read below and vote here  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Matchmaking changes?

• yes
    • no
  2. 2. Battle Royale suggestion?

• yes
    • no
  3. 3. Customization/weapon roles changes?

• yes
    • no

Battle Royal - simple version

- Battle royal in districts (finan. & waterf.) with matchmaking off

- groups of 4 team deathmatch (the option to see where are the rest of players ; skill based battle royal)

- 80 players auto grouping (20 groups) when enter district (also after every battle)

- only groups of 4 already made can join district

- when player dies gets out of the battle and can wait till ends (cant make damage or whatever)

- time limit for each battle: 15 min (will ends even faster)

- all weapons,cars and mods players have are allowed

- reward for the winners: similar to easter,halloween events

Additional explanation: cant be solo,no wall closing,no event boxes to open,no restricted weapons,cars,mods etc because many reasons i thought about it

Matchmaking

Removing threat and threat mission districts.Only open conflict to stay because matchmaking is not working anyway.So basically open conflict with matchmaking off (ranks to be visible,current solution only ofc not long term) and another finan. & waterf. districts called battle royal

Customization and weapon roles

- increase number of clothing decals for free players from 3 to 7,vehicle decals from 7 to 10

- remove weapon roles rank 16 (players can unlock chrome skin and 3 slot weapons on rank 15 completed)

small changes like this i think your players gonna appreciate

P.S. I add alternative to the battle royal check my last comment 🙂

Edited by BingoBookBG

I understand that "imitation is the greatest form of flattery" But if anything they should be imitating what R6S did. You know the whole "dying and coming back to be the top 3rd played game on Steam right now" thing. I'd only consider this viable once we had some nerfs to weapons like the ATAC or HVR. Preferably the ATAC because that in the hands of anyone who can aim is disgusting at close and medium range. But if that's not getting done, BR would be a disaster.

I think the whole Global Conflict was better, kinda like Battle Royal, and was already in the game.

Just tried to find more information, because searching open conflict doesn't help...

I think this was the precursor to the Open Conflict Districts, but turns out it was called the Anarchy Event.

Not my video, but a good example of the fun on the game mode. I'd love to have this back!

Although, I preferred the Waterfront Anarchy map

Anarchy would be good if it had some objectives that lead to standing and money rewards. it was fun but kinda without purpose, which was making it get old a bit too fast.

Also, the mechanically broken thing were the very limited spawn points leading to some hotspots and spawnacaping instead utilising the entire city.

but an anarchy with purpsoe, that would be fun.

No Battle Royale copycat stuff please. APB is not the game for this. Besides there is already plenty of games getting at it. This will most likely result in negative promotion for the game. And the devs have plenty of work to do, the Battle Royale hype will probably be dead before they have time to start working on it.

• Thanks 1

Alternative - Global TDM (or whatever you wanna call it)

- TDM in districts (finan. and waterf.) with matchmaking off

- groups of 4 team deathmatch (the option to see where are the rest of players ; skill based tdm)

- 80 players auto grouping (20 groups) when enter district (also after every match)

- only groups of 4 already made can join district

- the goal of every group is to finish the time limit with most kills

- time limit for each match : 15-30 min (subject to clarification)

- all weapons,cars and mods players have are allowed

- reward for the winners: similar to easter,halloween events

Edited by BingoBookBG

APB has it's own potential, no need to bring the Battle Royale just because it's popular nowadays. The only purpose to play BattleRoyale in APB would be to earn money, and we already have Fight Clubs for that.
I would love to have the group system increased from 4 to 6.

I stopped reading at "Only open conflict to stay because matchmaking is not working anyway.So basically open conflict with matchmaking off"

Mostly because I couldn't stop laughing.