I know, little orbit is still trying to fix em, EU and NA. I just wonder about 1 thing, am i soooooo used to the lags that the lags feeling smooth? or is it more like,  that a proper server performance feels like they lagging insanely bad, using macros (i heard, they are forbidden, who knows really), using triggerbots to compansate their hitreg issues? or am i just not used to my new 144 hz screen, that it feels so weird? i dont know, it felt today, as if the baddiest players i have ever seen in the game became godlike, and all the names i never seen before in all those years, who appeared maxed out in every mission today?

I played 1 mission on NA, getting dc`d for whatever reason, playing another one after coming back, ragequitted cuz, what is this poop?

played a few more on EU and it felt like, i should have thrown my PC out of the window. havent seen so many weird things happening withing a few mission in a long time tbh. I may just forgot the first rule, never play on PATCHDAY!!!

What a terrible day to play, just saying

• Like 2

played for a few hours today and noticed no issues, i noticed at one point /fps said i had 1-2 packet loss but i couldnt feel it and it never came up again

on jericho btw

8 minutes ago, SandyBitch said:

I know, little orbit is still trying to fix em, EU and NA. I just wonder about 1 thing, am i soooooo used to the lags that the lags feeling smooth? or is it more like,  that a proper server performance feels like they lagging insanely bad, using macros (i heard, they are forbidden, who knows really), using triggerbots to compansate their hitreg issues? or am i just not used to my new 144 hz screen, that it feels so weird? i dont know, it felt today, as if the baddiest players i have ever seen in the game became godlike, and all the names i never seen before in all those years, who appeared maxed out in every mission today?

I played 1 mission on NA, getting dc`d for whatever reason, playing another one after coming back, ragequitted cuz, what is this poop?

played a few more on EU and it felt like, i should have thrown my PC out of the window. havent seen so many weird things happening withing a few mission in a long time tbh. I may just forgot the first rule, never play on PATCHDAY!!!

What a terrible day to play, just saying

Umm. Been playing a decent ammount lately. Never noticed anything like this. Try getting another ISP or a better connection or increase your speed. 

hm, i dont know, my fps bounced from 120 down to 60 - 70 while just standing at 1 spot, not doing anything, it happened constandly on both, NA and EU

also, quite sure, my internet speed and connection is fine

7521535207.png

Edited by SandyBitch

52 minutes ago, SandyBitch said:

hm, i dont know, my fps bounced from 120 down to 60 - 70 while just standing at 1 spot, not doing anything, it happened constandly on both, NA and EU

also, quite sure, my internet speed and connection is fine

7521535207.png

O.o Umm. Sir, you realize FPS has nothing to do with network speed. FPS is Frames Per a Second. That's how many frames your graphics processor sends out to your monitor in one second. Network speed does not affect frames per second, but your GPU, CPU, RAM and etc effect that. So hence that means the servers aren't shit nor is your network but your computer is shit. Also can be that not your computer is shit but you have your settings turned up to high and you have all kinds of shadow effects on. That usually causes the game to have stutter.  Edited by YeOldLegends

9 hours ago, YeOldLegends said:
O.o Umm. Sir, you realize FPS has nothing to do with network speed. FPS is Frames Per a Second. That's how many frames your graphics processor sends out to your monitor in one second. Network speed does not affect frames per second, but your GPU, CPU, RAM and etc effect that. So hence that means the servers aren't shit nor is your network but your computer is shit. Also can be that not your computer is shit but you have your settings turned up to high and you have all kinds of shadow effects on. That usually causes the game to have stutter. 
U were advicing me to get a better isp and better connection, the reason why i showed u, that my internet is fine, i know that it doesnt have to do with fps, unless the servers themself getting lag spikes or w/e causing fps drops, i dont have problems in other games, so it wont be my pc either

gpu: 1070ti
cpu: 3770k @ 4.4 ghz
ram: hyperX 16 gb @ 2400 mhz
board: msi z77 mpower
ssd: samsung 840 pro

just the basics, to share with u, temps are fine in matter of oc'ing my cpu, same goes to my gpu and motherboard.

