Jump to content

Recommended Posts

45 minutes ago, PingOVER9000 said:

Both of you admit is not meta gun, so why nerfing it too much if it wasnt OP or nobody complained about it? (still waiting why no one answer us to this question 🤣)

It's versatily made it valid this weapon, its interesting balance, without being great in nothing,  between being a decent antivehicle and a decent antipeople weapon made it a worth weapon to be used in some missions.

 

If the DMR AV was actually worth equipping just to unequip 3 minutes later, I think the nerf would make much more sense.

One or a couple of wrong buffs or nerfs that tips the scale too much and other things are therefore also nerfed or buffed to counter that. Result: 3 guns over-nerfed (varying degrees) that players wasn't really complaining about.

Edited by Cr0
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Cr0 said:

 

If the DMR AV was actually worth equipping just to unequip 3 minutes later, I think the nerf would make much more sense.

One or a couple of wrong buffs or nerfs that tips the scale too much and other things are therefore also nerfed or buffed to counter that. Result: 3 guns over-nerfed (varying degrees) that players wasn't really complaining about.

There were a number of players who thought the ISSR had too much hard damage, and it had been mentioned in different posts on forums for almost a year. It didn't get the attention by people on topics like the NTEC, HVR, or PMG, but it was still there.

Edited by Noob_Guardian

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

There were a number of players who thought the ISSR had too much hard damage, and it had been mentioned in different posts on forums for almost a year. It didn't get the attention by people on topics like the NTEC, HVR, or PMG, but it was still there.

I didn't say nobody complained and I didn't say it shouldn't be nerfed.

That's why I said "players wasn't really" complaining and said it was "over-nerfed".

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Noob_Guardian said:

There were a number of players who thought the ISSR had too much hard damage, and it had been mentioned in different posts on forums for almost a year. It didn't get the attention by people on topics like the NTEC, HVR, or PMG, but it was still there.

 

6 hours ago, Cr0 said:

That's why I said "players wasn't really" complaining and said it was "over-nerfed".

 

Perfect answer, nothing to add...

On 8/26/2020 at 5:03 PM, CookiePuss said:

Please understand these are just opinions. Kemp has his, I have mine, and you have yours.

 

This is why discussion is important... everyone has their own perspective. 

 

For me the B wasn't OP it was just more versatile than (imo) it should have been.

 

I understand it, what I didnt understand if I was clear telling  my thoughts or you  were just joking 🥴

 

I am still of the idea LO made a good decision leave SPCT let put their hands up more in this last patch,  big part it was a nice job, everybody gain from it, players have purchased some cars such as CoyWolf finally with the extra cargo, make it worth using it in missions, LO get more worth/ business to some of its products in armas,  but I cant tell the same about ISSR-A and ISSR-B, here we downgrade a weapon that it wasnt unbalanced (in my opinion and yours too, just too versatile in your own opinion )and about ISSR-A we lose  again the opportunity for making it worth to be used/ bought from armas.

 

For me having purchased them from Armas, it's another loss this last nerf without a decent reason for ISSR-B/ dog ear, about ISSR-A here we lost a opportunity, I am sure with a little more effort every weapon in game may be more and less in pair with others ones and find its place in the game,  maybe starting with ISSR-A.

 

if opinions are kinda similar at the end but for a nothing the output is different, in my weak opinion eh,  why dont arrange a little poll with the community?, you represent and in certain sense we see you as the voice of the community, but this case make it simple or easy and pratical without any dishonours, and let the numbers decide it.

 

 

Edited by PingOVER9000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know my opinion doesn't change anything instantly, but I wanna mention ISSR-A: 

Make it an OSCAR's rival!

Seriously, it's the weapon i see unusable at its current state. The fact that ISSR-B is way more accurate in hip firing and even jump shooting than ISSR-A (tbh it's impossible to kill even on "hug distance" with it) makes me wonder... why, just foken why...

And making "A" as silenced OSCAR's rival is the only option that can make it usable.

Just IMO. 

Ty.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Nagletz said:

I know my opinion doesn't change anything instantly, but I wanna mention ISSR-A: 

Make it an OSCAR's rival!

Seriously, it's the weapon i see unusable at its current state. The fact that ISSR-B is way more accurate in hip firing and even jump shooting than ISSR-A (tbh it's impossible to kill even on "hug distance" with it) makes me wonder... why, just foken why...

And making "A" as silenced OSCAR's rival is the only option that can make it usable.

Just IMO. 

Ty.

so you want the issr-a to be super accurate when hipfiring?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, 404 said:

so you want the issr-a to be super accurate when hipfiring?

Basically like joker carbine, yes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nagletz said:

Basically like joker carbine, yes.

i don't hate the idea tbh, better than just having the gun sitting around as a shitty knockoff of the sniper variant

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Nagletz said:

I know my opinion doesn't change anything instantly, but I wanna mention ISSR-A: 

Make it an OSCAR's rival!

Seriously, it's the weapon i see unusable at its current state. The fact that ISSR-B is way more accurate in hip firing and even jump shooting than ISSR-A (tbh it's impossible to kill even on "hug distance" with it) makes me wonder... why, just foken why...

And making "A" as silenced OSCAR's rival is the only option that can make it usable.

Just IMO. 

Ty.

 

I like this suggestion, worth a try 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...