TzickyT

Tournaments in APB

Tournaments  

100 members have voted

1. 1. what would u like to see if there was a tournament in apb (fan made)

• Bracket Tournament
    • Clan Scrimages.
    • No tournament at all

2 hours ago, proxie said:

Sounds like a terrible format for compedative play that is missing the whole point of the core game. What people do in arranged is that they wait for the attacking team to get a proper mission and then the defending team gets ready to oppose the attacking team.

The fact that you would even need to ban guns/mods just goes to show at what an embarrassing state the game is in. And the same goes for missions, the fact that you are trying to bypass missions should be an indicator that we need tweaking of mission balance, not just throwing it away.

so what u saying both are not on a good point of delivering

1 hour ago, TzickyT said:

so what u saying both are not on a good point of delivering

Im saying that in the games current state playing it competitively is a joke. Imagine any other competitive game out there right now where you would have to remove half the game in an attempt to make it fair.

47 minutes ago, proxie said:

Im saying that in the games current state playing it competitively is a joke. Imagine any other competitive game out there right now where you would have to remove half the game in an attempt to make it fair.

oh ok i see now

23 minutes ago, TzickyT said:

oh ok i see now

While all of that is true, if you  get people interested, you got yourself a tournament. 

Did the first test - thanks to Yeedman / Natural / Tonks / Rolpack / golderlight / Caisey / trixtaz and snowsane

i hope they all enjoyed the first test and i got some stuff that i need to consider first before replying here

i wil try to do other test lateron thanks all for investing your time into this

23 hours ago, TzickyT said:

Did the first test - thanks to Yeedman / Natural / Tonks / Rolpack / golderlight / Caisey / trixtaz and snowsane

i hope they all enjoyed the first test and i got some stuff that i need to consider first before replying here

i wil try to do other test lateron thanks all for investing your time into this

yeah very much so. i enjoyed it, with the no car thing was a plus because with the car was way to fast and not so great, if we all had the same guns as we did it was so enjoyable. i think the format no cars and only with brief case and the same weapons.... i think this would be a popular game mode, clan mode, solo mode, it did work and it was fun because there were no cheaters.... that's the only issue with this. people will take this the wrong way, people will spoil the game mode, because this is APB. yeah i must admit this was  fun. never had so much fun for a while in APB. i will gladly help out again with testing

Finished second test ( core gameplay mechanic is being worked on) competitive gameplay needs to be tested stil