Sign in to follow this  
Trivirium

Cookie Cutter Ban Response to ban ticket.

Unfortunately, I was told that I would have to open a new support ticket to get my account unbanned 2 weeks after I put it in, despite it not being cheating related, so I opened a new support ticket to ask about getting unbanned, once again making sure to let them know it's not cheating related, I then got a response telling me to wait until after the BE patch (and the unban wave rolls out) and that only after then should I reply and let them know that my account is STILL banned (which it will be, because it's a manual 10008/account block, not an anti-cheat ban) I find that rather frustrating, but not much I can do I guess. I still don't even know what I did wrong besides "Other/Inappropriate Behavior", it has been 4 years, it's starting to feel like I'm never going to get my account back.

Just now, Puffdragon said:

Yes but she chose who to pick for garbage duty, just like she chose who to ban and unban. Let's not start this again. I agree with it I suppose, but most people will just pay a kid 5 bucks to do it lol. I would.

iirc it was 10 hours of any verifiable community service, and no one who applied followed the guidelines correctly

5 hours ago, OpTicElement said:

It was over the JMB exploit. I regret what I did and it sucks that I was banned but again, I wasn't hacking or aimbotting of the sort. I was a fully legit player who thought at the time it'd be smart to do that exploit. 

so what their mail states you get unbanned when banned for cheating, you broke the other kind of TOS of which they said, people will stay banned, Not sure what you expect as response. Poor LO they probably get flooded with this kind of thing.

• Like 1

Just now, LilyV3 said:

so what their mail states you get unbanned when banned for cheating, you broke the other kind of TOS of which they said, people will stay banned, Not sure what you expect as response. Poor LO they probably get flooded with this kind of thing.

i mean that’s not really the issue here tbh

he was told to pay x amount to have his account unbanned and he paid x amount, but now his account may or may not be unbanned, depending on how orbit handles promises made by the previous company

2 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

i mean that’s not really the issue here tbh

he was told to pay x amount to have his account unbanned and he paid x amount, but now his account may or may not be unbanned, depending on how orbit handles promises made by the previous company

??? isn't he talking about  the JMB exploit? because thats what he says in later posts.

8 minutes ago, LilyV3 said:

??? isn't he talking about  the JMB exploit? because thats what he says in later posts.

yes he is

support clearly gave him the option to pay the balance on the boxes he exploited in return for his account being unbanned, except now there’s a new support team and new rules and new owners and it’s unclear whether these new people will honor the old supports side of the agreement

did you even read the op?

45 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

yes he is

support clearly gave him the option to pay the balance on the boxes he exploited in return for his account being unbanned, except now there’s a new support team and new rules and new owners and it’s unclear whether these new people will honor the old supports side of the agreement

did you even read the op?

the Op doesn't mention anythign about JMB's and stuff, probably becasue stuff was removed.

but OP information give a vague info about whats happening.

6 hours ago, OpTicElement said:

I write this because quite personally I'm A little upset and mislead by G1 Support.

For a little context, after the acquisition of G1 by LO I sent in a ticket about a potential ban lift from my account. I was replied to by Tiggs from the "IP Block support" Saying

*removed*

So I make an account and buy the stuff and NEW support gives out what seems to be an automated cookie cutter response to everyone asking about bans saying that if I was banned my the anticheat that I'd be unbanned by the time the new system rolls around.

I was NOT banned by that therefore this is different. I was told one thing and so I did it now I'm essentially overlooked AFTER I've already spent my money for this reason. 

Isn't this against the law to do that kinda stuff?

I've sent a third ticket in hopes that things will be set straight as promised before the support switch.

Post problem edit: It was resolved within the half hour of this thread. Thanks support. 😛

"They made it too easy too exploit"

"Naturally it was exploited"

Damn G1 practically FORCED people to exploit the codes!

... kids these days

You got Reply after 30min of the Thread when i've been legit waiting around 5days without any sign of anything? Hellu?

1 hour ago, CookiePuss said:

"They made it too easy too exploit"

"Naturally it was exploited"

Damn G1 practically FORCED people to exploit the codes!

... kids these days

It has nothing to do with age or maturity. If a company like G1 that lied through their teeth about promising x and y while only delivering more joker boxes on the armas marketplace makes a big fuck-up like this then it's clear the community who hates their own company would abuse it. I don't regret it, even if I had been banned I wouldn't regret it either. The JMB exploit was a problem that could've easily been avoided, but I'm glad it wasn't.  It also showed how incompetent G1 is even more especially when they tried to "handle" the situation accordingly. I don't condone abusing, but if a money-grubbing company like G1 does it and ironically with the most money-grubbing item in the game, I wouldn't hesitate twice and tell  everyone it exists. This is my opinion, by the way.

