MistyRayne

Support tickets being ignored

I submitted a ticket because someone hacked my account that is 10 years old with well over $1,000 spent. They stold over 30+ legendaries and countless mods themes and symbols when I submit ticket their only response was a barage of questions to prove the account is mine. All questions answered no matter how irrelevent they actually are in proving anything and they take the day off and then send me more ridiculous questions. The e-mail is in my real name all credit cards bank accounts and paypal accounts for 10 years my real name they were given a copy of my actual drivers lisence proving my identity. They are putting me on trial to prove acount is mine instead of handling the problem days later. Now they will no longer even respond to my ticket and it has been several days. Not only do they support hacks and cheaters but they also support and defend theives. This game has gone to total shit and it should just be shut down. You buy a game from a company and make promises to revive it and do absolutly nothing but run it into further into the ground and claim you have no funds to run the game. So why did you take it over? Hiring or taking volunteers that cant do their job is no help to the community. May as well have no support at all. So little Orbit I hope like hell you are not paying these guys LOL Further more if the account wasnt mine why the hell would I submit a ticket saying someone stole my stuff from it. That makes absolutly no since at all. I prooved for a fact the account is mine and no support or response since.

Edited by MistyRayne
Because I cant spell prove

You may try with LO TS if some gentle person can proved it... but I dont think you'll lucky enough there too.

The real question you should be asking yourself how did you got hacked?

should had enable google authenticator

2 hours ago, Deadliest said:

The real question you should be asking yourself how did you got hacked?

should had enable google authenticator

Yes I would really like to know how I got hacked. Sure as hell wasnt my PC because they would have stolen money from my bank not weapons from my dead game account.

Good luck on that. Even after proving an account i lost i was mine they threthen to ban me for trying to steal it.

Oh and support: i got that account back becuase i got access to it's passcode. Up yours you useless bunch of coconut crabs

Only thing you can really do now is bite it and change your password.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

Good luck on that. Even after proving an account i lost i was mine they threthen to ban me for trying to steal it.

Oh and support: i got that account back becuase i got access to it's passcode. Up yours you useless bunch of coconut crabs

Only thing you can really do now is bite it and change your password.

Nah only thing I can do now is say goodbye to these lame patootie money grabbers and not give them another $1,000.

One of my old group members had something happen with their account. I don't know if it was accessed by another person or if the server merge missed a ton of items. Most of their vehicles were missing. Another friend didn't sign in for 6 months or so. I saw them online but it wasn't them. The user on that account replied in Portuguese and was grouped with Brazilian players. Confirmed it wasn't them.

In both cases, the incident and time reported were too far apart. No logs were available. Useless system if it can't hold login details for at least a year. At work we hold authentication logs for at least 5 years, depending on the data being accessed. Storage is cheaper than losing a lawsuit

Edited by BlatMan

On 10/8/2023 at 4:21 AM, BlatMan said:

One of my old group members had something happen with their account. I don't know if it was accessed by another person or if the server merge missed a ton of items. Most of their vehicles were missing. Another friend didn't sign in for 6 months or so. I saw them online but it wasn't them. The user on that account replied in Portuguese and was grouped with Brazilian players. Confirmed it wasn't them.

In both cases, the incident and time reported were too far apart. No logs were available. Useless system if it can't hold login details for at least a year. At work we hold authentication logs for at least 5 years, depending on the data being accessed. Storage is cheaper than losing a lawsuit

Well as far as the incident being to far away from report date Im a daily player and I reported the next day when I logged in. I knew something was wrong right off the go because I got the TOS crap and was like hell no someone else logged into my account on a diffenent PC and IP. Then as soon as the intro was done and old character I hadnt played on in years was selected not Misty my daily. I reported imediately. Someone else made a coment about not using the authentication thing. I tried it at one time but was having trouble with constantly waiting on the authentication being bugged and not being able to log in most of the time it would keep saying wrong code even though it wasnt and then lock me out for so long so I disabled it.

Merged.

Funny thing is why didnt they just take control of my account because I have all kits in armas and damn near all the guns purchased. Thousands of dollars spent on the account over the last 10 or so years. A loyal lifetimer and this is the way they treat you. LMAO Also why was support asking me about my forum name and how often I posted on the forums I wonder. I bet I get banned now for trash talking them. I really dont care now anyway. They say one more question in the ticket how much money have you spent on the account and I told them I still had access to my account so what was that going to prove but still I added up 10 years worth of purchases and sent them the total and they haven't responded back in days. Why are they asking me questions like that and and wanting me to prove the account is mine when I told them I still have access to my account it wasnt stolen just all my stuff was. Doesnt make since like the guy in suport doesnt even understand english and just pasting generated scripted text.

