Shogo Akuji

(Game) Vehicle Suggestions/Requests [WARNING: IMAGE HEAVY]

Given that Little Orbit plans to add new content post-stabilization and engine update, I thought I'd throw some ideas out there for vehicles that would fit into San Paro and the APB-universe. I also thought about some fixes and kit-additions the existing vehicles could use. Now obviously this is for much further down the line and I don't expect work on new vehicles to be started anytime soon.

I don't expect most of these to make it in as they are just inspiration and many could be combined/blended together as one vehicle or a kit option.

Reply with any vehicles or kits you think would fit into the game too!

Existing Vehicle Content Suggestions

- Option to remove spare tire on back of Charge Sentinel (very inconvenient to anyone trying to add decals!)

- Resizing/re-using rims from other vehicles to fit onto others (Using Espacio rims as an example - don't mind the rushed photoshop effort lol)

- Ability to remove plastic off of the T-25

- Work to incorporate more vehicles into traffic (lower spawn rates for higher end vehicles - ex. Rapier spawns in traffic would be akin to an armored truck/dump truck/Cisco spawn rate etc.)

- New kits for underutilized existing vehicles (ie. Calabria, Varguza, Veo, Raven, Cosenza, T-25, Sentinel)

- Bring back the Han Cellante

- Allow users who purchased the Mako to use the un-used 'Mako GT' kit

Album for existing fixeshttps://imgur.com/a/6uUrYF7

New Vehicle Content

Expansion on vehicle types (more sedans, compact/micro cars, SUVs/trucks, sports/exotic cars).

Here are my ideas for some vehicles that can help add a bit more variety to the game, organized by in-game manufacturer.

Sungnyemun

- Luxury marque [Audi, Mercedes, Maybach, Cadillac, Bentley, Jaguar, Aston-Martin, Rolls-Royce]

e80sDl3.jpg

sf0UKH7.jpg

F2aWJxr.jpg

6Cb2lSl.jpg

vBeCzPp.jpg

Charge

- Diverse range of sportiness, many in electric [BMW, Tesla, Jeep]

pSCGQBk.jpg

CAC50BMS231A021001.jpg

image.jpg

bmw-i8-huren_800_409_80.jpg

s-l1600-4.jpg

bmw-m3-e30-0.jpg

Jeep_Cherokee_Colorizer_2018_CC18_KLJH74

Han

- Nimble Asian sport sedans, coupes, and SUVs [Lexus, Infiniti, Mazda, Acura, Subaru, etc.]

USC70LEC132A021001.jpg

ffc16f041bffcb96dc691ddd7866407b01b02665

INFINITI_FX50S.jpg

Acura-RSX_Type-S-2005-hd.jpg

2001-mazda-rx7-6.jpg

USC70ACC051A021001.jpg

58c8320a3d5f1_Exterior23-1-940x613.jpg

2018-Lexus-LC-500-front-three-quarter-in

Macchina 

- European stylings. Mainly Italian/German builds [Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Audi, Volkswagen etc. - Potential for Lamborghini, Ferrari etc.].

8rryeTW.jpg

alfa-romeo-giulia-quadrifoglio-prova_42.

car_photo_563593.jpg?itok=JMcpZ_4a

CAC50AUC171A121001.jpg

Seiyo

- Imported vehicle makes from Asia and Europe [Toyota, Scion, Kia, Hyundai, Mercedes, Genesis, etc.) 

TNPWz4L.jpg

2OlO3X7.jpg

9wN3Bbk.jpg

Bishada

- Pure high-end performance machines [Porsche, Lamborghini, Toyota, Ferrari, Nissan, etc.]

35043594_OVR.JPG

lamborghini-gallardo-autodaily-5.jpg

1200px-2011_Ferrari_458_Italia_DCT_S-A_4

n5h8N6J.png

17TDIeulhd_GTRHelios026.jpg.ximg.l_full_

MdkWoVF.jpg

2015_Porsche_Cayenne_V6_Disel_Triptonic_

Nulander

- Large SUVs and trucks that get the job done. [Hummer, Range Rover, Ford, Dodge, GMC, Cadillac]

hkUOct5.jpg

2017_Range_Rover_Evoque_HSE_2.0_Front.jp

USC60CAS031B021001.jpg

Patriot

- American style muscle [Ford, Dodge, etc.]

usc60doc201g021003.png

geigercars_ford_gt-06.jpg

IO

- State of the art performance cars [Can contain a number of brands - Chevrolet for the Growl so far, potential for McLaren, Fisker, Jaguar, Lotus, etc.]

