer? why aren't they doing anything about the actual crap going on? are you guys sharing servers with them or something?

 

 

lol hey it should be Banana ... it's an actual name .. nice coding

  • Like 12
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 2
  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Deftonez said:

what

Probably he means that cheaters got for volunteers to help test some stuff or give direct advice to fuck up the game completly.

One thing that cheaters could barely stop is the nhvr, and they managed to get it nerfed to be trash. And again, i am not surprised.

  • Confused 1
  • Dislike 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Excalibur! said:

One thing that cheaters could barely stop is the nhvr, and they managed to get it nerfed to be trash. And again, i am not surprised.

hvr is like the go to cheater gun since it’s so effective and so easy to hide cheats with, what are you even talking about

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

any weapon is like the go to cheater gun since they are so effective and so easy to hide cheats with, what are you even talking about

Yes, you are correct now.

  • Dislike 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys prove me everytime that I can cringe more. Yikes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

No cheaters in APB!  Add it to the pile.

 

 

What pile. Pile of vomits? Or pile of scat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mitne said:

What pile. Pile of vomits? Or pile of scat?

I lost a few brain cell counts as I posted this and also felt so so so so sad in life. glad I'm not a biscuit😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

I lost a few brain cell counts as I posted this and also felt so so so so sad in life. glad I'm not a biscuit😆

Only few? I lost all of them.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Excalibur! said:

Probably he means that cheaters got for volunteers to help test some stuff or give direct advice to fuck up the game completly.

One thing that cheaters could barely stop is the nhvr, and they managed to get it nerfed to be trash. And again, i am not surprised.

HVR quickswitch was horrible for game balance, its better now that it can't but the changes made to it makes it worse. Shaw/eryale is actually a really good weapon(s) against "cheaters"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2018 at 10:29 AM, CaptainSloth2Guns said:

No cheaters in APB!  Add it to the pile.

 

 

This

Learn the game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

HVR quickswitch was horrible for game balance, its better now that it can't but the changes made to it makes it worse. Shaw/eryale is actually a really good weapon(s) against "cheaters"

Except now it's bugged. Randomly it will not deal full damage even with the crosshair fully closed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, MrsHappyPenguin said:

Except now it's bugged. Randomly it will not deal full damage even with the crosshair fully closed.

thats why the changes made to it makes it worse

 

If they could have fixed it without nerfing the damage like they did i would have been happy

 

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...