Sign in to follow this  
YouKnowWhoo

Votes for items to introduce back !

Choose up to 2 votes in the comment o/ 
I hope we be able to get faction shirts finally, they been big priority and many keep talking about them even in game chat, i believe 3 will be enough just - 1 rifle, 1 pistoler 1 melee shirt thats it
For Jaunty Fedora + warriors striped jacket and worn utility pants vote with - 😍
For Commanders Best Crafting Kit vote with - 🛠️
For Marauder mask and one of hoodies vote with - ❤️
For Hiking Rucksack and Backpack vote with - 👍
For Leather Suit vote with - 💥
For Respec Injector Vote with - 💪
For Yellow Keys Merchant vote with - 🐶
For Invisible Slot Bundle vote with - 👻
About last one kinda hard choice, guess will leave it to Emily which one to choice out of all o/

I guess everyone will agree that jaunty fedora is was #1 item everyone always was desire and was in love with xD
But fancy fedora is welcomed too ! 
D16BEEBB94CB8DFC83E7C3448C21677104D0AFF757839504E7D471E5E3EA9F875AFF427580760C8B

Both Fedoras was going great with https://fallenearth.fandom.com/wiki/Warrior's_Striped_Jacket and https://fallenearth.fandom.com/wiki/Worn_Utility_Pants

=====================================================================================================
https://fallenearth.fandom.com/wiki/Commander's_Best_Crafting_Kit - people still ask a lot for it, will be a big help to bring it back

Marauder mask and hoodie also was one of favorite items back in the days
hoodies.JPG 

=====================================================================================================
unknown.png Hiking Rucksack and backpack was very dope too

https://fallenearth.fandom.com/wiki/Leather_Suit Leather Suit - I know its from black box but i only saw 1 person having it, maybe introducing red keys as death toll or dome points purchase would be a good idea ?
that way also people would have more reason to play blood sports or dome if they would like to get their keys to open lockboxes 

unknown.png 
Respec injector might be very nice item to bring back,  since we dont have our characters back and not everyone have time to level up again this could help a lot 
People who want to play their old builds without lvling up new toons would just quickly respec a build to something specific they want and play around with it or like if someone melee and want to do quick dome grind he respec quickly to pistoler and then go back to melee instead again lvl up entire character and other stuff i guess

old_pets.JPG Everyone love pets !  introducing yellow key merchant would be amazing

unknown.png ik there are many active players in lowbie sectors but sadly cant make a cool outfit because of arms and legs armor on top

crafting.JPG - Pretty sweet bonuses

Edited by YouKnowWhoo
  • Like 4

🐶 - Yellow Keys, Make it only purchasable with T3/T4 Dome tokens or Death tolls, so it wouldn't be easy to get with chips, by doing this more players would do Bloodsports and Dome. These two gamemodes have been slowly becoming inactive for the last couple of months.

&

👍 - Hiking Rucksack and Backpack

• Like 1

💪- For those of us who realize they botched their build and now can´t change it!

🛠️-The Commander Crafting Kit, so I can loot more!

Well... while my content was waiting for mod approval, I was persuaded against the respect injector. While it's helpful for people who didn't know to invest their AP wisely, it ends up abused as people hop around the PvP flavor of the week.

My vote is now:

🛠️ - Commander's Crafting Kit
👻 - Invisible Slot Bundle

Once my first post is approved, I'll delete it.

🛠️

👻

I'd vote for the re-spec injector, as it would be great for new players that do not know to make a build early and spread their AP too thin early on but it just ends up being a "build flavor of the week" for late game pvp.

🛠️ cmmdrs crafting kit 

🎅 My Fancy White Lifenet Uniform I received as a subscription reward  (i would take this over the fedora anyday) 

Can't we just have ALL ?  

🛠️Commanders Best Crafting Kit

Would love to have my armadillo back.

🐶Yellow Keys Merchant 

Thanks for letting us choose at least.

Another incomplete and biased poll.....

Do some research before posting it, and stop confusing our mod team 🙂 And adding stuff as the ppl are pointing out whats missing will just break the poll even more.

Lots of QoL items needed before more vanity items tbh, like the Commander Kit, Bank & Bag space, respecs, cleansers, boosters for farms & harvesters etc...

🛠️  Commander kit 

🐶 Yellow keys

(but also having instacraft back would be really cool!)

8 hours ago, Hondy said:

Another incomplete and biased poll.....

Do some research before posting it, and stop confusing our mod team 🙂 And adding stuff as the ppl are pointing out whats missing will just break the poll even more.

Lots of QoL items needed before more vanity items tbh, like the Commander Kit, Bank & Bag space, respecs, cleansers, boosters for farms & harvesters etc...

be satisfied with what you get
half of the items u listed already in the post and i will create another one later if needed or emily will
but u can forget about bank and bag space, they not going to bother with those items
boosters u already have 30% boost from commander
farms and harvesters are listed in the end i dont understand whats the problem, its up to dev team will be if to add it since its not just 1 item and bunch of them 

Edited by YouKnowWhoo
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, YouKnowWhoo said:

but u can forget about bank and bag space, they not going to bother with those items

did i miss something? tbh thats the stuff i want most lmao.

• Like 1

i just want key rings back. i can still get the mask from dusty boxes

i want my lizard dog pet back and my heavy camo jacket i had to much crap to think about everything i would like back

and gore enhancements so we can make medium and big weapons without needing more then enough rothium to make all 3 gt and stage 3 suits

Edited by cowhorseman
i don't need to give you a dam reason

Commander's Crafting Kit

Just want to make a plea for returning vault expansions from the marketplace.