52 minutes ago, cowhorseman said:

when can support do there job and help us? i have yet to meet a single person here who has been happy with supports answer. speaking from my own interactions with them there about as helpful as a dead dog

A dead dog can be dried and ground into a powder. Good for treating impotence.

Don't mind me here. I'm just witnessing what kind of a shitshow APB has become. And to think this game had a budget of one hundred fucking million dollars for production, and that investment led to this... man... this is a lovely sight to behold! Where did I put my popcorn though...

17 minutes ago, HNY- said:

Don't mind me here. I'm just witnessing what kind of a shitshow APB has become. And to think this game had a budget of one hundred fucking million dollars for production, and that investment led to this... man... this is a lovely sight to behold! Where did I put my popcorn though...

Sigh, not a so lovely sight,,,😥

Edited by PingOVER9000

I perfectly understand your indignation, while some use configs to disable the effects of explosion and smoke, macros, cheats, you and I get incomprehensible locks. My account was blocked after 11 years because I had a stencil on my PC to make the pictures transparent, which made it easier to create symbols and cars. My comrade from clan, account from the time of the CBT was blocked because at the time of the game he had a telegram web running and he got a call there from work. There are more and more such cases as we have with you every day. Alas, the administration of this game does not dare to help us somehow. They only care about the streamer from twitch who are sycophants. If such a sycophant is unreasonably blocked, then only then will they take any action. We can only hope for the best in this matter or stop playing this project forever.

9 hours ago, Ritual said:

Hey guys!

I'd just like to address a couple of these concerns here:

Correct! GMs should in no way participate nor interfere with the actual gameplay. They are operating under different rules and if you see anyone disturbing a gameplay under a claim they're a GM, please make sure you report them immediately!

Secondly:

GMs are selected after a thorough check and they are individuals we're holding to high standards. It is highly unlikely any of GMs we currently have would be involved in suspicious activity. That being said, if you DO suspect any problematic behavior, I kindly invite you and everyone else to report it to me directly. Thank you in advance.

And as for the OP's complaint, I unfortunately cannot say much except to take the issue up with the support for more information or a potential resolution.

Hope everyone is having a good day!

Giving any player GM responsibility is going to create problematic behavior. They're going to ignore suspicious activity from their friends, and put more effort into creating a report on players they do not like. Having them handle events is fine, but they shouldn't be placed at a higher authority form the rest of the community.

Besides, no normal player is going to want to volunteer their free time to do Little Orbit's job without compensation. You're going to get the equivalent of Reddit mods applying for those positions. Going by the GMs in district chat, that seems to be the case.

To me it sounds like you definetly deserved that for crying over 3 days. Maybe they are Incompetent or maybe its just you being a b+tch. Im brutally honest about this one.

I just got Ban permanently for no reason they just did it out of no way and given no reason why I got ban all I know I'm not type of a person who would ever cheat. I need you please PLEASE Investigate my account and thank you. 😞 Although I did tried to go onto my other account it also got ban as well I knew APB Community does not like me I just only enjoy gaming play this game for 8 years never I my life get ban permanently 

4 hours ago, ninjarrrr said:

image.png

lol says it all tbh

Sheesh they could have at least made a decent LO symbol.

3 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Sheesh they could have at least made a decent LO symbol.

As if LO deserves our time

• Thanks 1

Just now, HNY- said:

As if LO deserves our time

wouldn’t take much longer than commenting here

On 7/4/2023 at 5:54 PM, HNY- said:
On 7/4/2023 at 5:51 PM, CookiePuss said:

wouldn’t take much longer than commenting here

hey, you got time and motivation on your hand to suck some corporate banana. not everyone have the same goal nor amount of motivation to follow your footsteps.

mmm... is cooked 

• Like 1

A month has passed since my unjustified blocking, EAC support continues to ignore my requests. And the gamefirst support only excuses itself and throws up its hands.

• Like 1

I'm more and more happy that I don't have to be active player anymore.

100% this game and leaving it be after that was good decision in retrospect.

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Congratulations on your sobriety, friend. 

3 hours ago, Mitne said:

It's APB, not crack.

19 hours ago, BlatMan said:

It's APB, not crack.

Well, you can't 100% crack.

On 11/05/2023 at 05:49, MATHEU5 said:

The second time I was banned the first time I lost my account after 12 years of playing I was banned meaninglessly and this time the same thing happened I don't know what's going on I think this is a lot of incopetence they are killing the game I think I'm going to give up playing I've already spent a lot of money to get banned if only they had a clear answer to what's going on, they gave me 3 DAYS BANNED but I think that date has passed and so far they haven't solved my problem, probably they're doing it on purpose

JMJeBMy.png

Oh, it's terrible, I also faced a similar situation when my RTW account was banned for telegram web. Unfortunately gamefirst refuses to help in this matter and EAC support ignores any requests. The chances of unlocking are 0 %

• Like 1