Sign in to follow this  
LeonPorter

Reboot Petition

Hey all, I found some petition for a reboot by a guy named Boris. Anyway, he just wants the devs to see how many people are gonna sign it so they get an idea of how many people really want the reboot. You can sign it here https://www.change.org/p/little-orbit-revive-fallen-earth?recruiter=1131518156&recruited_by_id=df7349e0-c666-11ea-8bbf-7b89c0384853&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&utm_campaign=petition_dashboard

This thread has been moved to the Fallen Earth General Discussion channel. 

~@mayii

A merge with APB could be nice.
3° San Paro District=== Fallen Earth Open World :3 
Horses ❤️ 

Like I said FE is a good project and it has alot of potential .  It is unique and Im 90% sure we wont see game like this ever again.  Hopefully Little Orbit starts tinker our favorite game soon .

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Queen of Love said:

A merge with APB could be nice.
3° San Paro District=== Fallen Earth Open World :3 
Horses ❤️ 

42 minutes ago, RN86 said:

Like I said FE is a good project and it has alot of potential .  It is unique and Im 90% sure we wont see game like this ever again.  Hopefully Little Orbit starts tinker our favorite game soon .

Well if we’re going to be heard, you need to share the petition or do whatever you can to get the word out

On 7/16/2020 at 1:06 PM, Amayii said:

This thread has been moved to the Fallen Earth General Discussion channel. 

~@mayii

Thank you 

they have a discord try linking this on there. idk what it is, and i dought they will let me in becuase *gasp* i'm friends with marry shipp. and lord forbid anyone be nice to me becuase of that

Signed, If nothing else to show I still care for FE nothing else can replace it for me.

Fallen but not from my heart.

I signed but knowing that Little Orbit has it as number 3 in it's list for reboot I think it will be forgotten and thrown out in the end. I will say Little Orbit please don't forget about us and Fallen Earth fans.

23 hours ago, cowhorseman said:

they have a discord try linking this on there. idk what it is, and i dought they will let me in becuase *gasp* i'm friends with marry shipp. and lord forbid anyone be nice to me becuase of that

Let me know if you get the discord link man 

On 7/17/2020 at 3:17 PM, Riverwind said:

Done

11 hours ago, Zolerox said:

Signed, If nothing else to show I still care for FE nothing else can replace it for me.

Fallen but not from my heart.

47 minutes ago, slerk said:

I signed but knowing that Little Orbit has it as number 3 in it's list for reboot I think it will be forgotten and thrown out in the end. I will say Little Orbit please don't forget about us and Fallen Earth fans.

Thanks everyone who signed but make sure to share the petition with friends. This needs TRACTION!!! So the devs hear our voices!

100 signatures won't do much, even the view count for the Q&A wasn't too impressive.

Even with 100 players signing, unless they regularly use the marketplace it wouldn't have as much pull as other titles they are working on.

Good luck, maybe when this pulls 80+ I'll "sign" it. Was bad enough when nobody would volunteer to do the Q&A for 3+ months.

if everyone waits till it hits 80 plus isnt that defeating the purpose 

As everyone can see Matt posted an update on their progress today which is very good. I can’t help but feel the petition has partially helped this motion! Keep signing and sharing everyone!

• Thanks 1

Sign in to follow this