Given that Little Orbit plans to add new content post-stabilization and engine update, I thought I'd throw some ideas out there for vehicles that would fit into San Paro and the APB-universe. I also thought about some fixes and kit-additions the existing vehicles could use. Now obviously this is for much further down the line and I don't expect work on new vehicles to be started anytime soon.
I don't expect most of these to make it in as they are just inspiration and many could be combined/blended together as one vehicle or a kit option.
Reply with any vehicles or kits you think would fit into the game too!
Existing Vehicle Content Suggestions
- Option to remove spare tire on back of Charge Sentinel (very inconvenient to anyone trying to add decals!)
- Resizing/re-using rims from other vehicles to fit onto others (Using Espacio rims as an example - don't mind the rushed photoshop effort lol)
- Ability to remove plastic off of the T-25
- Work to incorporate more vehicles into traffic (lower spawn rates for higher end vehicles - ex. Rapier spawns in traffic would be akin to an armored truck/dump truck/Cisco spawn rate etc.)
- New kits for underutilized existing vehicles (ie. Calabria, Varguza, Veo, Raven, Cosenza, T-25, Sentinel)
- Bring back the Han Cellante
- Allow users who purchased the Mako to use the un-used 'Mako GT' kit
Album for existing fixes: https://imgur.com/a/6uUrYF7
New Vehicle Content
- Expansion on vehicle types (more sedans, compact/micro cars, SUVs/trucks, sports/exotic cars).
Here are my ideas for some vehicles that can help add a bit more variety to the game, organized by in-game manufacturer.
- Luxury marque [Audi, Mercedes, Maybach, Cadillac, Bentley, Jaguar, Aston-Martin, Rolls-Royce]
- Diverse range of sportiness, many in electric [BMW, Tesla, Jeep]
- Nimble Asian sport sedans, coupes, and SUVs [Lexus, Infiniti, Mazda, Acura, Subaru, etc.]
- European stylings. Mainly Italian/German builds [Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Audi, Volkswagen etc. - Potential for Lamborghini, Ferrari etc.].
- Imported vehicle makes from Asia and Europe [Toyota, Scion, Kia, Hyundai, Mercedes, Genesis, etc.)
- Pure high-end performance machines [Porsche, Lamborghini, Toyota, Ferrari, Nissan, etc.]
- Large SUVs and trucks that get the job done. [Hummer, Range Rover, Ford, Dodge, GMC, Cadillac]
- American style muscle [Ford, Dodge, etc.]
- State of the art performance cars [Can contain a number of brands - Chevrolet for the Growl so far, potential for McLaren, Fisker, Jaguar, Lotus, etc.]
- American styling and leader in fleet vehicles [Ford, Buick, Lincoln, Chevrolet, Chrysler]
- Standard no-nonsense American makes [Ford, Jeep, GMC]
- Affordable hatches and sedans. [Volvo, Ford, Honda, Volkswagen, Mitsubishi, Subaru etc.]
This is all just going off of the brands that are already in-game and the cars that they have taken inspiration from. New brands could be created too as we've seen with IO in order to fit the category/style of the vehicles.
A number of these cars could actually be added via kits (ie. Ford Focus RS for Varguza, Wrangler could be a 4-door Vaquero, Audi TT RS kit for the Calabria, Lexus IS on the Veo) instead of a new vehicle although some of these would definitely only work as a new model considering their unique profiles/styling.
I'm curious as to what the 'Mirage' that G1 talked about will be! I must say a 4-door super-sports sedan a la the Panamera would be in high-demand.
Post vehicles that you'd like to see in-game.