imV

Should i kill my concept making career?

More Concepts?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Should i keep going?

• Yes
    • No

Can it even be called a career..? 😄 I dont know if i became known for making this stuff... I've made like 46 in ~3 months. People liked them, some didn't. I just liked doing it, asked for no reward, had to be absent for a certain reasons... And now i just dont feel the hype no more, i wanted to help with the game, but now it just feels like im trying to help revive an old wounded dog... Does anyone still want to see more of this? 😄

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, imV said:

Can it even be called a career..? 😄 I dont know if i became known for making this stuff... I've made like 46 in ~3 months. People liked them, some didn't. I just liked doing it, asked for no reward, had to be absent for a certain reasons... And now i just dont feel the hype no more, i wanted to help with the game, but now it just feels like im trying to help revive an old wounded dog... Does anyone still want to see more of this? 😄

If you enjoy doing it, carry on.

• Like 3

Yeah, i did enjoy it. But i also wonder if others saw this as something useful and not a joke 😄 I know that even dev team saw them. Few individuals told me that its shit and a waste of time, oh well... Cant be like by everyone 😁. I never tried to gain attention, it comes naturally i guess, just tried to help the game. +, i'm dry on ideas... I wanted to make something actually good, but cant think of anything...

• Like 1

I really like seeing your work even tho I´m a lurker and do not express it in words. I whole heartedly agree with BumBum that should only do it if you feel like it. Even if it slows down to a post a month or even less. If you want ideas, ask the community I bet they got heaps, I for one have had the idea of being able to toggle weapon mods visible or not, so for example hunting sight is an actual sight on the gun and muzzle break is a muzzle break, etc... would be really cool if we could see some actual change on our weapons when we mod them, but of course it should be a toggle so if we don't like the look of a certain mod we can just turn it of visually and it would still be active in the background giving the player the stat increase/decrease.

• Like 1

come on it's fun i like seeing what you got. maybe if LO can get out of this dead zone we will see some of it come to life in APB

• Like 2

I get it. Life kicked me hard, it took my motivation from me. 😞 But i think i will return to this eventually, but for now, ill just keep writing down the ideas, and when i eventually come back, ill work on them 🙂❤️

• Like 2

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Social District (General Discussion) section of our forums.

- Azukii

Save yourself all the hard work and time there's no point giving them ideas or suggestions, there's already tons of ideas on the suggestion forums but rarely been implemented for a decade. 

Edited by Deadliest
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Deadliest said:

Save yourself all the hard work and time there's no point giving them ideas or suggestions, there's already tons of ideas on the suggestion forums but rarely been implemented for a decade. 

Don't be so pessimistic....

If not for APB, at least he get some practice from something he enjoys and can use it in the future when he moves on to something else.   

• Thanks 2

I understand both of you. When i started, i had thoughts that im maybe wasting my time, but at least it was fun making them, + maybe i even made a name for myself, idk 😄 . If they hit us with some major update, i will be returning 100%, and with even better content. But if they wont.... i dont think i even need to say it... 🙂 😞 

• Like 1

On 6/23/2022 at 8:48 PM, imV said:

uy said it yourself its something u liked to do and didn't want any reward from it. but you start bragging about that u don't feel like your getting appriciated what u doing. and don't have any intrest in it anymore. so you basicly want to be rewarded for what u are creating. make up your mind. 

• Thanks 1

Its nothing like it. Yes i like it, but i wanted to know if community even wants to see more of this. I dont brag or ask for reward 🙂

I think you do a great job and should keep it up, I've only just found your stuff but I think it's quite inspiring. I'm working on some stuff too, we can only hope that we can help improve the game, if that ever happens it was worth it, screw the nay-sayers.

• Thanks 2

On 6/30/2022 at 6:51 PM, Hicks911 said:

I think you do a great job and should keep it up, I've only just found your stuff but I think it's quite inspiring. I'm working on some stuff too, we can only hope that we can help improve the game, if that ever happens it was worth it, screw the nay-sayers.

You wanna collab? 😁😆 If you havent seen all of them, i can pm you all the links, there is quite the number of topics i've posted ^^