Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Parthian

Christmas Event

Recommended Posts

1. Roles/Achievements are bugged

2. The Nutcracker event is extremely unbalanced. How are you supposed to survive for 8 minutes while being chased down by 39 people? You should definitely make changes to the timer.

3. Sometimes the "elf event" pops up and there's nothing you can do. There's no timer and all players are untargetable. 

4. Please bring back the 12 Deaths of Christmas event instead of the original snowball event. I don't know anyone who preferred the snowball event over the gun game.

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Parthian said:

Please bring back the 12 Deaths of Christmas event instead of the original snowball event. I don't know anyone who preferred the snowball event over the gun game.

Oh i was hoping for that with all my heart tbh 😞

Not only it was reward lot of JT but it was also fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I needed 1 min to survive i was not afk or anything and then i got kicked because this game say i was afk? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Xantia said:

I needed 1 min to survive i was not afk or anything and then i got kicked because this game say i was afk? 

to survive and not get kicked u need to do the impossible , basically go fight 39 other players alone and survive that ~ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, KawaiiAlice said:

to survive and not get kicked u need to do the impossible , basically go fight 39 other players alone and survive that ~ 

Ok and who was this smart person who thinks that is possible? lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Xantia said:

Ok and who was this smart person who thinks that is possible? lol

Maybe it's not supposed to be a reward that everyone will be able to get. 

  • Dislike 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CookiePuss said:

Maybe it's not supposed to be a reward that everyone will be able to get. 

Best answer rlly xD god..........Without friends or people which help you its not possible to do this event  and get the reward^^ you cant tell me now that is easy to play 1 vs 20 or idk how many and no one can kill you when everyone know where you are?   maybe LO should think about how the event should rlly work^^ and how it would be possible for everyone to get a reward? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Xantia said:

Best answer rlly xD god..........Without friends or people which help you its not possible to do this event  and get the reward^^ you cant tell me now that is easy to play 1 vs 20 or idk how many and no one can kill you when everyone know where you are?   maybe LO should think about how the event should rlly work^^ and how it would be possible for everyone to get a reward? 

Yeah they literally just copy pasted the halloween event from financial and didnt even change it to make it work for a small map. Have been in instances where people try to get everyone to just not shoot eachother so everyone can survive but always someone that ruins it xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Xantia said:

   maybe LO should think about how the event should rlly work^^ and how it would be possible for everyone to get a reward? 

Probably. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Maybe it's not supposed to be a reward that everyone will be able to get. 

if its remains this way , it will be a reward that nobody can get ~ , how u gonna survive vs 39 alone 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KawaiiAlice said:

if its remains this way , it will be a reward that nobody can get ~ , how u gonna survive vs 39 alone 

I think they didn't even test that is not difficult to realize that it is not possible when you are alone because as i said  to cfinish the event and get the reward you need friends or a group without you can not do that^^

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Xantia said:

I think they didn't even test that is not difficult to realize that it is not possible when you are alone because as i said  to cfinish the event and get the reward you need friends or a group without you can not do that^^

yup ~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Maybe it's not supposed to be a reward that everyone will be able to get. 

Like Autumn Assault? lol
Still triggered they gave everyone the skin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Sentaii said:

Like Autumn Assault? lol
Still triggered they gave everyone the skin

*Giggles*

 

Hey, I'm down for another free skin! 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Even the devs with extended health and super speed couldn't survive 39 players.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wonder how they keep up messing things like this. 

 

One should think that especially in the current state of the game they at least try to do the events right.

 

The old engine can't be the excuse for everything.. or blaming other things. 

Edited by PraiseTheSun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Parthian said:

1. Roles/Achievements are bugged

2. The Nutcracker event is extremely unbalanced. How are you supposed to survive for 8 minutes while being chased down by 39 people? You should definitely make changes to the timer.

3. Sometimes the "elf event" pops up and there's nothing you can do. There's no timer and all players are untargetable. 

4. Please bring back the 12 Deaths of Christmas event instead of the original snowball event. I don't know anyone who preferred the snowball event over the gun game.

 

some people asked for something different so that it was not the same every year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...