Nessie

So, about the hackers...

On 8/16/2018 at 11:41 AM, Similarities said:
Actually, APB is one of the most difficult UE3 games to cheat in due to the multitude of things used to stop cheaters in the actual game exe, but upgrading the engine will change nothing, UE3.5 & UE4 aren't THAT different from UE3.
idk anythin about programming so can't really refute you i'll leave that to more experienced peeps, i just remember i think it was tiggs that said its just the engine thats easily exploitable and engine upgrade would solve the injectable problem.

as for OP idk. game feels so cheaty rn. almost every match it feels like people are cheating. but they're not. it's weird. pretty sure TTK and guns are just broken and game feels more glitchy than usual. like guns are firing weird but you're dying quicker than the guns are shooting you i can't put my finger on it. i understand why people think there's so many hackers, but i don't think there actually are any hackers atm. or very very few. i'm only a lowbie tho so can't really trust my judgement. but in the months i played i'm sure i've only met 2 hackers, they were really obvious one was speedhacking running faster than a vegas calling everyone a soyboy and the other was snapping all spazzy like all over the place and following everyone like 300m away from objective even if you hid they'd just pop up. i've only seen 2 players like that.

everyone else all the 'cheaters' now i think are just dethreater golds using broken guns and ttk is too fast so it just feels like autoaim but its not. 

31 minutes ago, VanessaMiezner said:
On 8/15/2018 at 4:47 PM, swft said:

It's sort of a joke right now, sadly. I reported someone who was blatantly no recoiling on stream (I sent a clip of it and it was pretty obvious) almost 3 months ago. They answered to the ticket 2 months after and the cheater is still roaming around free, at least he's not using it anymore.

Also, regarding triggerbotters, yes, they do exist and they are starting to be a bit more frequent now, specially in the russian community.

Stop crying  little lowlife u ez asfuck anyway, whats the point for you anger my little baby? You should ask yourself why you are so bad, and not crying here at forums and tell us ur feelings swedish gaycuck) instead of hackusating peoples lmao cry more plz.

Since you still can't cheat after BE, you don't even try to fight me and even go to the point of disconnecting as soon as I approach you in fight club. Don't even start with the bullshoot adolfia.

Also, I'm not even swedish, nice info you got there bud.

VanessaMiezner you're taking it too far tone it down please.
Yeah I get it they shouldn't of claimed "cheater" especially with how on Jericho we have not seen cheaters since BattleEye.
But don't make it toxic please it won't benefit the community trying to get away from toxicity.

5 minutes ago, VanessaMiezner said:

LOL, the joke is real scrub scriptkiddy:) you have not even won 1 single match vs me in ur  whole apb carrier, how u have to disconnecting me? for sure hahaha:))  btw  try harder plz If you continue to be so angry, it would end up in an infectious diaster::)
plz show me 1 single screenshot u have rekting me then u will become maaybe some respect by TheQueenOfApb Fag:) 

"scriptkiddy" lol, how salty are you that I'm able to play the game with my own hands and still make you rage when you're injected?

Also, no, I don't take screenshots of scoreboards and if I did it wouldn't be of someone as irrelevant as you.

See you in-game "VanessaMiezner" LOL.

Awww I arrived too late to witness the ongoing chaos.

On 8/16/2018 at 1:39 AM, Nessie said:

Since it is obvious that the game has a very poor anticheat with numerous players able to use triggerbots, autohotkeys and radars (some quite subdle to detect) and that the /report command is literally a joke with no use,

what is the LO idea of players dealing with hackers? Do they have a system to check and ban them?
Coming from Citadel, where I have never seen the shadow of a GM in 5 years of playing, it's rather annoying when even in bronze district you can see players with artificial gameplay at high rank (R150 and above) and know that if they got that far, they won't ever be banned anyway.

They brought back BattleEye, is it being used at least or not?

I don't see cheaters in the game . THE GAME DOES NOT WORK IN PRINCIPLE .