Sign in to follow this  
foscor77

when is server merge?

Jericho is dead. When is the server merge? OR let me freaking transfer my character to citadel. 

Deal?

Jericho is dead for like 2 years already. 

It would be kinda pointless to merge the servers now unless you wanna deal with european latency, being the fact that all this mess lasted for 4 months and LO finally managed to host EU servers in EU, and americans in NY. 

All that trouble for what? To merge jericho now...  idk.

Transferring the char to citadel would be a nice option though, since nekrova users were allowed to, i dont c why jericho users wouldnt be allowed to. 👍

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina

i wish i could play citadel, but that 260ms latency won't let me even hit the AIR.

one year ago i had 220ms in citadel, now i have 260ms, so this new CITADEL host was a really bad move for all south american players..

On 2/5/2020 at 1:04 PM, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Countdown to people complaining that they now want threat segregation removed again.

On 2/5/2020 at 1:15 PM, Alani said:

more like people bitching about no population lol

only took 2 days

On 2/7/2020 at 6:08 AM, foscor77 said:

Jericho is dead. When is the server merge? OR let me freaking transfer my character to citadel. 

Deal?

no deal.

Invite your friends to have more population to fix the population  problem.

2 hours ago, Fortune Runner said:

no deal.

Ok il ask your mom.

We already know LO's plans, of connecting the servers (and if you don't know already you haven't been keeping up) why are we making another useless thread like this again?

2 hours ago, foscor77 said:

Ok il ask your mom.

oh wow a joke. just like you. go figure.

48 minutes ago, Acornie said:

We already know LO's plans, of connecting the servers (and if you don't know already you haven't been keeping up) why are we making another useless thread like this again?

I'm guessing insanity from expecting a different result from the same thing being asked over and over again when we already know the plans from each months update , and it clearly didn't say " It's time"

Edited by Fortune Runner

8 hours ago, Acornie said:

Link me up the thread with the plans please.

58 minutes ago, foscor77 said:

Link me up the thread with the plans please.

This is from August so most of the plans have changed, but Matt has mentioned the consolidation much more recently so we know it's still in the roadmap for SoonTM

I will be extremely happy to have this put behind us, so we can concentrate on the next phase of world consolidation and local districts.

Apologies,
Matt

On 2/9/2020 at 11:16 AM, Fortune Runner said:

no deal.

come play this very specialized third person shooter which isn't really that great in the "shooter" portion of third person shooter but excellent in the ability to personalize your character.

This game has the worst shooter mechanics of any game still active that I know of sadly.

48 minutes ago, illgot said:

come play this very specialized third person shooter which isn't really that great in the "shooter" portion of third person shooter but excellent in the ability to personalize your character.

This game has the worst shooter mechanics of any game still active that I know of sadly.

real friends suffer blood sweat and tears together to make things better as a team.

get to work lol

4 hours ago, illgot said:

Wow you just have summed it all up.

I would kill for a game like APB but with proper shooting mechanic. Idk why games like GTA always have such wooden gameplay when comes down to fighting. 

Sign in to follow this