2 minutes ago, Spherii said:

It has nothing to do with age or maturity. If a company like G1 that lied through their teeth about promising x and y while only delivering more joker boxes on the armas marketplace makes a big fuck-up like this then it's clear the community who hates their own company would abuse it. I don't regret it, even if I had been banned I wouldn't regret it either. The JMB exploit was a problem that could've easily been avoided, but I'm glad it wasn't.  It also showed how incompetent G1 is even more especially when they tried to "handle" the situation accordingly. I don't condone abusing, but if a money-grubbing company like G1 does it and ironically with the most money-grubbing item in the game, I wouldn't hesitate twice and tell  everyone it exists. This is my opinion, by the way.

Age no, but maturity yes. One of the hallmarks of maturity is taking responsibility for one's actions, and not blaming someone else for the choices you have made.

G1 of old being a bad company is no excuse for bad behavior. 

Plus, what kind of dumb dumb risks their account over a shittier version of the Obir? 

Sorry, no sympathy for me. And hey, at least G1 decided to let these players simply pay for all the boxes they stole!

This wasn't any exploit because system allowed you freely to do it. Also there was nothing about it in TOS unless you creatively bend the rules like in creative accounting.

Thing is it wasn't even anything new. JMBs were given away for years and no one ever got banned for it and G1 never issued any warnings.

It would be fair to let people know when you changed the rules especially when you decide to not ban those with 15 accounts and ban those with 20.

It's simple. If you don't want people to benefit on more than one account then release acc bound codes or at least make a sticky on the forums.

11 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

speaking from personal experience, if your multiple accounts already existed before the code went out there was no punishment for redeeming the code on all of said accounts

Then you should get banned to preserve the integrity. I thought it was about 1 JMB per one person not 8 accounts?

12 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

there was a free code given out to every account that was redeemable for one power joker box 9 iirc

it was also given to any new accounts that were made that day, so people started making dozens, if not hundreds, of new accounts to essentially get infinite codes and infinite joker boxes

then g1 banned people (justifiably imo) for exploiting the codes like that

Justifiably ? WTF  there were similar giveaways in the passed and no one got banned  all of a sudden a boat load of people get banned lol is there anytyhing regarding this in the old TOS . WHAT ABOUT THE REFER A FRIEND thing? then thats bannable too, if the same law applys... lol jeez wtf this game will never be good again btw how can i pay for something that was given for free like LOL... LIL ORBIT get your SH*T together .... unbaning cheaters frist and leaving others that were banned unfairly? asking to pay for unban for faster tikctet response? then everyone that exploited the Refer a friend should be banned LOL like i sed before old shadows from g1 are coming back

Edited by PvtXXXXX

13 hours ago, Lixil said:

Heya @OpTicElement first, I've removed content from your first post. On forums, you cannot copy support/pm (without approval) and post it here.

Second please make sure to reply to the ticket and explain what happened properly + make sure your ticket is related to the BILLING ban. Not implying you have not, just make sure to get their attention. 

I do apologize for the inconvenience you are going through at the moment, our support is literally just swamped with the unbanning request tickets.

Well, I'm in the same boat. Sent a ticket, specifically saying in the title that it's not a ban for cheating. Even in the beginning of my wall of text i stated it again.

Replied to the ticket saying it's not due to cheating, guess I have to wait again. It's ok though, as long as I get a real answer:)

//double post.

Edited by Sayori

14 hours ago, OpTicElement said:

*removed*

So I make an account and buy the stuff and NEW support gives out what seems to be an automated cookie cutter response to everyone asking about bans saying that if I was banned my the anticheat that I'd be unbanned by the time the new system rolls around.

I was NOT banned by that therefore this is different. I was told one thing and so I did it now I'm essentially overlooked AFTER I've already spent my money for this reason. 

Isn't this against the law to do that kinda stuff?

First of all - you don't own the account, so I guess it is upon their jurisdiction about what to do with it. I guess they could even ask you to pay the money and immediately reban you. (Though they should've unbanned you before atleast.)

(And it definitely wouldn't add to their credibility so it is not in their interest to do so. Just pointing it out)

Second thing:

Can't directly quote locked threads so:

This means that it is going to be a little bit of time before we get to the large number of support tickets that we have related to banned accounts. Once we have patched out Battleye and done the automatic unbanning we will be able to deal with the more specific cases. This game has a large player base and we will be doing our best to help each and every one of you.

I guess you are lucky since it was solved before, just pointing it out.

I guess the response should cover that bit too.

As BR has quoted the message from Selali, if your ban is related to the ban, once BattleEye is in - support will revisit those. Please make sure not to tag banned if your issue isn't that.

I will be closing this thread as forums are being flooded by these topics.

Thank you.