IROCkiller

Post your cars!

3 hours ago, Rade said:

Fact that Seedy has a Merc and lives in the UK means he is a drug dealer :classic_smile:

lol

Nice, Seedy.

I'm currently driving a 2017 Renault Clio IV, 120HP. I'll post pictures when I can be arsed to upload them, until then, have a stock photo:

862833330_5_1080x720_limited-12-16v-75km

Also, from time to time, I drive around a '93 Mercedes W124 E200

1040071_479536048789719_1012761847_o.jpg

• Like 1

subaru-legacy-3-0r-spec-b-17.jpg?w=840&h
Daily a Subaru 3.0R Spec B (6MT). The picture above is not of my car but an identical. First Subaru I've ever owned but I gotta say that the flat 6 really is very good, even when compared to the Porsche.
The fun weekend car is a Porsche 997 Carrera S, pictured bellow.
CvfM7DM.jpg

As for dream cars... I already got it! The 911! A GT3 would be dope though, we'll see 😉 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rade said:

Fact that Seedy has a Merc and lives in the UK means he is a drug dealer :classic_smile:

Ah, I missed that. But it makes sense to have them in separate topics. There will come a time when I wont be able to tell which posts are dream cars and which are owners. Unless people start posting tanks and super and hyper cars.

9 hours ago, Rade said:

Ah, I missed that. But it makes sense to have them in separate topics. There will come a time when I wont be able to tell which posts are dream cars and which are owners. Unless people start posting tanks and super and hyper cars.

Cant even delete own posts.

Edited by killerskull
Triple post u oompa loompa y else

currently, the youngest and current car i have is a 1997 toyota corolla E10 1.6 XLI, station wagon, ugly but reliable and affordable.

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 1