Keshi

I just noticed this

If your gun expires. Instead of buying a new one at a contact you can just go in your inventory and extend/renew it ._.
Idk if this was in 1 of the update patches or a feature that wasn't mentioned...but thats pretty cool .-.

Edited by Keshi
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

lazy repost

On 9/21/2018 at 12:02 PM, BXNNXD said:

lease stacking is limited by the amount of weapons you can buy per category, just like modifications there’s a certain amount instock and a cooldown period until the weapon is “restocked”

orbit has added a handy little ui menu in the last patch that allows you to renew leases right from your inventory (10 day, 20 day and 30 day options iirc) - its located in the same menu where the refurbish option is 

edit: lease renewing seems to still be dependent on "instock" inventory (smgs are 50 days, but explosives are still limited to 10 days at a time), despite not using a contact
f73a2839b810ff460200e2272f3353e3.png
9176fbd3994b94d15a7c7a91d0a0dd99.png

• Like 1

There is now an additional way to extend the lease of items in the edit item menu in the locker and item selection screens.
it was mentioned in Wednesday's patch notes: 
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, Kevkof said:
it was mentioned in Wednesday's patch notes: 
Problem is it wasn't and that note was added later on because of my thread. Edited by Mitne

guess i miss a lot of things when i didn't touch the pc for almost a week :')