lvrq

NA threat segregation and dethreating

On 3/7/2020 at 12:07 PM, TheDogCatcher said:

I see you're still wearing those rose tinted shades, don't take them off you'll get one hell of a shock.

nope not wearing any. Ive mentioned before on how a few things got messed up badly. but as a whole its not a do nothing fail like certain people claim on this thread.

On 3/7/2020 at 6:34 PM, Darkzero3802 said:

New events that brought new stuff and players to the game?? Nope

Events executed without bugs and glitches? Nope
Server pop the same or higher? Nope

Griefers dealt with so quality of life is better? Nope
Executed a new game mode and content that brought new players in? Nope

Figured out what works and whats a mistake so mistakes arent repeated? Nope

Idk seems to me like nothing has been checked off the list

yes they have.

events without bugs in an engine without bugs would be better.

did you invite people?

"the candy man" is a griefer banned so yes they did. not saying his name just in case.

yes they did a couple but they didnt stay because APB is outdated and needs the engine upgrade to fix that.

take your own advice on that one lmao  would be easier if you mentioned what you refer to so i can reply properly

you havent even checked the full list in ages sigh looking for those threads now a few made a thorough list.

Merged.

On 3/7/2020 at 6:45 PM, Hey! said:

You deliberately slammed my post about LO owning APB for 2 years as "bs" and demanded proof.  I gave proof and now you post some weaselly reply about me wanting things "easy."  Dude go read LO's earlier posts about how the Engine Upgrade was upcoming SOON... and then faded away into the RIOT fiasco.  2 years is not SOON... and by the looks of the abandoned state of the dying game... doubt we will see anything in 2 more years, except closure.

yes lets not forget they briefed us monthly and mentioned how APB can not be converted straight to unreal 4 or how the coding damage is much much worse than g1 said because g1 lied.

plus you've complained since day 1 blaming them. step down off the soap box please yorue spitting on us .

35 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

nope not wearing any. Ive mentioned before on how a few things got messed up badly. but as a whole its not a do nothing fail like certain people claim on this thread.

yes they have.

events without bugs in an engine without bugs would be better.

did you invite people?

"the candy man" is a griefer banned so yes they did. not saying his name just in case.

yes they did a couple but they didnt stay because APB is outdated and needs the engine upgrade to fix that.

take your own advice on that one lmao  would be easier if you mentioned what you refer to so i can reply properly

you havent even checked the full list in ages sigh looking for those threads now a few made a thorough list.

You do realise hes back playing right? He rq on me yesterday. Whats the worth of an acc ban if ppl make new ones and ban dodge? I coulda sworn this issue has been beat  on sev times with referral to hackers over the years. It might not be a do nothing fail but a fail is a fail at the end of the day and 2+ yrs down the road with no new engine they shoulda done something to make things semi better while we wait. As others have said 2 yrs isnt soon and I dont see it being out this yr so somethings gota give. Either they do some sort of quality of life update to help tide the game till the engines ready or all this work will be for nothing.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

You do realise hes back playing right? He rq on me yesterday. Whats the worth of an acc ban if ppl make new ones and ban dodge? I coulda sworn this issue has been beat  on sev times with referral to hackers over the years. It might not be a do nothing fail but a fail is a fail at the end of the day and 2+ yrs down the road with no new engine they shoulda done something to make things semi better while we wait. As others have said 2 yrs isnt soon and I dont see it being out this yr so somethings gota give. Either they do some sort of quality of life update to help tide the game till the engines ready or all this work will be for nothing.

he lost it all. is that not enough punishment for you for him griefing? he wasn't identified using bots n such to cheat you know.

golds are super stressed chiller killer players who don't love themselves

I pray for apb golds 2 love themselves

Right now apb golds most of them are depressed or angry 2 cover that depression and DESPAIR natural of human existance.

If you make a mistake they treat you like they treat themselves: ARE YOU STUPID WDAF YOU DOIN RETUURT LIKE WTFAAA WAS THAT WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU USELESS it even hurts 2 type it

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

yes lets not forget they briefed us monthly

WOW... what a stellar company.  Where do I send money?

You say G1 lied... so did Little Orbit.  and worse, LO not only lied... they actually broke the damn game.

19 hours ago, BloomGloomFlowerz said:

golds are super stressed chiller killer players who don't love themselves

Golds are super stressed players because of the decline in population yet, wont let new players join and stomp them every chance they get.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Hey! said:

WOW... what a stellar company.  Where do I send money?

