5 hours ago, Heal said:

So you're pointing fingers here but not at YouTube?

I don't want to stray off topic, but Youtube is where the real TV is.

I'm a YT watcher not a video maker. 

However I will add that YT is where i learned about how 'smooth aim'

works, what it is ect. and there are no obvious signs that someone is using it. 

Other than they rarely miss, and in the video I speak of, the 'User' is heard 

talking about the aimbot and that the aimbot didn't 'pick up' the target this time. 

So if it weren't for the User being an idiot and incriminating himself, I would have 

no knowledge of what smooth aim is, and I would not have the opinion that most Golds 

used it to get the extremely long way to the gold threat. 

Again I'm not pointing a finger at golds, I am simply pointing out the idiot move by the 

User in that video, that has caused all this. It did not help that LO desegregated to make sure 

lower threats were always met with full premade teams of golds, and that continues to this day. 

Gold will Gas Light you n tell you getting gold is extremely ez, walk in the park. 

All that does is promote my own opinion that the particular gold is gas lighting so he 

must be dirty to say that Gold is the Average.

This is also why anyone telling me I'm just bad, is thought of as a gas lighter and to be 

in alliance with cheaters. 

I want to add that I think the GM Maj is a good GM.

The silver loud mouths nettling me are not the ones cheating, 

and the one's cheating are not the ones running their mouths.

My guns don't seem to work right anymore, maybe its my mouse pad.

Course most of you kids don't use a mouse you use a controller or joystick config.

So until LO fixes MM to where golds are not in lower threat missions, fixes the guns 

which have all been nerfed to death years back, stop charging me for car spawns and ammo 

that doesn't kill, puts in an AC that works, then maybe I'll k up more. 

Until then its a mostly open world game, and as a cop i make more cash picking up stolens

than I do profit from missions that aren't a guaranteed joker ticket paid, and this way I save 

in the 2 grand in ammo wasted in missions, and of course with the exception of buying one 

kit for the mirage in a couple years when they finish it, I won't spend anything. 

LO has to show me they are ready to run a business and Earn my trust. 

For now they have Impeached the credibility of their honor.

They have directly insulted those that follow the rules multiple times

3 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

I would have 

no knowledge of what smooth aim is, and I would not have the opinion that most Golds 

used it to get the extremely long way to the gold threat. 

Gold will Gas Light you n tell you getting gold is extremely ez, walk in the park. 

All that does is promote my own opinion that the particular gold is gas lighting so he 

must be dirty to say that Gold is the Average.

This is also why anyone telling me I'm just bad, is thought of as a gas lighter and to be 

in alliance with cheaters. 

you are a walking talking dunning-kruger effect

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

LO has to show me they are ready to run a business and Earn my trust. 

You heard it first from here. They don't give a flying f*ck

• Like 1

2 hours ago, vsb said:

dunning-kruger

The Dunning-Kruger effect occurs when a person's lack of knowledge and skill in a certain area causes them to overestimate their own competence. By contrast, this effect also drives those who excel in a given area to think the task is simple for everyone, leading them to underestimate their abilities.

So this hypothesis works in both directions. 

Let me quote a Gold chatter from last night. "Gold is so easy to get, almost everyone is gold now' 

Ya know this isn't the 'Space Race' its a pretend video game. 

And it's not an unwillingness to learn something new, its an assumption that certain tricks or actions 

are some sort of hack rather than a skill to learn.  For instance someone using a corner for cover and 

being able to shoot but not be exposed, where you can only see the gun, or the way people run to the side 

of a door and jump kick it, as they continue in the same direction landing to the side of the door. 

So there is the possibility that I am ignorant of certain tricks and legit actions.

11 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

So there is the possibility that I am ignorant of certain tricks and legit actions.

Might be the first time I ever agreed with you.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Heal said:

You heard it first from here

well I'm sure the hundreds of golds in district are financially stable 

and can fund LO, cuz I won't.

The Gas Light is Real 

23 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

By contrast, this effect also drives those who excel in a given area to think the task is simple for everyone, leading them to underestimate their abilities.

Let me quote a Gold chatter from last night. "Gold is so easy to get, almost everyone is gold now' 

Ya know this isn't the 'Space Race' its a pretend video game. 

It indeed is simple to press F at an objective.

1 hour ago, LilyRain said:

an objective

is only 150- 250pts, You need to average over 1000 20x missions. 

On 7/12/2024 at 12:59 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

is only 150- 250pts, You need to average over 1000 20x missions. 

