Sign in to follow this  
Keshi

Is this only happening to me?

Like...the game is somewhat playing smooth but my bullets are going through the enemies...like the hitreg did not load when i started the game

have you tried turning it off and on again?

I had this happen once yesterday. I caught a stationary guy off guard from behind and put 27 rounds from an OCA into him about 6-7m away... not a single hitmarker but he turned around could hit me just fine. It didn't happen again after that. but it was still odd. ._.

Wheres that clip of sevaht shooting right through a green several times.

I had that happen the other day with my shredder, heck I even ghost shot 6 rounds into someone sitting still.  Saw the bullets of my strife hit a wall behind an enemy, but did 0 damage to the enemy

Edited by Noob_Guardian

2 hours ago, Keshi said:

Like...the game is somewhat playing smooth but my bullets are going through the enemies...like the hitreg did not load when i started the game

I honestly don't know though. It happens to me rarely in game, so maybe it's just your own connectivity issues? But after reading the above comments I may be wrong. Edited by Goldtiger
got rid of unnecessary response

3 hours ago, Keshi said:

the problem of personal settings . nothing more .

It's an issue ever since they started messing with the server code, I've got countless moments on stream where my hitreg is simply non-existent even on targets that are standing still. However I noticed that this doesn't seem to be as much of an issue on districts that aren't full/close to full. (This might be placebo tho)

I'll link two clips and if you watch them on 0,25 speed it becomes apparent that it is not me missing shots by not being on target or tapping to fast. (Especially in the second clip)

meh. Its like u have to choose a struggle
stable 85ms and bad hitreg
or decent/good hitreg but spike to 150ms every 5seconds because "mitigation" is on 😢

Sign in to follow this