Fisker_Karma_EVer_EcoChic_%E2%80%93_Fron

articleLeadwide-2nnpq.jpg

2880-1800-crop-mclaren-720s-c95792607201

Dolton

- American styling and leader in fleet vehicles [Ford, Buick, Lincoln, Chevrolet, Chrysler]

1200px-2010_Ford_Taurus_Limited_2_--_10-

2014bui004b_640_01.jpg

usc30lic072a021001.png

Packer

- Standard no-nonsense American makes [Ford, Jeep, GMC]

Sting-Gray-JL-Wrangler-864x416.jpg

Balkan

- Affordable hatches and sedans. [Volvo, Ford, Honda, Volkswagen, Mitsubishi, Subaru etc.]

2016-ford-focus-rs-tested-with-michelin-

17VwGolGtd3drWhiFL1_800.jpg

58010ce4bc300.jpeg

This is all just going off of the brands that are already in-game and the cars that they have taken inspiration from. New brands could be created too as we've seen with IO in order to fit the category/style of the vehicles.

A number of these cars could actually be added via kits (ie. Ford Focus RS for Varguza, Wrangler could be a 4-door Vaquero, Audi TT RS kit for the Calabria, Lexus IS on the Veo) instead of a new vehicle although some of these would definitely only work as a new model considering their unique profiles/styling.

I'm curious as to what the 'Mirage' that G1 talked about will be! I must say a 4-door super-sports sedan a la the Panamera would be in high-demand.

SBJb6EX.png

Post vehicles that you'd like to see in-game.

Edited by Shogo Akuji
image re-organization
  • Like 2

On 5/26/2018 at 3:30 AM, TheFreelancer said:

Why did you leave out Benkz Mhuller? 

Wasn't sure about including it because they seem to be narrowly focused towards bank trucks/public transport etc. and APB more or less has that covered imo.

Although they could potentially be a stand-in for some Mercedes style vehicles like the G-Class 'Wagen' or a HUMMER H2/H3. The name seems to suggest more of a Euro-background.

Edited by Shogo Akuji

I don't know about you but just getting a few of these added will add to the game tremendously, there are some really nice options here. I do think that most importantly we could use new SUV's and Sedans. Those two are seriously lacking in terms of options right now, we could use more sports cars after the fact. Also two new smaller cars to fit in with the Mikro / Jeep thingy of which the name escapes me would be nice.

• Like 3

On 5/26/2018 at 12:30 AM, TheFreelancer said:

Why did you leave out Benkz Mhuller? 

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

Benkz Mhuller could make a bus, and heavy duty vehicles.

I think new kits for already existing cars would be great, like a sports kit for the sentinel or the other pickups. Though just my opinion. New cars would be great too, especially for role players I think it would be cool.

• Like 2

I think these are way too many cars to begin with. This is not Forza, car selection should be more unique rather than having a lot of cars. More unique cars to put more unique kits on, I feel. :classic_tongue:

Something I'd really LOVE to see is some sort of an Evo front end swap on the Balkan Raven. Me want that!  :classic_love:

sww.jpg

wdsw.jpg

• Like 1

Things I actually want for this game

Cosenza Rally Edition (Focus RS)

Patriot T25 "Rex" (F150 Raptor)

Although, I'd prefer that when this game turns 10 (if we get there) that all the cars get rereleased with modern designs.

• Like 1

I would really like another performance car based on a Nissan Skyline, like we have with the Supra/Rapier. I'd also like to see some cars based on European sports/performance cars.

A competitor to the Mikro wouldn't go amiss either.

If we want something unique then how about a 1939 Plymouth DeSoto?  There's nothing else in the game that even looks similar to it since we don't have any cars from that era yet.

39plymouth9.jpg

I believe that this game should have one or two classic four-door cars.Ford LTD Crown Victoria and Lincoln Continental should fit it just fine.They can be either faction specific (LTD for Enforcers, Continental for Criminals), or non-faction specific. wwagkmychakvt9ucgyj2.jpgКартинки по запросу 1965 lincoln continental the matrix

I think player owned Benkz Mhuller and a  something like this  below,  I feel we need more player owned and customization larger vehicals, they'd have more carry space for ram raiding, tanky, and also the best thing about them would be the sheer blanket of space to fill in terms of symbols.2005-isuzu-npr-hd-truck-picture_ce0d3.jp