Easy target

Missions have multiple stages, stages can have multiple objectives.

1 hour ago, LilyRain said:

multiple objectives.

Yes, do all the objectives, win, and do it all 20x in a row.

Last 5yrs its been premade groups of golds vs lower threats, with no real control over cheating. 

Getting Gold may be easy for a group of friends. But allot of it depends on the Average in that world. 

Maj told me this after i went gold in 2 missions in otw.

So its a matter of averaging over the world average and I also believe that past tense average is also a thing.

So someone with say 5000 hrs and years of play with a lower average.

Will have to over come that stagnation so it would be double or triple the wins and work.

It's never been something I've wanted, but I do want to understand it.

5 yrs ago they let gold into bronze district stagnating any goals. Matt also suggested that, 

when all these changes are finally made, that Joker tickets would be the new currency. 

So the name of the game for 5 yrs has been grind for tickets not dig for gold.

Grind for the future and wait. We waited for years and got patooties on for an 

anticheat. So the feeling has been we can do nothing but keep waiting and feeding 

the golds that with LO's help stole the district. 

Be nice if they could Reset the averages, and that should have been done when they desegregated. 

Also be nice if they posted an official notice of what factors raise or lower your threat. 

What you say about doing one objective, is all it takes to go from bronze to silver, or one kill. 

Yet it is more than 20X the effort from that point to go Gold.

In addition the system is broken, has been because why does one upthreat from bronze to silver

after losing a mission and doing poorly relative to the team, and You up threat. 

On 7/13/2024 at 9:38 PM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Also be nice if they posted an official notice of what factors raise or lower your threat. 

In addition the system is broken, has been because why does one upthreat from bronze to silver

after losing a mission and doing poorly relative to the team, and You up threat. 

I was going to ask as to where you got that '+1000 score average over x20 missions' from, but you just asked the *golden question* (pun not intended but I might as well keep it).

YEARS ago, upthreating/dethreating was decided by winning/losing. Now, it is decided by relative score. Winning a mission simply gives a +700 score boost.

Yes, the system is broken and can rarely bug out (especially in 2v2 matches), but generally the player must be in the upper-half of the scoreboard. Say in a match of 4x4, one should be at least 4th in terms of score. The further away the player is from 4th and 5th places, the greater the impact to their threat.

On 6/22/2024 at 12:33 PM, Hexerin said:

Gotta love blatant lies on the internet.

This is why I haven't hopped back on yet. They claim they'll hear out appeals, but they just leave you on read and ghost the support ticket. There are no appeals, doesn't matter if your ban was legit or not. If it wasn't for this unban wave, my account would still be banned due to a false flag triggered by using Flaws's config.

MattScott explicitly stated that choosing not to play missions where you suspect the opposing team is cheating is acceptable, and will incur no penalties. Source: I directly asked him when LO took over, and he responded with that statement.

Well I got permantly suspended for refusing to play hackers so MattScott lied or some one else miss quoting him.

5 hours ago, MistyRayne said:

Well I got permantly suspended for refusing to play hackers so MattScott lied or some one else miss quoting him.

Brother I tried to warn you!

9 hours ago, LilyRain said:

+1000 score average over x20 missions'

just googled it. 

8 hours ago, MistyRayne said:

for refusing to play hackers

I simply don't do missions as much anymore, However if I do one I stay active or I quit. 

This is due to the idea that there is no anticheat and we had plenty of hax before, n everyone knows 

they have no way to detect it now. The cash pay out for missions is very low even if you win. 

So outside of joker tickets, the cash payout being low, the opp always being golds, I just sorta

Made my own faction. Which has seriously angered the try hards.

Mission aren't worth much now, there is no AC to report to, nobody is policing the hackers or toxics. 

The GM only seems to be interested in what I do. While watching the trolls and toxic go on and doing nothing. 

So with No AC and No way to report safely I just don't do missions. 

Now the Gold or Toxic can report me and instantly ill have the gm up my nose.

Same thing if I report anyone, the gm will be up my nose. 

Now most of the playing in NA is done on the far Eastern servers at 90 ms since desegregation. 

So I am always gonna have high ms. There are so many factors that make missions unprofitable. 

But if I want the cash I need to stay thru the mission, and I need to stay active. 

Now I could just stand where ever I spawn n just stand there, maybe hop or shoot 

to stay non afk, but still not trying. And this could get me a ban, because the gold will 

not like it and will dm a gm and I will have instant karma. 

