Spillra

Name all the players

11 hours ago, Nabiki said:

If you can't Play without configs, advanced launcher you definitely not a true O.G. skilled player.

(Removed the getting banned bit)

I’m not sure I understand your reasoning. Explain?

On 10/25/2022 at 1:36 AM, mcaso123 said:

❤️ Nekolin right? Pretty sure I gave you a nano lol

Yeah its Nekolin and no you gave me the Anubis which I sold for a nano then years later I traded it for a Duck +100k.

5 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

(Removed the getting banned bit)

I’m not sure I understand your reasoning. Explain?

Yea you always were not the brightest bulb in the box, but I still love you to death. A truly skilled player can shine with a vanilla game.

A clay graphics player requires less skill since they are not fighting performance issues.

Level the playing field and you will always see who is skilled, and who is not.

27 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

Short of giving everyone the same computer, Im not sure how you expect a level playing field.

Why shouldn't a player use the advanced launcher or a config to go from 60fps to 80 when others play at 144?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Short of giving everyone the same computer, Im not sure how you expect a level playing field.

Why shouldn't a player use the advanced launcher or a config to go from 60fps to 80 when others play at 144?

I get 144 fps fine without a config or advanced launcher. I mean get a better potato if you can not run the game without clay graphics.

11 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

I get 144 fps fine without a config or advanced launcher. I mean get a better potato if you can not run the game without clay graphics.

Cool story bro.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nabiki said:

Yea you always were not the brightest bulb in the box, but I still love you to death. A truly skilled player can shine with a vanilla game.

A clay graphics player requires less skill since they are not fighting performance issues.

what a goofy idea

the advanced launcher is available for download from the same webpage as the actual game, refusing to use a tool provided by the devs themselves doesnt make you more skilled, it makes you a weirdo for intentionally sabotaging your own game experience

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Nabiki said:

Oh please with 144fps the game still runs like dog crap. 

• Like 1

Nobody gonna name me again.

Meh.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2022 at 11:31 PM, Nabiki said:

even if true, you wouldn't wanna run above 128fps due to issues that pop up at high framerates

4 hours ago, ticcitobygaming1 said:

im not gonna get named ether lol

Sometimes I wonder if people who make this threads aren't positing in it on multi-accounts.

And detection of multiple accounts my patootie... VPN can easily hide that kind of activity unless LO illegally takes off info about machine accessing forums.

On 10/29/2022 at 7:21 AM, Mitne said:

Sometimes I wonder if people who make this threads aren't positing in it on multi-accounts.

And detection of multiple accounts my patootie... VPN can easily hide that kind of activity unless LO illegally takes off info about machine accessing forums.

Its not a big deal to be remembered or not. I do remember you for a rather stupid reason when I went to the EU server... If that makes you happy.

On 11/1/2022 at 2:32 AM, El-Neko said:

Its not a big deal to be remembered or not. I do remember you for a rather stupid reason when I went to the EU server... If that makes you happy.

Yeah I'm known for whining but every time G1 held or LO holds event, everyone are like "Wow, G1/LO you are so great!" while destroying said event or G1/LO fucking up.

There is need for balance in universe.

5 hours ago, Mitne said:

Yeah I'm known for whining but every time G1 held or LO holds event, everyone are like "Wow, G1/LO you are so great!" while destroying said event or G1/LO fucking up.

There is need for balance in universe.

Well in this case it was due to interactions with each other in the game... Then what happen week later. Probably best way to sum it up with out mods slapping me with shame. If interested I can send a mail about that interaction lol. Its pretty funny look back on it.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, El-Neko said:

Well in this case it was due to interactions with each other in the game... Then what happen week later. Probably best way to sum it up with out mods slapping me with shame. If interested I can send a mail about that interaction lol. Its pretty funny look back on it.

Actually, why not? You made me interested.

1 hour ago, Mitne said:

Actually, why not? You made me interested.

Well I sent it.

On 8/4/2022 at 7:27 PM, Spillra said:

Hello Hello,
as some of you know i made a tierlist with most apb players.
Well i wanna make it a bit better but i need some help since i only know like 100 players.
So please fill in this form with 1 name at a time with.
Please just use the name the player is most known for.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfecb2WRziGN1W6r1pJePmnEaX6_oVihI7AoD6cQrIH66XTZg/viewform?usp=sf_link

if you post names in this thread i will just ignore them 🙂 Thanks

Where is the doc for read it?