IncBox

IncBox Reloaded Artworks

inc-logo.png     |   PROUDLY SERVED SOME OF THE MOST FAMOUS CHARACTER ARTWORKS SUPPORT@TEAMINCBOX.COM  //  2D ARTIST : ANNILY CITADEL

kempington_by_incbox_daiks1j-250t.jpgjenz_amaka_artwork___apb_reloaded_by_incannily_citadel_by_incbox_d8ktlgg-250t.jpshini___shinidesu___apb_reloaded_by_incb

JOIN OUR DISCORD

OUR WORK MAY BE UNSUCCESSFUL OR POOR
REASON MAY BE DUE TO THE FACT THAT THE MAIN IDEA IS NOT RESPECTED

DeviantArt   |  Behance   |  Artstation   |  Facebook   |  VK   |  Instagram   |  Steam   |  Twitter   |  Twitch

2007 INCBOX ALL RIGHTS RESERVED, CONTENT PRODIVER OKAN ERDOGAN, EUROPE / TURKEY - SIGNIFICANT BRAIN BOX www.teamincbox.com
Edited by IncBox
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

Incbox is the best at creating art that fits APB'S style. I definitely recommend them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

A marvellous hand that suits APB's Original concept Art.

The Kemp & Z-biscuit portraits are 2 masterpieces. In Particular the Z-biscuit look likes directly made from Reload Production Studios :D  

• Thanks 1

I'll give same compliment as I to Word2 in his thread.
Absolutely legendary stuff!!

Your stuff is absolutely amazing! I still use the Jenz art you made as my Wallpaper and currently almost everywhere else.

Edited by JenzAmaka
Dyslexia
  • Thanks 1

the ZombieBiscuit one is really the closest resemblance to the old APB art. Probably has to do with the outfit choice and colors.

@zombiebiscuit glad you finally settled on your own current style though. remember all those outfits you copied before you finally created something orignial of your own? (lol i'm kidding, but really...) you need a new version of incbox's portraits now that your char is so gothy! 😄

zombiebiscuit_by_incbox-da4l19d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, iodyne_ said:

the ZombieBiscuit one is really the closest resemblance to the old APB art. Probably has to do with the outfit choice and colors.

@zombiebiscuit glad you finally settled on your own current style though. remember all those outfits you copied before you finally created something orignial of your own? (lol i'm kidding, but really...) you need a new version of incbox's portraits now that your char is so gothy! 😄

Haven't used that outfit in like 3-4 years.

Oh, how I copied some nerd on joker called Virgil or something, despite having no idea who the person is or ever playing on Joker? Okay.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit

2 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Haven't used that outfit in like 3-4 years.

Oh, how I copied some nerd on joker called Virgil or something, despite having no idea who the person is or ever playing on Joker? Okay.

I'm proud of you for developing your own style zombie, of which I blatantly rip the socks off of.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If I had money to spare I would definitely request a commission from these guys.

Unfortunately I'm quite poor at the moment haha, like always.

Highly recommended. They do fantastic work and I couldn't be happier with the result I got. I use it practically everywhere now.

• Thanks 1

Oh, it's the mad hatter-poser (sorry i'm sure your way different off stream, real I mean) 💯

Artwork is quite superb btw.

Edited by Kivron
  • Thanks 1

good to see the thread back in action 🙂

WB 

• Thanks 1

Haruhi and Tsumori

haruhi_and_tsumori_by_incbox-dcl535k.jpg

tsumori_by_incbox-dcl2tws.jpg

Tsumori's Artwork. This one was cancelled work at 2015 but going to publish as like that. Edited by IncBox
  • Like 1

Awesome art!

Edited by Xue
  • Thanks 2

Well.

Awesome arts.

In my opinion the best ones from APB.

Already got mine!

P5HnOHJ.jpg

Edited by KittyLanah
Picture change