I already know I may not win, but I can clown them, blow up their car, or flank. 

I like to flank and distract the opp, while my golds sneak in the other way. 

You just don't go running back so fast n rush in. Farm the perimeter or do other things 

rather than rushing the point.

They can try to ban me all they want, but I won't break any rules. So they are gonna have 

to get creative. I think it's funny they all hate my Tow Truck and my little 3rd faction. 

9 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

bans dont matter when LO will just unban in 2 years time again lmao

22 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Sad they dont ban for cheating but ban for refusing to play cheaters LMAO. Well glad Im banned sick of the toxic and cheating culture in this game now. Good by everyone.

After 2 weeks my ticket closed and 0 answered 

Gg support. Perfect 2nd chance 

On 7/14/2024 at 9:40 PM, MistyRayne said:

You definitely were not banned for refusing to play against opposition that you consider to be cheating.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Hexerin said:

You definitely were not banned for refusing to play against opposition that you consider to be cheating.

I mean, unless you got specific info stating otherwise, who are you to make that determination? It's obvious there's blatant ragehackers running around both in Jericho and Citadel right now, so the "you consider" part is a very dumb thing to say. My entire team of 4 quit the game and I was the last to leave upon being matched against another team of 4, where 2 of the opposition were such blatant ragehackers that there was no "you consider", they were known to both sides throughout the server without question to be obviously cheating.

So what would be the case if he was going up against such players like that and voluntarily not playing, like many current players are? Yet you're here stating otherwise? As far as I can see, you have no position to deterministically state such things.

Edited by NotTheEnforcer

On 7/17/2024 at 12:57 PM, Hexerin said:

idk, that is something I can see LO actually enforcing.

pleb gets upset that silver wont fight, they record and submit their issue to support and then support goes and looks at the account and sees it's stats... believe it or not, ban.

i can see many apb players, even cheaters, using support to get people banned for not vs'ing. APB players are a different breed.

Posted (edited)
On 7/17/2024 at 11:57 AM, Hexerin said:

Yeah your absolutely right I actually got banned for hacking. Because I get 40+ kills a game and snap and kill 3 players with one clip and I rundown every spawn and only die 1 or 2 times a mission 🙂 LOL Just kiding like they would ban me for that.

Edited by MistyRayne

5 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

idk, that is something I can see LO actually enforcing.

pleb gets upset that silver wont fight, they record and submit their issue to support and then support goes and looks at the account and sees it's stats... believe it or not, ban.

i can see many apb players, even cheaters, using support to get people banned for not vs'ing. APB players are a different breed.

i thought support didnt work

13 hours ago, MistyRayne said:

Yeah your absolutely right I actually got banned for hacking. Because I get 40+ kills a game and snap and kill 3 players with one clip and I rundown every spawn and only die 1 or 2 times a mission 🙂 LOL Just kiding like they would ban me for that

Naw, thats common everyday everyone thing. LO won't ban any cheaters or toxics, only legit types. 

Thats like 99% of NA pop right now is. If there is a GM watching from the 'Tower' they are letting all this go 

on day after day. Half of the toxic cheaters don't want you to even make it to a mission, they have their friends 

in a constant all day Troll. Crashing up players cars so they can't even try to K up. 

n Ya know these are real hacks cuz even the people I would consider or suspect are calling em hackers, 

but ya can't get to a mission to get hacked because of all the trolls. And they refuse to ban anyone right now.

Unless its Me, because I won't just Lay down and uninstall. 

Its come down to actually needing the big truck just to keep trolls from crashing you.

N if ya get into a mission the Golds stick together, if golds on your team he will tk you while standing 

near the point and not capping it, basically exploiting for the other team. 

They haven't banned anyone since the unbanning, they tried to ban me. 

Game is a dead carcass in the road being picked at by Birds, Ravens.

I gotta add that U people using cheats and or just being Gud, it is kinda 

counter productive to have your buddies crashing everyone so they can't k up. 

Why reduce your kill count by preventing opp from coming to the mission with 

your troll friends. Ya know the ones in the Vegas'.

So I guess I'll give the gm's what they want, which is a chance to ban me. 

Nobody else has had to put up with the amount of hatred from LO than Me. 

I no longer have anything to lose, there is no longer a game to play.

There is no communication from LO as to when this tribulation will end, 

when staff will come back to the game, when an anticheat will come, and this 

pipe dream of more contacts and content. They have abandoned the game.