Merged.

They also said I logged in with a steam account and wanted to know my steam ID and I told them I was never aware I ever used steam to log into the account. Why would I use my steam to log in if it was never required LOL My guess is who ever hacked my account must have logged into it through steam. But I gave them my current and only steam id anyway and they said it didnt match. So I guess I better change all my steam info now just in case.

Edited by MistyRayne

18 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

If the issue is 5 years or more back doubt LO can help you.

Can you not read? I said Im a daily player. I logged in the next day my stuff was gone and I reported same day. 

9 hours ago, BlatMan said:

Storage is cheaper than losing a lawsuit

You can sue over some lost guns?

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Yes totally worth the time and money. But good luck actually locating the right person to sue.

7 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

That comment was in reference to the possibility of a security breach within my company. I'm sure you can sue over your account being compromised, but there would need to be extensive evidence. I doubt the payout would be much more than the items on your account, so not worth the time invested suing. If there were enough people reporting the incontinent, say 1000+, maybe it would be worth it, but only if each user could get compensated for their account's total playtime. Even then, the end user gets practically nothing. Most of the payout would go to the lawyers and investors, and LO will go under, defeating the purpose of getting your account and items back.

On 10/8/2023 at 4:32 PM, MistyRayne said:

Yes totally worth the time and money. But good luck actually locating the right person to sue.

Was a sarcastic comment BTW. LOL

Merged.

When they finally reply they gonna ask me how many total kills I had on May 9th 2018.

An update to the hacker issue. They have finally recovered my stolen weapons but I guess are not aloud to tell me who stole from my account and what actions have been taken apparently. But Im having issues with opening the the attachments they send me in my mail to restore lost items, Im getting error code 740009 everytime I try to open them and then the attachment disappears and no weapon in my inventory 😞

It's good that the support service is working. I don't want to get stuck in a situation like this. It might be worth changing your password for the first time in 10 years. Can I change my email address?

8 hours ago, MistyRayne said:

An update to the hacker issue. They have finally recovered my stolen weapons but I guess are not aloud to tell me who stole from my account and what actions have been taken apparently. But Im having issues with opening the the attachments they send me in my mail to restore lost items, Im getting error code 740009 everytime I try to open them and then the attachment disappears and no weapon in my inventory 😞

LMAO the final troll

2 hours ago, Yapopal said:

It's good that the support service is working

stone-cold-fake-laugh.gif

18 hours ago, PingOVER9000 said:

LMAO the final troll

Why a troll? Judging by the author’s message, support returned his account and weapons. Although the situation with weapons is not clear-cut.

Two of my friends legendaries got lost in mail and expired after he did not redeem them within 30 days (why is this even a thing lol). He contacted support after returning to the game after less than two months. They toyed in a similar way with him for over a month, sometimes not responding for two weeks straight. The end result was they told him that any records of sent mail get deleted after 3 months and that they can no longer help him. Lmao

Edited by Weaboos

Legendaries dont expire in the mail and you can not accidentaly delete them.

Merged.

On 11/17/2023 at 9:27 AM, Yapopal said:

Why a troll? Judging by the author’s message, support returned his account and weapons. Although the situation with weapons is not clear-cut.

Was able to redeem all my weapons but issue remains with recovering a sitting duck for some reason. Several failed attempts at opening the attachment for just that weapon. Multiple people are working on trying to fix the situation.

Merged.

On 11/16/2023 at 12:16 PM, Yapopal said:

It's good that the support service is working. I don't want to get stuck in a situation like this. It might be worth changing your password for the first time in 10 years. Can I change my email address?

I wouldnt change your email that caused major problems for me because I lost the ability to access the old account email from not using it and it made it almost impossible to prove the account was mine. First thing that someone does when they hack an account is change the email so if you change your email how are they to know the account isnt stolen to beggin with so its hard to get help.

Merged.

Also never buy an account from someone because they can always claim you hacked and stold it and get it right back.

2 hours ago, MistyRayne said:

Also never buy an account from someone because they can always claim you hacked and stold it and get it right back.

It’s also against the rules to buy/sell accounts.

• Like 1

On 12/4/2023 at 12:02 PM, MistyRayne said:

Legendaries dont expire in the mail and you can not accidentaly delete them.

Wrong. Test it out yourself. Send letter w/ attached legendary from one char to another. Don't even need to read the letter. It will say expires in 30 days. Attachments from marketplace don't expire but letters with attachments from one player to another do. 0 logic.