You say G1 lied... so did Little Orbit.  and worse, LO not only lied... they actually broke the damn game.

by no means am i claiming anyone is perfect so don't dodge please

game was always broken.... and g1 broke it much more . as for Little Orbit , show me where they broke the coding more because all I've seen from you is saying  " it's all Little Orbits fault"

On 3/7/2020 at 4:34 PM, Fortune Runner said:

he lost it all. is that not enough punishment for you for him griefing? he wasn't identified using bots n such to cheat you know.

He lost it all and it was his own fault for not playing properly. Yea when you grief like he does its enough however if he still RQ matches and does exactly what he did before could we say it was enough?

23 hours ago, Y2Venom said:

Golds are super stressed players because of the decline in population yet, wont let new players join and stomp them every chance they get.

This community is highly toxic and they fail to change for the better. They want things to change but refuse to change themselves.

17 minutes ago, Darkzero3802 said:

if

that if debunks what you are saying. there is no room to attack someone  " if" they may do something.

that is attacking not defending. what  "if" you do should i ban you now?

of course not.  he was punished its over move along please its not ok what you are doing.

21 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

by no means am i claiming anyone is perfect so don't dodge please

game was always broken.... and g1 broke it much more . as for Little Orbit , show me where they broke the coding more because all I've seen from you is saying  " it's all Little Orbits fault"

1. Massive cheater unban, 2. Opened servers to Brazilians, 3. Opened servers to Russians. 4. Implemented an old, known bypassed anticheat which a few years earlier was fine... but by the time "LO" implemented it, was trash... and coincided with the mass unbanning... and cheats were allowed to keep their legendaries... some in district had 20 to sell.  After that, they did fk all with "gun balancing" HEY try nerfing the damn URSUS, but w/e... then failure RIOT... then working on some console version... OH YEAH Little Orbit's been great for the game!  They can't wreck the code because they don't even have a real staff... how long does it take for them to read support tickets?  When was the last time a GM was actually in district helping stop ghosters, mission blockers, suspicious players, toxics?  You're right... they AREN'T THERE... game has become abandonware under LO. Get off their nuts, they haven't done anything to deserve praise other than "create hope" with unmaterialized false promises... and the game 10x worse off than when they acquired it population-wise.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hey! said:

once again , like other threads , you get toxic when someone doesn't agree with you. And also once again you only cling to what anyone didn't do right in your eyes.

some things like riot even Little Orbit said they did wrong so its not like they were in denial about it.

but here you are once again saying anything you don't like is a failure and that's not how the world works.

When Little Orbit does good I give them credit and where they did not I said so as well just like i did about riot.

btw riot was an alpha remember? they seen it in aplha that it wasn't working here and dropped it

the unbans were covered enough. too many were banned under false pretenses by g1. get over it.

as for the Brazilain and Russian players they were already here from G1 and why not ? theyre gamers as well. . you really sound racist the way you behave about them.

oh but its all Little Orbits fault right? sigh sure sure whatever.

game was broken even before g1 got acquisition of APB and then g1 broke it more.

Little Orbit kept it alive and is desperately trying to fix it as is SPCT players who has been testing.

unmaterialized false promises huh..... switched anti cheats to the best in the industry when an anti cheat wasn't doing its job and there's less cheaters than ever seen now. I wonder why.

new holiday events were  made , detailed regular reports , customer support from 3 months to 1 week from being spam attacked ,  and much much more already listed on other threads

threads like you posting they do nothing , yet  lists made on those threads that they did a lot. oh but they did nothing. sigh whatever

12 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

you really sound racist the way you behave about them.

American is multicultural and has every race in the world.  To the best of my knowledge, both Russian and Brazilian are ethnic countries, and not a "race."

unmaterialized false promises huh..... switched anti cheats to the best in the industry 

You are beyond deluded.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hey! said:

both Russian and Brazilian are ethnic countries, and not a "race."

common mistake... he likely meant "xenophobic"

7 hours ago, Hey! said:

both Russian and Brazilian are ethnic countries, and not a "race."

racism includes discrimination based on ethnicity afaik, but if you really want to argue definition semantics (like every racist ever) we can agree that you sound pretty prejudiced 

10 hours ago, Hey! said:

American is multicultural and has every race in the world.  To the best of my knowledge, both Russian and Brazilian are ethnic countries, and not a "race."

You are beyond deluded.

trying to deny by twisting words does not justify you. you spoke against them over ethnic which is racism.  they're staying and have every right to play just as much as any player.

You however are a completely different matter , like say for instance if you were banned before and made a new account for ban evasion , then it obviously wouldn't fall under a normal player having the right to play.

One can not choose what family that they are born into nor where they live but they can choose the rest in life , and if they did no wrong then who is anyone to find fault simply because they exist and where they live , for that is the hatred of racism itself.