Ichinose

The Big Subject of Macro.

I am curious to know , Is macro even illegall at this point. Because im getting constantly hackusated when using VBR [and im not even using macro, my clean hand , i have fast fingers, 155 WPM typespeed.] and just want to know like if macro is illegal , can someone get banned even they are legit.

hpekpEP.png

Edited by vsonyp0wer-xyz
i tried to resize teh image but nope doesent let

more like little subject

macros are bannable, but enforcing that is a logistical nightmare

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

more like little subject

Wich is why they dont even ban ppl that really do macro.

11 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

I am curious to know , Is macro even illegall at this point. Because im getting constantly hackusated when using VBR [and im not even using macro, my clean hand , i have fast fingers, 155 WPM typespeed.] and just want to know like if macro is illegal , can someone get banned even they are legit.

hpekpEP.png

I heard some play using their feet.

22 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

hpekpEP.png

r8MWuHa.gif

No im honestly curious CAn innocent end up a ban?

7 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

...if you're innocent, why would you get banned?...

15 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:
19 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

more like little subject

Wich is why they dont even ban ppl that really do macro.
There is no evidence to support your claim that Little Orbit does nothing to macro users especially with how BattleEye detects many things used for cheating.
No one single cheat method is fool proof however which is why Little Orbit has been looking into multiple means of anti cheat and implementing them as MattScott already posted.

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
There is no evidence to support your claim that Little Orbit does nothing to macro users especially with how BattleEye detects many things used for cheating.
No one single cheat method is fool proof however which is why Little Orbit has been looking into multiple means of anti cheat and implementing them as MattScott already posted.
the concept of detecting and banning hardware macros is impossible imo, especially since theyre nearly standard on most new mice

theoretically fairfight could detect a macro but afaik no one has even used macroing as a fake excuse for an ff ban, let alone as a real reason

22 minutes ago, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

bant 4  tu gud

Im not banned just to clear that up, but im intrested if they will ban someone if ppl spam report " AA THAT GUY MACRO 100% "

???

42 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

If Fairfight actually works as they claim, then it would be no problem whatsoever to snare most macro users.

2 minutes ago, Hexerin said:
45 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

If Fairfight actually works as they claim, then it would be no problem whatsoever to snare most macro users.
if macro-user was a big dumdum, they would set the activation at the exact same interval. 

if they were smart, they would randomize the intervals.

Just now, vsonyp0wer-xyz said:

Im not banned just to clear that up, but im intrested if they will ban someone if ppl spam report " AA THAT GUY MACRO 100% "

???

There must be evidence provided or it is only an opinion so no Little Orbit would not ban just because someone claims someone else cheats.
It would however get replies from the community of "git gud" to the accusers with no evidence

Let's just make all the Semi autos fully auto. Problems solved 

3 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
if macro-user was a big dumdum, they would set the activation at the exact same interval. 

if they were smart, they would randomize the intervals.
even if they had the macro set at the exact same interval it still likely wouldnt be exactly the same timing every "click" because of latency i think

17 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:
even if they had the macro set at the exact same interval it still likely wouldnt be exactly the same timing every "click" because of latency i think

im just speaking out of my patootie like you, but wouldn't it be possible for it to show client side timin-

never mind i dont know how any of this works dude. i dont wanna talk about it anymore. i'll see you on the next topic bro. Edited by Aeronaut

15 minutes ago, BXNNXD said:

teleportation, shotgun misses, cars suddenly locking up and driving into walls, the list goes on.

6 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:
im just speaking out of my patootie like you, but wouldn't it be possible for it to show client side timin-

never mind i dont know how any of this works dude. i dont wanna talk about it anymore. i'll see you on the next topic bro.
dont you give up on me 

Just now, BXNNXD said:
2 minutes ago, Aeronaut said:

never mind i dont know how any of this works dude. i dont wanna talk about it anymore. i'll see you on the next topic bro.
dont you give up on me 
was it you or one of the others who said on a different thread that they gave up on themselves?

btw I checked to confirm yes BattleEye detects AHK macros

9 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:
was it you or one of the others who said on a different thread that they gave up on themselves?

we all play apb, hasn’t everyone here given up on themselves to some extent

Just now, BXNNXD said:
7 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

we all play apb, hasn’t everyone here given up on themselves to some extent
I cant answer that honestly about others. I tend to be hopeful of the future so in my case no I did not give up on myself - but I'm not some emo either so....

Always found on the EU servers players were bizarrely obsessed with accusing people, me included, of "makro". The Eastern Europeans love spamming it for whatever reason.