Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Matth

game is currently unplayable

Recommended Posts

please stop replying to all these nerds begging for unbans and take a moment to fix the lag PLEASE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Weird, how am i playing it then.... OMG am i the Hero of the story?! Only I have the power of playing?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Matth said:

please stop replying to all these nerds begging for unbans and take a moment to fix the lag PLEASE

Thank you for making us aware that this is still ongoing, though the entire team is not preoccupied with responding to tickets!

 

We are aware of the issues plaguing the servers at the moment and are dealing with it, it is just as frustrating to us!

An administrator will post something when there is an update. Sorry about the issues ­čśĽ

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Excalibur´╗┐´╗┐´╗┐! said:

Is the lag still ongoing? Jericho?

Some warping for me today, but overall it wasnt super bad. 

Edited by CookiePuss

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Flight said:

Thank you for making us aware that this is still ongoing, though the entire team is not preoccupied with responding to tickets!

 

We are aware of the issues plaguing the servers at the moment and are dealing with it, it is just as frustrating to us!

An administrator will post something when there is an update. Sorry about the issues ­čśĽ

On weekdays my ms is 90 with ax 3 packets...but every weekend its 200mx with 10... so i only play weekdays because of it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has LO changed the server provider yet?

 

The servers have always been crappy since they were moved to Dallas.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ÔĽČ PzKpfw VI Tiger said:

Server lag + FPS lag = enjoyable experience

Totally !

 

2 hours ago, Clandestine said:

Time to abuse lag shield

"I think we did a pretty good job so far" isn't it ? XD

 

2 hours ago, Danimal said:

Has LO changed the server provider yet?

 

The servers have always been crappy since they were moved to Dallas.

 

 

Good question i don't know if they did. Did they already did it once ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OP sounds like he doesn't understand how the breakdown of priorities works within a game developer...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Unreal said:


"I think we did a pretty good job so far" isn't it ? XD

 

 

 

Totally amazing job at creating bugs. Good catch XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

├Ś
×
  • Create New...