TitoRukas

Something similar to retail codes?

I remember retail codes from 3-4 years ago, when I used to play in other account.

Nowadays is something similar to this codes? I don't want to pay 40$ for a permanent weapon. Retail codes were a good offer.

No not anymore.

I would just wait until Little Orbit decides to reprice the weapons.

4 minutes ago, Obvious Lesbian said:

No not anymore.

I would just wait until Little Orbit decides to reprice the weapons.

Oh, I hope they decide to change armas prices, because they are unbalanced.

I think they might be all gone because retailers 5-6 years ago were having a sale (probably to get rid of the non-selling excess stock) for about $5-6.

Amazon is showing a box for $18.99 which is nowhere as good as a deal as it was at $5. Also, the weapons that come with the box aren't really anything amazing. I'd recommend just waiting a few months as we're currently in a transitioning period.

1 minute ago, Aeronaut said:

I think they might be all gone because retailers 5-6 years ago were having a sale (probably to get rid of the non-selling excess stock) for about $5-6.

Amazon is showing a box for $18.99 which is nowhere as good as a deal as it was at $5. Also, the weapons that come with the box aren't really anything amazing. I'd recommend just waiting a few months as we're currently in a transitioning period.

csg with mag pull and scout with cj3 were both pretty nice tbh

2 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

I remember when for 5$ you got 1 month premium, 500g1c and permanent weapon, that were awesome times. I hope LO makes APB great again!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BXNNXD said:

i've never seen you use it

Just now, TitoRukas said:

I remember when for 5$ you got 1 month premium, 500g1c and permanent weapon, that were awesome times. I hope LO makes APB great again!

yeah, that's exactly what i'm referring to. it was only $5 because retailers were trying to get rid of their stock because it was probably taking up space and the game wasn't as successful as most thought.

5 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

i've never seen you use it

maybe you have a shoddy memory

22 minutes ago, TitoRukas said:

I remember when for 5$ you got 1 month premium, 500g1c and permanent weapon, that were awesome times.

Oh yeah, I remember. I bought 4 back then, just to get the permanent weapons.

48 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

Yeah, second best (or best non-fugly) Scout and tied for best CSG.

If the pack is ~$19 that's still not bad, especially if you don't have an ACT-44 Last Stand yet.

A Twitch Prime promotion would be a perfect alternative

6 hours ago, freq said:

in due time.

just like how g1 botched the steam release, let's wait until the game is presentable to the general public before proceeding forward.

10 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

in due time.

just like how g1 botched the steam release, let's wait until the game is presentable to the general public before proceeding forward.

Most definitely. It wouldn’t be feasible to do any kind of big scale promotion before BattlEye is implemented and fully functioning as intended, as well as the UE 3.5 upgrade being complete. 

7 hours ago, freq said:

NOOOO .....; Hell nooo !!!!

Some countries are locked for Prime... and i rly dont want to pay $ to prime just to get free rewards. I rather buy those items from game itself.

Edited by MartisLTU
Fixing Eng.

2 minutes ago, MartisLTU said:

NOOOO .....; Hell nooo !!!!

Some countries are locked for Prime... and i rly dont want to pay $ to prime just to get free rewards. I rather buy those items from game itself.

Sure, it wouldn’t necessarily have to be locked to Prime, but you can’t deny it’d be great publicity for the game at a stage where it’s presentable enough.

11 hours ago, TitoRukas said:

and people bought them all because the G1C and premium alone was worth the price.

I regret not buying a bunch of them years ago. Only bought four 😞 .

19 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

maybe you have a shoddy memory

More like a ... shotty ... memory! Ok, I'll see myself out.

• Like 1