so if you've played EU fight club in the last month you may have noticed the crazy amount of rage cheaters that just turned up, I don't even hackusate but this is just fucking ridiculious now. the same low rank blatants just running around with aimbot and wallhack is really getting tiring to fight against, and the question is, why is there never a GM in to kick these idiots out the district? and my support ticket is still outstanding after 4 weeks now, even slower than the old system. its literally just 4 steps backwards with LO, all the time.

Its really really bad.. I honestly scratch my head about it. There are players being banned, yet there are certain players openly getting away with everything for years on end. There is a conspiracy of silence surrounding it all. Other games like NARAKA Bladepoint are listing the names of the cheaters on steam. "So their customers know that something is being done"

Good news, matchmaking is pretty good.

Ya its bad in NA too, same story. LO expect the legits to feed them.

So I will remove the Mack characters from this game.

spending in the future is gonna be out. 

The little kids win, you can have your little hacker game 

I'm done as a player and a character and a customer

skill issue

Posted (edited)

This issue been trickling like leaky water for year. I pointed it out, it got ignored. It gonna keep getting worse and worse until population will decide to leave this game for good. By now... there's no saving. You allowed this trash to exist, now they have breeding grounds here like xenomorphs. You gotta purge breeding grounds to remove pest.

Reason why I'm not actively playing since 2021. Enjoy your experince in what I call "end stage" of game. APB is already grandpa on life support which is suprisingly still alive.

Edited by Mitne
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

After I was incorrectly banned by anti-cheat, I got offended. I created a new account and continued to play on it for a while. At some point, I met real unscrupulous crooks of a fairly high rank in the game. It's terribly demotivating. Anger pushed me to download cheats and start destroying the game. But conscience and a sense of self-respect did not allow this to be done. 
Not all players will do the same as me. It turns out to be a pretty idiotic situation. Shoddy anti-cheat and indifference of the administration lead to the appearance of new cheaters destroying the game.

Edited by Yapopal

Game isn't worth the cheats to beat the oligarchs they let hack.

I mean its not even a game anymore its just a sand box.

LO destroyed most of the game by letting golds that mostly hack or have to hack to get gold, 

letting them into bronze district because they cried for it.

Then instead of fixing the problem they caused by letting golds into regular servers, 

that messed up mm, and instead of fixing it, they make it to feed said golds.

So thats how they fixed what they broke by letting golds in, so they tweek mm 

to suit the golds and feed them, they never banned any hackers only a couple of legits.

So eac never detects anything, which i think was on purpose. 

They let friends call people names in chat. 

Golds and it seems staff hate legit players venomously.

Report is out because matt said eac was not a version we could use, and that 

it is being taken out meaning the report wont be handled by the eac company if read at all.

And LO manually reading reports wont happen for years because of all the tickets they are behind on.

Be years before this other AC will be put in, and years more after that to put LIGHTS ON THE CAR. 

But no we gonna help the hackers n put that on the back burner while we help golds with mm first. 

LO's threat system is a scam, they let hackers hack so induce legit players into buying said hacks. 

So they can ban the accounts like mine where I've spent over 3 grand, they figure i have to start over

n spend another 3 grand.  I got news for U crooks, I aint spending a dime now. 

Ive changed all my character names so none of you LO Gold Hacking Sociopaths can call me names now. 

All of you belong in Prison for Wire Fraud, You Reap What You Sow 

11 hours ago, vsb said:

skill issue

Un-registered free version shit anti-cheat Issue images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRx56XCWJ44VUjuLIBqJfY

12 hours ago, vsb said:

skill issue

Yes, yes. Many years have a problem with skills. That's why they become cheaters.

On 6/16/2024 at 6:03 AM, ninjarrrr said:

so if you've played EU fight club in the last month you may have noticed the crazy amount of rage cheaters that just turned up, I don't even hackusate but this is just fucking ridiculious now. the same low rank blatants just running around with aimbot and wallhack is really getting tiring to fight against, and the question is, why is there never a GM in to kick these idiots out the district? and my support ticket is still outstanding after 4 weeks now, even slower than the old system. its literally just 4 steps backwards with LO, all the time.

Nice touch on the "last month".

• Like 1

....and despite this, they choose to unban all previous cheaters, g fucking g

• Like 1

On 6/19/2024 at 1:13 PM, ninjarrrr said:

....and despite this, they choose to unban all previous cheaters, g fucking g

Considering EAC was handing out automated false bans to people, what exactly did you expect them to do?

2 hours ago, Hexerin said:

Considering EAC was handing out automated false bans to people, what exactly did you expect them to do?

if you look in the second chances thread you'll find my response there answers your question

Don't worry. LO has a solution.

Another amnesty for the cheaters. Surely this will bring game back to life...