I was playing with a friend of mine and he had the same issues as I had. So it cant just be me. Edited by SandyBitch

You got plenty of power, thats not the issue. APB isn't very well optimized for modern core usage though, which can vause inconsistency in performance.
Did you restart your game?

• Like 1

Played yesterday few missions and noticed that my fbw has now built-in macro. It was pretty scary

31 minutes ago, Slickmund said:

You got plenty of power, thats not the issue. APB isn't very well optimized for modern core usage though, which can vause inconsistency in performance.
Did you restart your game?

I was forced to, dc'ed to the desktop with a message i havent ever seen before, unlucky, i forgot to save it 😕

also, my cpu is like 5 years old or so, havent changed anything at all, besides the new gpu, pc runs at 4.4 ghz for the past 2 years ish, never had probs with temps, so ye i am confused, what is causing the trouble, maybe it could be the ssd, since it is abit dated
. I believe, i added the ssd around the time, when i started to overclock my cpu, cant remember though.

17 hours ago, BXNNXD said:

played for a few hours today and noticed no issues, i noticed at one point /fps said i had 1-2 packet loss but i couldnt feel it and it never came up again

on jericho btw

I’m just going to put this out here, my FPS dropped a little during our mission so that’s my excuse for losing

8 hours ago, SandyBitch said:
U were advicing me to get a better isp and better connection, the reason why i showed u, that my internet is fine, i know that it doesnt have to do with fps, unless the servers themself getting lag spikes or w/e causing fps drops, i dont have problems in other games, so it wont be my pc either

just the basics, to share with u, temps are fine in matter of oc'ing my cpu, same goes to my gpu and motherboard.

I was playing with a friend of mine and he had the same issues as I had. So it cant just be me.
Sir even if the server lags you won't have fps drops. If the server lags your player may freeze or you may have weird movement bugs but you will not lose FPS. You realize the thing that's processing your graphics is not the server. The servers can even fucking go down completely and that shouldn't affect your fps. Are you getting my gist? Server and Graphics are two different things. 

9 minutes ago, YeOldLegends said:
8 hours ago, SandyBitch said:

I was playing with a friend of mine and he had the same issues as I had. So it cant just be me.
Sir even if the server lags you won't have fps drops. If the server lags your player may freeze or you may have weird movement bugs but you will not lose FPS. You realize the thing that's processing your graphics is not the server. The servers can even fucking go down completely and that shouldn't affect your fps. Are you getting my gist? Server and Graphics are two different things. 
1. servers do derp sometimes
2. game is unoptimized

end of the day its just the game

6 hours ago, SandyBitch said:
I was forced to, dc'ed to the desktop with a message i havent ever seen before, unlucky, i forgot to save it 😕

also, my cpu is like 5 years old or so, havent changed anything at all, besides the new gpu, pc runs at 4.4 ghz for the past 2 years ish, never had probs with temps, so ye i am confused, what is causing the trouble, maybe it could be the ssd, since it is abit dated
. I believe, i added the ssd around the time, when i started to overclock my cpu, cant remember though.
Are you playing in the testing grounds or the regular servers?
I don't think you said.

1 hour ago, Fortune Runner said:
Are you playing in the testing grounds or the regular servers?
I don't think you said.
Sorry, the only thing i didnt mentioned yet, but ye, i play on the regular live servers, also my ingame settings are pretty low, only thing i believe i enabled is dynamic shadows, and its been that way since forever. 

my old gpu: gtx 770 2 gb got replaced not to long ago, because i played black desert online for awhile and the gtx 770 was on the edge of dead in bdo, needed smth new.

before that i had a amd hd 6950 2 gb but it died, understandable at some point, since i derped around on its setting to overclock it to max.

both old gpu's were also running fine with apb, so does my new one. If its really not the servers, it has to be smth on my pc. I checked the ssd, and its performance isnt as good as it used to be anymore. Will buy a new one soon and check, if its solved. 

Also, i know, the servers are derping around from time to time, the reason, why i actually made the thread.

Also thank u guys for all your replies. Maybe a GM would like to stop by and want to share his / her opinion too, would be cool. 🙂
  • Thanks 1

I also have the fps problems, especially in waterfront as this town is quite small and many players are in a heap and it often happens that several missions are at the same place and that there are 20 people fighting there.