Sign in to follow this  
Winter Shyvana

Your most favorite and least favorite weapon in your locker

And why 😄 (Also, you are not limited to mention just ONE weapon)
I'll do the honors. My favorites are the Ursus and HVR-SD, reason being I like big guns on smol characters.
My least favorite gotta be the Manic, because I hate the way it is held.

(Also, if someone could help me identify the CR762's real life counterpart I would be really grateful.)

• Like 1

favorite - OPGL, most fun to play

least favorite - SBSR ‘IRS’, why does this even exist?

honorable mentions to ATAC ‘Mercenary’ and NSSW ‘Kraken’ for being the coolest looking guns in apb imo

Most favourite must be the VBR 'Temptress'. Not a huge fan of the looks, I'd prefer the M14 EBR body over the Ruger Mini. But I really enjoy that fast firing, semi-automatic gameplay it offers. And the versatility both in CQC and at mid-range.

Least favourite probably the N-Tec, because it was historically way too prolific and hampered my enjoyment of other assault rifles in the game. Using those meant deliberately putting yourself at a disadvantage. Shame, too, because I'd love to enjoy the COBR-A if it weren't a polished turd.

My favorite guns are the loudest ones for that intimidation factor like the CSG

I can't think of a gun I hate besides the SBSR, that's it really

1 hour ago, Winter Shyvana said:

(Also, if someone could help me identify the CR762's real life counterpart I would be really grateful.)

Just my guess but it seems to resemble the SSG550 series (long barrel) given the similar grooves on the handguard, also if you look closely the lower receiver of the CR762 is the same one on the joker SR15 so it's likely based on the same gun as well, probably the SSG552.

Fav's gonna be Colby Commander and RSA mainly for looks and sounds.

I'm fond of the Huntress for looks and performance not so much sounds, it sounds like a beefy .22

I like the Cobra for looks n sound but its been Neryked 

I like the BIG shotgun forgot the name but its Slow, but its looks and shooting are more like what a 12 gauge should be

but the disgusting part is the csg 20 gauge has more range and material damage/cars than the big 10 gauge.

Now your subguns suck, they aren't precise, have this 'pattern akin to a shot gun, with exception for the Troublemaker.

Favorite: M1922 MK3 - fun to play, honestly underestimated gun. Good damage, if used correctly can be used up to 50m combat

Least Favorite:  ATAC Patroller - i literally have 17x of them thanks to joker power boxes. The gun is nothing special , feels kind of Weak.

On 8/17/2023 at 10:05 PM, vsb said:

least favorite - SBSR ‘IRS’, why does this even exist?

I like to think of it as a fun yet weak sniper rifle. It sounds cool, though, and definitely needs a buff or rework.

On 8/17/2023 at 10:06 PM, Revoluzzer said:

Most favourite must be the VBR 'Temptress'. Not a huge fan of the looks, I'd prefer the M14 EBR body over the Ruger Mini.

YES! I love the Temptress but for the love of me it looks so small and weird. Why go for that small body? And that silencer, ugh!

On 8/17/2023 at 10:13 PM, Optimus_Crime said:

My favorite guns are the loudest ones for that intimidation factor like the CSG

Just my guess but it seems to resemble the SSG550 series (long barrel) given the similar grooves on the handguard, also if you look closely the lower receiver of the CR762 is the same one on the joker SR15 so it's likely based on the same gun as well, probably the SSG552.

You are my new favorite person on APB! I love the CSG too for those exact same reasons, unfortunately I don't own one (yet) so it didn't make the list. Big gun with big damage up close and intimidating sound? Sign me up!

Also, I think you guessed it right 😄 I did some further digging and it looks like a Sig 550-1 with a longer magazine and a muzzle that I honestly love. Thanks a ton, this has been bugging me for years. Literally!

On 8/18/2023 at 12:19 AM, MACKxBOLAN said:

Fav's gonna be Colby Commander and RSA mainly for looks and sounds.

I'm fond of the Huntress for looks and performance not so much sounds, it sounds like a beefy .22

I like the Cobra for looks n sound but its been Neryked 

I like the BIG shotgun forgot the name but its Slow, but its looks and shooting are more like what a 12 gauge should be

but the disgusting part is the csg 20 gauge has more range and material damage/cars than the big 10 gauge.

Now your subguns suck, they aren't precise, have this 'pattern akin to a shot gun, with exception for the Troublemaker.

Excellent points! I love the COBRA too, I wish someday it gets the love it deserves.
You mean the Strife? It has a big oomph and I love for too for that, but the firing rate is deadly (for you) unfortunately.

Merged.

On 8/18/2023 at 5:27 AM, ChizuruIchinose said:

Favorite: M1922 MK3 - fun to play, honestly underestimated gun. Good damage, if used correctly can be used up to 50m combat

Least Favorite:  ATAC Patroller - i literally have 17x of them thanks to joker power boxes. The gun is nothing special , feels kind of Weak.

Ah yes, the 1922. I love it too and I occasionally use when I wanna have fun. Super deadly close up, though I wouldn't be as confident as you to use it for medium range encounters 😄

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Winter Shyvana said:

Super deadly close up, though I wouldn't be as confident as you to use it for medium range encounters 😄

Put IR3 instead of CJ3. I dont play the "META way" M1922~

Temptress and N-Tec Dvah are my go to primary guns.

Temptress having quite a range on it as well as amazing cqc potential with its fast click fire.

N-tec because its the n-tec literally nothing bad about it bog standard weapon to learn to use and can win a lot of different situations.

Worst weapon in my opinion. Fuck the osmaw especially car surfer osmaw people who play that can go eat dry wall, respectfully of course.

favourite: VAS Empire

least favourite: Scoped Ntec RT1

I've abandoned the Obeya SLR. The 64 bit patch broke the firing audio. Its distorted and clips. The Joker Carbine has a similar issue. It's audio is different between the left and right ear, and only from the shooter's perspective. It sounds like someone's hitting a metal trash bin in my right ear.

My favorite weapon is OSMAW. I like the reaction of people using NTEC and its analogues.  NTEC is too versatile. He spoils the game with his perfection.