UnoriginalPerson

This game isn't going to be revived unless they manage to actually bring in new players and keep them

Really mad at the current game state like most of the veterans whom wants the game to be completely changed, fixed and to be a place to chill and play at the same time. but currently we've some issues that I hope LO fix any soon and prove us wrong. that they can do things and not just to throw promises.

I would come back to this game but nah ill pass they banned my account for no reason was a manual ban still woun't unban me i ain't rerolling unless i see there is decent improvement in this game.

2 hours ago, SpulX said:

I would come back to this game but nah ill pass they banned my account for no reason was a manual ban still woun't unban me i ain't rerolling unless i see there is decent improvement in this game.

just reroll 

2 hours ago, SpulX said:

No reason as in they wont give a reason?
Or no reason as in you dont agree with the reason?

On 7/11/2018 at 1:16 PM, UnoriginalPerson said:

At this current situation, the game's too saturated with all the veterans who don't even realize that they're still part of the problem on top of everything. The same thing happened to chivlary, a game which I also fucking loved but was ruined for me by the playerbase, and look at how many people play it now. How this game can draw in new players is going to be a trial and a half of planning out with keeping them in being even more far-fetched.

If this community wouldnt shit all over any threat lower then gold maby new player retention would be alot better but alot of max rank golds are high on their thrones and are toxic towards said low threats and ranks.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Its states i scammed even tho i never scammed anyone and i bought stuff with my own money so no idea how that came to be.Also when the block happened i didint play the game for like half a year and i had it on a new email which i dont rly use and didint check and they banned me tried to get in contact automatic message so i stoped playing it since it was in 2014/2015 or so.

16 minutes ago, SpulX said:

Its states i scammed even tho i never scammed anyone and i bought stuff with my own money so no idea how that came to be.

Like RMT?
Cuz thats always been bannable. 

LO first needs to do all the things done named as “infrastructure” by Matt Scott.
Nobody wants to play a lagging game with occasionally freezing client, right?
The Engine Update is also very important, making it easier to further improve the infrastructure and adding new content and improving matchmaking.

The current tutorial is just a brick wall of text barely describing how APB:R works. An intuitive Tutorial in a separate district might help.

Another current problem is player distribution. If a new player gets thrown into a silver district and gets obliterated by a legitimate gold clan probably wont be beneficial to the decision if he /she will try to learn the game or just quit.
The current constellation of only two thetas beeing used for mission districts actually benefits de-threating. In silver districts you face golds and silvers and in bronze you face new players, bronze, silver, borderline golds and other de-threaters. This situation makes it kind of difficult to improve for mid-class players as well. I would even say that de-treating also heavily damaged APBs midle- class, I’ve just seen too much fake golds in the past who barely could hit a barns door while shooting in the open holding down the left mouse button.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/11/2018 at 12:20 PM, Triksterism said:

LO really needs to tackle all of the tiny problems that add up into an unpleasant experience first and foremost. No new maps, no new weapons or game modes. No content. Not until all the base-game stuff is fixed and polished. If your foundation has a thousand cracks in it you don't start adding on to your house.

A lot of us hoped RP would do this game justice but after a few years all the dedicated people reporting actual bugs, actual balance issues and actual good ideas just stopped because it was like talking to a wall. LO seems different and I'm holding out hope. I can't wait to see some core changes so I can 100% believe in LO and invest some time into the creative side of APB again.

Welcome to the clean slate club

lmao what getting ready to make this topic.  Thanks for being more constructive than I would have been~

Until net code will get improved new players will keep leaving. I had dozen of friends trying the game and quiting not because they couldn't aim but because they were getting rekt by lagers. Idk why netcode favors people with dialup and 200ms but it leaves impression of hacking oposition while in reality they're carried by their trash connection. I'm not saying it works every time but tested it enough of times on jericho to be certain.

Whats a rmt?None the less i got banned for who knows what and i couldn't get in contact with the pass support and this one is the same so yh i ain't touching this game till i see some decent improvement in it seeing how it is still nothing changed lets hope now there will be some progress maybe i will give it a chance and reroll.

Just now, SpulX said:

Whats a rmt?None the less i got banned for who knows what and i couldn't get in contact with the pass support and this one is the same so yh i ain't touching this game till i see some decent improvement in it seeing how it is still nothing changed lets hope now there will be some progress maybe i will give it a chance and reroll.

RMT = real money trading
Also thousands of accounts have already been unbanned. If your account is still blocked you should send a ticket to the new support staff, might take a while, but they've been really helpful so far.

give it time, be patient. people were / are hungry for changes and now you got a new dev + a roadmap yet ppl still complain.
just because you scream the loudest, doesnt make it any faster.

7 minutes ago, CrimeCleaner said:

just because you scream the loudest, doesnt make it any faster.

Please explain this to my children.

i already got a reply saying its blocked permanent and i don't do real money trading i bought it with the cash i make from working.Thats why i sayd ill wait till i see something decent happening here then i can mb reroll for now i don't see the point got banned like in 2015 or so never carried about this game since then.

Edited by SpulX

28 minutes ago, SpulX said:

got banned like in 2015 or so never carried about this game since then.

and you are here why ?

Do not be conceived, lag as in many games is not beneficial. Someone with 100ms+ will receive the hits from the server approximately 1 second later than the average player, but his input alike. When you notice someone is lagging, you can use this to your advantage, the only downside is when lag is involved, is that hit's can stack both ways. Making it so that when bursting around a corner, you can easily get killed whilst not seeing someone fire on you yet, and on the non lagging counterpart, making it so that if the lagger fires on you, the burst will come as a package pretty much. Either way, the delay is very disadvantageous, it does not favour the lagging player as exposure is more dangerous to them than the other way around.

• Thanks 1

con·ceive
kənˈsēv/
verb
past tense: conceived; past participle: conceived
become pregnant with (a child).
"she was conceived when her father was 49"

de·ceive
dəˈsēv/
verb
past tense: deceived; past participle: deceived
(of a person) cause (someone) to believe something that is not true, typically in order to gain some personal advantage.