The name change service in the armas marketplace is really overpriced.I mean that is 15 $ to change the name of one character?Hopefully they lower it down because i am interested,but there's no way i am putting 20$ in the game to spend 15 of that in a name change.What do you think?

1 minute ago, Kimotsi said:

The name change service in the armas marketplace is really overpriced.I mean that is 15 $ to change the name of one character?Hopefully they lower it down because i am interested,but there's no way i am putting 20$ in the game to spend 15 of that in a name change.What do you think?

When buying G1C you can specific amount, 543 for example. And with premium it will be -20% cheaper. So it will be 11.5$ i think 

Think name change should cost 120$ and all purchases should require photo id.

*edit*

Why do you want a name change? Was the name you bought made not good enough?

Dislikes make me smile a little inside when i know i hit a nerve...

Edited by SelttikS

1 hour ago, wHisHi said:

When buying G1C you can specific amount, 543 for example. And with premium it will be -20% cheaper. So it will be 11.5$ i think 

Since when? I've only ever seen increments of $5 so 400 G1C increments (not counting bonus G1C)

1 hour ago, wHisHi said:

Premium doesn't discount USD to G1C - only Armas G1C prices for items.

probably should have picked a better name then lol

4 minutes ago, ScarecrowXIII said:

Since when? I've only ever seen increments of $5 so 400 G1C increments (not counting bonus G1C)

Well you can even check right now. I can buy G1C for 17.5$ for example.

2 minutes ago, Laser said:

Premium doesn't discount USD to G1C - only Armas G1C prices for items.

-20% for armas purchases so name change will be -20% cheaper.

2 hours ago, wHisHi said:

OT comment, but i think the -20% is a dated and cheap tactic to get you buying premium, and should be made desirable enough via other merits.

Nevermind the price. But do you know how difficult is to pick up a freename that doesn't look like gibberish? It can take you few hours, maybe a day. 

And "the best" part is that once you use the name ticket, you can't log-in on your character until you rename it. Good system.

Player name changes usually cost $10-15 in most games, no? There's a lot more server work that goes into a character change than you think.

Allow your acct get compromised and report it to G1 support under the category "compromised acct". They will investigate the acct and reset the character name to some random name. Say "LOLBOWBOW" with one name change after u receive the access to ur acct back. You can change it by then. 

Thats a free way of doing it.

Edited by Defibrillator

iirc G1 said that the price for name change was set to deter people from changing names as G1 did not want to encourage the changing of names

maybe if LO feels differently about name changes then the price will change too

1 hour ago, Sayori said:

Nevermind the price. But do you know how difficult is to pick up a freename that doesn't look like gibberish? It can take you few hours, maybe a day. 

And "the best" part is that once you use the name ticket, you can't log-in on your character until you rename it. Good system.

I have the name i want already in another and it is one that it is not used generally so i am good

1 hour ago, BXNNXD said:

probably should have picked a better name then lol

Kind of hard when you were 13...

29 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

iirc G1 said that the price for name change was set to deter people from changing names as G1 did not want to encourage the changing of names

maybe if LO feels differently about name changes then the price will change too

hopefully because it sucks having a character with a name you don't really like anymore.But i see their point.